Gas Hits $8.50 in California

It’s “they’re.”

And if they are keeping more of their earnings, they have more to pay their workers. And that’s what happened under Trump - wages went up.
Wages went up under the former 1-term president because a lot of major metropolitan areas raised the minimum wage.

That’s a no. Conservative is against collective bargaining. This is why conservatives are bootlicking useful idiots for the rich. Conservatives choose capital over labor.
Awwk awwk there goes Polly Parrot Dimmer again!
Who are all the top one percenters Dimmer?

Yes. You conservatives will pay $0/ hour if you could get away with it. Conservatives don’t believe in minimum wage.
I pad my workers what they were worth to my business, depending on skill and experience required. The high was $70,000 (around $100,000 in today’s dollars) and the lowest employee - a part-time teenager - got around $10.

Too lazy to move on to another job that offers pay they like, or do the work to get the qualifications or certifications those jobs require. And whine, whine, whine.
Yup! That’s what I keep saying: if they have such minimal skills, they need to learn to do something that makes them more valuable. taxpayers will even cover the cost! But that’s asking something of them, and libs only want to give handouts.

The former 1-term president's corporate tax break just went to stock buy backs and CEO compensation, not to any workers.

BTW conservative what makes or break a business is not a tax rate, it's customers. And low income wages increased under President Obama's 2-Terms.
Of course it went to workers (some of it). That’s why low-income workers saw their wages increase for the first time in 40 years.

Why can’t you libsters grasp the concept that when you let people keep more of their own earnings, they have more to pay workers?

Yup! That’s what I keep saying: if they have such minimal skills, they need to learn to do something that makes them more valuable. taxpayers will even cover the cost! But that’s asking something of them, and libs only want to give handouts.
What handout?

Maybe you should read an article on Japan's stagnate wages and what it does to economic growth.

No. This liberal thinks conservatives are simply greedy. Business owners don’t pay more because taxpayers have been subsidizing their labor costs. Make no mistake, that shit will end.

Raise the minimum wage.
Taxpayers weren’t subsidizing my labor costs. I was paying out at 50% of my top dollar earned in taxes, and from what was left over I paid for rent, insurance, raw materials to make my product, advertising and marketing, business equipment, and staff compensation. NONE of my employees were being subsidized.

So why all the resentment for small business owners who took a risk and then ended up providing livelihoods for four other people - all while providing a much-needed product? Could it be that you hate when someone shows that motivation, discipline, and skill can pay off - and doesn’t just take handouts from other people?

P.S. I am curious to how many people YOUR business employed, and what the lowest and highest salaries were. Thanks.

What handout?

Maybe you should read an article on Japan's stagnate wages and what it does to economic growth.
Fully refundable tax “credits“ to parents, which raise prices on other people, are handouts. Pure welfare. They are supposed to stop next month, and let’s just hope the Dems don’t find a way to ram it through. Inflation is bad enough.

Fully refundable tax “credits“ to parents, which raise prices on other people, are handouts. Pure welfare. They are supposed to stop next month, and let’s just hope the Dems don’t find a way to ram it through. Inflation is bad enough.
It's tax credit. Not welfare.

Business get plenty of tax credits, do you bitch about them as welfare?

I pad my workers what they were worth to my business, depending on skill and experience required. The high was $70,000 (around $100,000 in today’s dollars) and the lowest employee - a part-time teenager - got around $10.
You’d pay the teenager $0 / hour if you could.

The former 1-term president's corporate tax break just went to stock buy backs and CEO compensation, not to any workers.

BTW conservative what makes or break a business is not a tax rate, it's customers. And low income wages increased under President Obama's 2-Terms.
First, please answer my question as to how many staff you employed in your business.

Second, your comment that taxes don’t make or break a business, but lack of customers do, tells me that you aren’t really a business owner. A real business owner knows that of course one needs customers, but that high tax rate impedes the success or lack thereof of a business, and being allowed to keep more of the money one’s business earns allows for more expansion - and more jobs offered.

So please admit it. You never really owned a business, did you?

It's tax credit. Not welfare.

Business get plenty of tax credits, do you bitch about them as welfare?
Tax CREDIT is a misnomer. We now have tens of millions of parents who never paid tax in the first place (half the country doesn’t) getting the FULL amount deposited into their account. That is welfare.

As far as business tax credits, they were applied against taxes owed. They never paid out BEYOND what was owed, where the government made a net deposit in my account every month.

You liberals don’t realize how little you understand about parental tax credits, and why what we now have is welfare. And the sad thing is that you are so arrogant and superior-minded that it would never occur to you to learn something from a….horrors….conservative.

Show me a company paying the federal minimum wage currently and you will show a company going out of business.
Does it not occur to you that companies have a wide range of salaries, with only a small percentage of people with very minimal job skills - like delivering mail - are earning the minimum? And many highly skilled and talented earning six figures?

You’d pay the teenager $0 / hour if you could.
No I wouldn’t. I’m actually very generous. I was paying her 50% higher than minimum was, at the time. She needed some extra cash, and I gave her a job.

You liberals need to stop making false accusations about people you don’t even know - but only resent because they demonstrated the skill, discipline, and gumption it took to start a small business.

Forum List

Back