Gas was high throughout trump admin.

Its not all or nothing. Electric motors are finding their way into cars and trucks as hybrids, plug in hybrids and full EVs. Why is that so hard to understand ? A family with three cars can easily have one EV and two hybrids. NO has to use a charger outside the home. In cities, EVs will take over the market and solar charging will be the norm in the sun belt.
So u have two hybrids and an EV in your garage?

So u have two hybrids and an EV in your garage?
This is the internet. I have actually two hybrids. Kubotas with hydrostatic are technically series hybrids. Diesel to run a pump, the hydraulic drive turns the wheels. Hybrids don’t have to be ice and electric motors.

Steam locomotives used a boiler to produce steam and steam to drive the wheels. It’s nothing new. We’re just used to hybrid technology generating electricity. But we’ve been using the hybrid idea for hundreds of years.

Then there are “ hybrid drives “ in computers…..

Last edited:

Just saying, Republicans are full of crap.
Eat your heart out. I was paying $1.85 a gallon at discount gas, until Sickman Biden shut down the gasline that was being built to bring in cheaper gasoline from Canada, and he did so before the inaugural kitchen was cleaned up.

Eat your heart out. I was paying $1.85 a gallon at discount gas, until Sickman Biden shut down the gasline that was being built to bring in cheaper gasoline from Canada, and he did so before the inaugural kitchen was cleaned up.

WRONG, YOU CANT EVEN READ YOUR OWN NUMBERS CORRECTLY.
Wrong. Biden was sworn into office 9 months after this low point. The gas price rose a remarkable 45% over that nine months period BEFORE BIDEN EVEN TOOK OFFICE. You can’t even read your own numbers correctly and you have no clue when Biden was sworn in. You need help with dates. Gas prices were surging BEFORE he took office. It was also the following six months before a budget under Biden was even passed and enacted. We were under the stupid Trump trickle down economy of the stupid GOP.

Last edited:
Dumb ass. You don’t even know when Biden was sworn in. We also lived under the Trump budget and economy till gas prices were nearly $4.00 a gallon. You have no clue that every admin lives under the budget of the previous admin till at least the next fall. Gas rose 45% before Biden took office AND MORE DOUBLED before he could pass a budget. The price has slowed down and even shrunk thanks to his recent measures.

Not only don’t you fools know anything about simple math, you can’t even read a calendar.....or even use correct word meanings and know the election laws. Like all recent GOP presidents, Trump left a cluster fuck for an economy. Geesus, he even tried to over throw the election...he’s a fking criminal.

Last edited:
Dumb ass. You don’t even know when Biden was sworn in. We also lived under the Trump budget and economy till gas prices were nearly $4.00 a gallon. You have no clue that every admin lives under the budget of the previous admin till at least the next fall. Gas rose 45% before Biden took office AND MORE DOUBLED before he could pass a budget. The price has slowed down and even shrunk thanks to his recent measures.

Not only don’t you fools know anything about simple math, you can’t even read a calendar.....or even use correct word meanings and know the election laws. Like all recent GOP presidents, Trump left a cluster fuck for an economy. Geesus, he even tried to over throw the election...he’s a fking criminal.
So the Democrats have sunk to using body parts to diminish a political rival who acts like a criminal after 47 years of getting rich from Foreign Aid Packages with a plan to extort money using A Congressional Seat, a Senate seat, or a VPOTUS trophy to access names, addresses, foreign contacts, and who's getting free money from the American people by way of a corrupt House Speaker and all her little party minions. Enjoy time out on my ignore list, Mr. "Sock-it-to-Lifelong-Republicans"-Committee-Bot.

You said that w/ Trump we had gas at nearly $4/gallon?
gaspres.jpg

Strange that you're remembering things that others don't remember.

Wrong. Biden was sworn into office 9 months after this low point. The gas price rose a remarkable 45% over that nine months period BEFORE BIDEN EVEN TOOK OFFICE. You can’t even read your own numbers correctly and you have no clue when Biden was sworn in. You need help with dates. Gas prices were surging BEFORE he took office. It was also the following six months before a budget under Biden was even passed and enacted. We were under the stupid Trump trickle down economy of the stupid GOP.

The gas price rose a remarkable 45% over that nine months period BEFORE BIDEN EVEN TOOK OFFICE.

April 2020, $1.938 to Jan 2021, $2.42 is a 48.2 cent increase. 25%, not 45%, you moron.

Biden isn't responsible for the increase from $2.42 to $5.032 (June 2022), 108%, because of the earlier 25% increase?

Have you always been so bad at math, or is it your recent TBI?

Moron.

Not only don’t you fools know anything about simple math,

Irony is ironic.
Still no retort. Must be a capitulation. Like all the rest of The right‘s made up shit. But the right is folding. Just took little time. Even Mitch has come around. He just doesn’t want to invest any money he can’t skim off the top.

Still no retort. Must be a capitulation. Like all the rest of The right‘s made up shit. But the right is folding. Just took little time. Even Mitch has come around. He just doesn’t want to invest any money he can’t skim off the top.

Still no retort.

My retort is that your math sucks.

So does your blaming Biden's huge hike (over 100%) on Trumps's hike (25%).

Remember dufus, Biden didn’t take office till 2021 and pass any budget till the price was over $4 a gallon. It was all Trump’s doing.
This convo's not very good for me as I try to avoid partisan disputes. Like, here was my first thought:

A lot of folks would look at this and see that the continuing resolution of the Biden administration came into effect back when gas was still $3.25/gallon and the price didn't go above $4 until March '22 --3 months into the new budget.
--but what do they know right? After all, there are so many other factors involved here. There's what, the cancelled oil leases since the beginning of 2021, there's the destruction of America's production with the economy contracting now. Money chasing fewer goods --classic inflation definition.

How about I let u get the last word in and then we just call it a day?

This convo's not very good for me as I try to avoid partisan disputes. Like, here was my first thought:

A lot of folks would look at this and see that the continuing resolution of the Biden administration came into effect back when gas was still $3.25/gallon and the price didn't go above $4 until March '22 --3 months into the new budget.
--but what do they know right? After all, there are so many other factors involved here. There's what, the cancelled oil leases since the beginning of 2021, there's the destruction of America's production with the economy contracting now. Money chasing fewer goods --classic inflation definition.

How about I let u get the last word in and then we just call it a day?
Yawn. They’re your thoughts.

It just started going up after war in Ukraine, Iran and Saudi are pro Russia, and Saudi won't put out many barrels and they use to under tramp.
Even *if* that was true (which it isn’t, by your own charts) it’s still Biden’s fault because he orchestrated the war there.

Still no retort.

My retort is that your math sucks.

So does your blaming Biden's huge hike (over 100%) on Trumps's hike (25%).
So trump lights the fire that burns out of control, and now your blaming the firefighter doing everything he can to put it out, successfully as the price continues to drop. We’ve heard this song and dance before from the idiots on the right after Bush left our house ablaze.

Forum List

Back