Gas is under 3 bucks!

Where? They are still waiting in lines in N.J. for 3.80 gas. How long do the (white) people of N.J. have to wait for FEMA to respond? Bush had FEMA on the ground in a week after Katrina but it still wasn't good enough for the media bigots. It's been three weeks in the North East and FEMA is nowhere to be seen.

Dude, I have no clue where you live, but there aren't even lines in Brooklyn anymore.

And FEMA is all over the place, as is the Red Cross.

Oh, they might be missing some spots, but they're working their asses off.

Say what? There is a web site that directs Brooklyn residents to cheap gas and the lowest is $3.79 up to $4.00. Yeah FEMA is on the ground three weeks after the disaster which is a little bit slower than Katrina. Look at the difference, the slobbering fools in the media blamed Bush for Katrina but Hussein is a hero for Sandy and dumb ass Bloomie wanted to hold a marithon and dumb assed Cuomo blames global warming.

Gas prices always go down at the end of the summer. They'll go up again in late spring.......just in time for the vacation season.

Scientists don't agree on everything but they do agree on this; Summer ended in September...

Maybe where you live. I'm still wearing shorts and going swimming.

And I guess I should have made myself a little clearer. But in my defense I didnt know the mentally impaired were taking part in the discussion.
I'll type slower next time so you can keep up.

Summer had always ended on 9/21.
Maybe you dropped out prior to such subjects being taught in elementary school. Perhaps crayons are more your speed...lay off the internet junior

Hmmmm.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=&v=_zfKrW0acWs]Obama: Gas Prices Were Low Because Economy On Verge Of Collapse - YouTube[/ame]

Holy toledo, I need to fill up the rig!

Unfortunately, I have to save some $$ for food this month or we're not going to have Thanksgiving.

Gas or food? Thank you Obama!

Get a job. This old Dem can afford both. It's called continual upgrading your skills. But the experts at willfull ignorance would know nothing of that:tongue:

Say what? There is a web site that directs Brooklyn residents to cheap gas and the lowest is $3.79 up to $4.00. Yeah FEMA is on the ground three weeks after the disaster which is a little bit slower than Katrina. Look at the difference, the slobbering fools in the media blamed Bush for Katrina but Hussein is a hero for Sandy and dumb ass Bloomie wanted to hold a marithon and dumb assed Cuomo blames global warming.

I didn't say that the prices were low. Capitalism is alive and well in gas stations in the tri-state area.

I said there were no lines.

As far as the marathon went, it would have raised 3.8 million dollars in donations specifically for Sandy relief. That's a pretty good reason for Bloomberg to consider it, considering how much is needed at the moment.

And Cuomo is right to blame Global warming for the recent frequency of these kind of events (which is what he did), if not the particular event itself.

As far as comparisons to Katrina goes, the amount of people affected by Sandy far exceeds the amount of people affected by Katrina.

There are 9 million people in New York City alone. New Orleans had less than 1/2 a million people. Far fewer people to displace.

And New York State is currently taking steps to punish gas stations involved in price gouging. I don't know about New Jersey, but New York gas stations that are involved in hiking up gas prices are going to be very sorry that they did.

Where? They are still waiting in lines in N.J. for 3.80 gas. How long do the (white) people of N.J. have to wait for FEMA to respond? Bush had FEMA on the ground in a week after Katrina but it still wasn't good enough for the media bigots. It's been three weeks in the North East and FEMA is nowhere to be seen.

Dude, I have no clue where you live, but there aren't even lines in Brooklyn anymore.

And FEMA is all over the place, as is the Red Cross.

Oh, they might be missing some spots, but they're working their asses off.

lowest $3.97/gal. BP 255 East 125th St & 2nd Ave

New York City Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in New York

Obama has nothing to do with it, it is fucking winter and it goes down this time every year. I'm willing to bet it will be over $4 a gallon next year and taxes will be the real cause.

Forum List

Back