Gas was high throughout trump admin.

I do understand the difference and what is funnier you keep on trying to change the subject from High Gas Prices under Biden and how the OP tried to compare them to Trump highest Gas Prices under him…

Now here is something retards like you and the OP may not know is that why everything went up was because of the massive damn increase in the price of diesel…

Now can you kindly explain to the board why getting diesel below three dollars a gallon would be great and wonderful?

I bet you can’t can you and you will try to write about how Bush or will it be the Ukraine and Putin next to divert the conversation?
It’s about the refineries you feckless neophytes will have to read about instead of guessing.

Nope.
we still have lost oil refining capacity since the pandemic. More oil will just sit there.
And we are supposed to rely on China or other countries to refine the oil and sell it back to us…

Nope.
we still have lost oil refining capacity since the pandemic. More oil will just sit there.

Sounds like Biden is doing a great job.
Higher inflation, recession, rising interest rates and now reduced refining capacity. Brilliant!

Sounds like Biden is doing a great job.
Higher inflation, recession, rising interest rates and now reduced refining capacity. Brilliant!
It’s the do nothing GOP that has a history of financial incompetence. You’re a confused puppy. These big three syllable words frighten you ?,

It’s about the refineries you feckless neophytes will have to read about instead of guessing.
Why don’t you go fuck yourself you worthless fucking piece of shit!

You are the one attempting to divert the fucking Conversation over and over because you didn’t like the fact I am correct your bitch of a OP made a stupid comparison, so you wrote about Bush, Inflation and not having enough refineries!

Here is the fact you simple minded piece of shit Biden has made it clear he want the U.S. to stop using oil but alas Biden and his simple minded sheep keep on forgetting Oil is used for so much more than fucking Gasoline for your Yugo that you drive.

Also what Biden doesn’t tell you is the amount of diesel and oil we export to other countries in South America and around the World!

Finally, the reason why your gasoline and food prices are lowering is because the cost of transportation is getting cheaper right now but don’t let me tell you that and wait until Biden tell you that you simple fucking moron.

Oh, check when the last refinery was built in the U.S. along with the last Nuclear Reactor and realize this has been an issue for many years but twats like you wouldn’t have known about it!

Now how is Trump gas prices as high as Biden gas prices as the OP was trying to imply?

Really, what has Pelosi, Schumer and Biden done that instill confidence?
Nothing for you. But we do have huge infrastructure packages being started that the GOP has always bragged about and never did.

Biden's incompetence doesn't make me happy.
Does Biden's incompetence make you happy?
Let’s see…seeing Trump sucking Putin’s tit makes me unhappy. Biden was never my first choice. But compared GOP imbeciles, he’s a genius.

Let’s see…seeing Trump sucking Putin’s tit makes me unhappy. Biden was never my first choice. But compared GOP imbeciles, he’s a genius.

You're right.
We needed more of Hillary's reset and Obama's flexibility.
The 1980s called, you moron.

Yet.......................the operative word is yet. 100 percent solar powered cars are still in the developmental stage, but great strides have been made for them to be viable. And, if the tech keeps going, yes, you WILL see solar powered cars on the market in 10 years or so.

Right now, they are currently selling solar panels to be put on your vehicles hood to run all your electronics, like radio and lights, and to keep your battery topped off.

They even have them for trucks.........................

And, if you know how to use Google, you can find major car manufacturers who are currently in development for solar powered cars, which should be hitting the market in the next few years.
Solar powered cars are definitely something in our near future. Come to think of it, that's where they've been for quite a while and and my personal guess is that's where they'll stay for some time to come.

Nobody knows for sure what's in the future, but my thinking is that a couple of good possibilities are that they'll either take over the market or they won't. If they do I'll buy one. If they don't I won't. You're free to buy one now if u want, have u?

Forum List

Back