Jesse Ventura Suggests U.S. May Be Behind Middle East Violence...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, says it’s possible the U.S. government is intentionally inflaming the current turmoil in the Middle East.

“Who knows what caused it? Let’s remember the CIA’s job is to go out and create wars,” Ventura told The Daily Caller during an extensive interview.

Pressed on whether he really believes the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency orchestrated the attacks on America’s embassies in the Middle East, Ventura said, “I have no idea, but I don’t trust my government if that’s what you’re asking me. They’ve lied to me too many times recently.”

Ventura, author most recently of “DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans: No More Gangs in Government,” listed a number of incidents in which he believes the government lied to the American people.

“How do I believe them when all that comes out of there are, lies, lies and more lies?” he asked. “Their credibility is zero with me now. I can’t tell you what caused this stuff. Who knows what underlying is going on?”

Ventura lamented what he sees as American meddling around the world.

“Well, I think us mingling in all these countries’ affairs — I mean, we have military bases in what, 160 countries throughout the world? That’s an empire,” he said.

Whatever the cause of the turmoil, Ventura argued that the U.S. should leave the Middle East entirely and end all foreign aid. When asked if he meant that we should leave all embassies around the world, he quickly responded, “yep,” although he later clarified that he thinks we should only abandon embassies in countries “where we’re not wanted.”

Read more: Jesse Ventura suggests US may be behind Middle East violence | The Daily Caller

Ventura is a failed DoD psych experiment, we forgot to put his brain back in....

Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, says it’s possible the U.S. government is intentionally inflaming the current turmoil in the Middle East.

Jesse, is correct.

In 1996 the Zionuts and American Likudnicks formulated a plan to dismantle the regimes in Iraq, Syria and Iran.

"This doctrine was prefigured in a 1996 paper prepared for then Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by a working group consisting of several individuals who are now in top spots in the Bush administration. "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm" recommended that Israel set itself free from its embarrassing and debilitating dependence on U.S. military and diplomatic support: no matter how unconditional, this support constrained Israel and prevented it from pursuing its true interests. The paper, co-authored by Richard Perle, James Colbert, Charles Fairbanks, Jr., Douglas Feith, Robert Loewenberg, David Wurmser, and Meyrav Wurmser, portrayed Syria as the main enemy of Israel, but maintained the road to Damascus had to first pass through Baghdad:"

Last edited:
ill wait till there is actually evidence to stupport this before i seriously consider it. I expect to be waiting a while.

Jesse, is correct.

In 1996 the Zionuts and American Likudnicks formulated a plan to dismantle the regimes in Iraq, Syria and Iran.

"This doctrine was prefigured in a 1996 paper prepared for then Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by a working group consisting of several individuals who are now in top spots in the Bush administration. "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm" recommended that Israel set itself free from its embarrassing and debilitating dependence on U.S. military and diplomatic support: no matter how unconditional, this support constrained Israel and prevented it from pursuing its true interests. The paper, co-authored by Richard Perle, James Colbert, Charles Fairbanks, Jr., Douglas Feith, Robert Loewenberg, David Wurmser, and Meyrav Wurmser, portrayed Syria as the main enemy of Israel, but maintained the road to Damascus had to first pass through Baghdad:"

Now we know is true.

Forum List

Back