Gang fight in Manchester, England? Machetes and .....Guns? How did "youths" get their hands on guns in gun free Britain?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hmmm.....how do youths get their hands on guns in Britain?

What ensued was a 'gang fight' involving tens of 'masked men, armed with guns and knives' - which eventually led to a 'cry of pain' as someone was 'slashed'.

This is the point......the criminals in Britain have access to guns......they choose not to use them to commit murder. That will likely change as the gang culture in Britain changes ......

1611763357468.png

Hmmm.....how do youths get their hands on guns in Britain?

What ensued was a 'gang fight' involving tens of 'masked men, armed with guns and knives' - which eventually led to a 'cry of pain' as someone was 'slashed'.

This is the point......the criminals in Britain have access to guns......they choose not to use them to commit murder. That will likely change as the gang culture in Britain changes ......

Excuse me for being impolite, but may I know something about the "background" of those "youths"?

My deepest sympathies to the English people for what's been happening to their once peaceful land.

And I know that the English sympathize with Americans for what's been happening here.

Meanwhile, on the same day, 50 Americans were shot and killed because of your crazy gun laws.

No......we have 600 million guns and over 19.4 million Americans own and carry guns for self defense.....

Our gun crime is caused by the policies of the democrat party.....democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians keep releasing known, violent, repeat gun offenders over and over again. Why they do this is unknowable........it is these individuals, the repeat offenders doing the shooting.

Meanwhile, the owners of 600 million guns and over 19.4 million carry permits aren't shooting anyone.

Forum List

Back