Gas under Trump was $2.50 in some places. Merry Christmas from Trump and Co

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Gas under Trump was $2.50 in some places when he was in office.

Merry Christmas from Trump and Co

Plus we didn't have a bunch of thugs and drug pushers and sex traffickers and other miscreants entering our country under Trump

Plus we had jobs come back from overseas under Trump

Plus Trump virtually rid the world of ISIS

Plus... well, I am sure Galt can add to the litany of Trump accomplishments

:)

I will be in CA for Christmas where gas is still over $5.75 per gal thanks to gruesome Newsom the boy wonder.... he just fined the oil companies in CA so they could raise the price at the pump again just in time for Christmas... stupid piled on top of stupid is called a pile of shit...

Plus we didn't have a bunch of thugs and drug pushers and sex traffickers and other miscreants entering our country under Trump

biden gas.jpg

1670610457530.png

Wow, Joe is kicking your blob's ass again.

View attachment 736840

Wow, Joe is kicking your blob's ass again.

The gasoline prices are going down because demand for oil and gas is falling. Thanks to the massive inflation Biden's spending has caused and the fear of another recession, people are cutting back on their driving as they try to save money to cover skyrocketing mortgage payments, electrical bills, and food.

1670611262247.png

The gasoline prices are going down because demand for oil and gas is falling. Thanks to the massive inflation Biden's spending has caused and the fear of another recession, people are cutting back on their driving as they try to save money to cover skyrocketing mortgage payments, electrical bills, and food.

View attachment 736861
Biden gas is less expensive than Blob gas.

Thanks for confirming that.

View attachment 736861
Wake up from your Trumpy slumber and smell the reality.

U.S. presidents have little control over the price that consumers pay for gasoline. As the Energy Information Administration explains, gasoline prices are mainly affected by the price of crude oil, a fossil fuel that is refined into gasoline. And the price of crude oil is set on the global market, based largely on worldwide supply and demand.

The prices in the graph are accurate. The original chart, without the presidential labels, comes from the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

But the labels suggesting which president was in office at the time of fluctuations were added later and are misleading. The chart implies that Trump was sitting in the Oval Office when average U.S. fuel prices went as low as $2 a gallon in January 2015 and $1.72 in 2016. In fact, Obama was in office at that time, with his tenure spanning from 2009 until Jan. 20, 2017. During that time, gas prices peaked in May 2011 at $3.97 per gallon.

By the week of Trump’s inauguration, the average fuel price was around $2.32, according to data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration. The highest price during his administration was $2.96 in May 2018, and its lowest was around $1.77 in April 2020, when much of the country was locked down due to the COVID-19 pandemic. When Trump left office on Jan. 20, 2021, the average price was around $2.39 a gallon.

Prices have indeed surged since the beginning of the Biden administration, with the national average currently at $4.82, according to AAA. While critics have blamed the president, experts have pointed to several other reasons for the spike, including higher demand after the easing of pandemic restrictions and the steep price of oil as many buyers refuse to purchase Russian oil due to its invasion of Ukraine.

I will be in CA for Christmas where gas is still over $5.75 per gal thanks to gruesome Newsom the boy wonder.... he just fined the oil companies in CA so they could raise the price at the pump again just in time for Christmas... stupid piled on top of stupid is called a pile of shit...
he doesn't have to worry. The election system in CA is corrupt and has been for years (probably the recall system also). Wasn't Reagan the last (truly) Republican governor? I don't know about Scwartzy.. I think he was pro abortion and some other nefarious stuff

But the good news is that in certain counties in CA.. must not be corrupt because some Rs won there in 22

:) :)

Forum List

Back