Gas Prices More Than Double Under Obama: $1.84 To $3.85...

As the Obama Adminstration policy wrecks the dollar, oil is more attractive.

This isn't hard.

crude-oil-vs-usdollar.png

This isn't hard.

The commodity that is traded in dollars is more attractive when the dollar goes to shit and takes more of it to buy?

Are you sure it's not because there is likely another war coming?

yes gas prices have doubled, they did the same thing under Bush. It would be nice if the oil companies could give us a more stabilized market, but that will not be possible.

This isn't hard.

The commodity that is traded in dollars is more attractive when the dollar goes to shit and takes more of it to buy?

LOL

You really don't understand any of this, and just post to hear yourself talk.

yes gas prices have doubled, they did the same thing under Bush. It would be nice if the oil companies could give us a more stabilized market, but that will not be possible.

Yep then he opened up more drilling and they dropped like a rock..Thats how it's done

This isn't hard.

LOL

You really don't understand any of this, and just post to hear yourself talk.
*shrugs*

ok.

I thought you would have enjoyed making me look stupid if I was. I did after all just get done calling you a retarded tribal monkey.

Edit: I have to go to the meat locker. Feel free slap me upside the head with knowledge while I'm gone. I'll happily read it.

Last edited:

Yep then he opened up more drilling and they dropped like a rock..Thats how it's done

there is more oil being pumped out of US soil now than when Bush was president. The price went down because the economy tanked and demand was suddenly reduced. That is how that is done.

This misery will weigh heavily on the minds of voters come November. Bet on that.

Oh for the love of fucking god. What were they during the Bush years? It was below 2.20 for what? 6 months out of 96?

I'm sorry.... But this is aimed at the morbidly stupid. My opinion.

Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices really are hurting average Americans. It is a big issue.
Yes... It is a big issue. But damnit how it's being portrayed is disingenuous.

Holy Mother of God..........so many of these bozo's on here have the political IQ of a small soap dish.

"Portrayed as disingenuous"?

WTF s0n............nobody cares. Pereption is reality and mega-expensive gas prices only add to the continuing misery occurring now in this country. And the guy in charge is the guy in charge. When things are falling further and further into the shitter, there are consequences s0n..............

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

Oh for the love of fucking god. What were they during the Bush years? It was below 2.20 for what? 6 months out of 96?

I'm sorry.... But this is aimed at the morbidly stupid. My opinion.

Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices really are hurting average Americans. It is a big issue.

would not matter much if wages were going up.

Well they aren't so it does matter. Why don't you guys join us here in reality

As long as we depend on foreign fuel, gas prices will continue to go up regardless what seat warmer is in the WH. Don't like higher gas prices? FIND FUCKING ALTERNATIVES AND STOP BITCHING!

Yes... It is a big issue. But damnit how it's being portrayed is disingenuous.

Holy Mother of God..........so many of these bozo's on here have the political IQ of a small soap dish.

"Portrayed as disingenuous"?

WTF s0n............nobody cares. Pereption is reality and mega-expensive gas prices only add to the continuing misery occurring now in this country. And the guy in charge is the guy in charge. When things are falling further and further into the shitter, there are consequences s0n..............

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story
I prefer intelligent debate. If that doesn't happen I tend to make fun of people. With that said... I pretty much agree with you. The RTM's are certainly the majority. But that doesn't mean it's a good thing.

Liberals don't want you driving a car, that is for them.

They want to "save the planet" by forcing you to ride the subway, a bike or walk.

Drive up gas prices to make you give up that SUV, they are kinda for you buying a Volt/electric car.

Liberals being typical idiots don't realize swapping gas driven cars for electric cars will drive up electricity demand and costs. More coal power plants will be needed to "fuel" the electric car craze if they take over.....endless fucking stupidity of liberals.

Dumbfuck....it's called more domestic drilling of oil, which Obamination has slowed/stopped on Federal lands.

Oh, you want cars that run on fairy dust.:eusa_whistle:

As long as we depend on foreign fuel, gas prices will continue to go up regardless what seat warmer is in the WH. Don't like higher gas prices? FIND FUCKING ALTERNATIVES AND STOP BITCHING!

Republican oil companies set the price of oil.

Blame the Koch brothers.

You're a nutjob.

Oh, the GOP must've told all those oil rigs to leave the Gulf of Mexico, eh? Being prevented from drilling by the black messiah had NOTHING to do with it....

Republican oil companies set the price of oil.

Blame the Koch brothers.

Big Oil bought up all the independent refineries so they could control the price.

They know what they are doing.

Forum List

Back