Gas is under 3 bucks!

Gas prices always go down at the end of the summer. They'll go up again in late spring.......just in time for the vacation season.

Scientists don't agree on everything but they do agree on this; Summer ended in September...

Maybe where you live. I'm still wearing shorts and going swimming.

And I guess I should have made myself a little clearer. But in my defense I didnt know the mentally impaired were taking part in the discussion.
I'll type slower next time so you can keep up.

Where? They are still waiting in lines in N.J. for 3.80 gas. How long do the (white) people of N.J. have to wait for FEMA to respond? Bush had FEMA on the ground in a week after Katrina but it still wasn't good enough for the media bigots. It's been three weeks in the North East and FEMA is nowhere to be seen.

Where? They are still waiting in lines in N.J. for 3.80 gas. How long do the (white) people of N.J. have to wait for FEMA to respond? Bush had FEMA on the ground in a week after Katrina but it still wasn't good enough for the media bigots. It's been three weeks in the North East and FEMA is nowhere to be seen.

Dude, I have no clue where you live, but there aren't even lines in Brooklyn anymore.

And FEMA is all over the place, as is the Red Cross.

Oh, they might be missing some spots, but they're working their asses off.

Forum List

Back