Gallup Poll: Conservatives 42%, Liberals 21%

Let me get this right. The OP puts up a poll and a link and he's being called a liar.

Wow. Just wow.

Apparently it's a lie when leftists refuse to acknowledge most of America is tired of their shit.

Let's watch the results of tomorrow's elections and see if you are doing your usual lying, proven liar.

You know what's really pathetic? He opens the thread by saying that people must have lied because everyone knows most Americans are liberals, then he says here that most Americans are "tired of [liberals'] shit." He can't even keep his own BS consistent. :lol:

Last edited:
Let me get this right. The OP puts up a poll and a link and he's being called a liar.

Wow. Just wow.

I think he's being called a liar based on his history, and saying stupid things like "the poll is wrong because everyone knows it is.

Thanks for the sideways insult.
It says more about you than it does about me.

Sideways insult? I'm sorry, I must not have spoken clearly. Please allow me to rephrase: If that's what you think than you're must be a radical wing-nut. Anything that disagrees with you is liberal, right? Anyone who isn't at least as conservative as you must be a liberal, amiright? And that means everyone, because let's be honest, how can anyone be as conservative as your Godly conservativeness?

That's rich. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You might want to read a few more of my posts. I'm an atheist, there ain't nothing godly about me.
The truth shall set you free.

Thanks for the sideways insult.
It says more about you than it does about me.

Sideways insult? I'm sorry, I must not have spoken clearly. Please allow me to rephrase: If that's what you think than you're must be a radical wing-nut. Anything that disagrees with you is liberal, right? Anyone who isn't at least as conservative as you must be a liberal, amiright? And that means everyone, because let's be honest, how can anyone be as conservative as your Godly conservativeness?

?

Apparently it's a lie when leftists refuse to acknowledge most of America is tired of their shit.

Let's watch the results of tomorrow's elections and see if you are doing your usual lying, proven liar.
Are you ever going to explain how it's a lie to post a poll?

Be honest and say it's just because you don't like the results. Because, of course, that's the only reason.

Fruit of the poison tree. You are a proven liar.

Yeah well congressional repubs still poll lower then dems.

And imho they all suck bigtime.

If the results of the OP poll are accurate, and i have no reason to doubt them at this point, your observation makes perfect sense.

Congressional Republicans would be polling lower because they arent following the conservative line. That means they have both democrats and Conservatives upset with them because they are acting to liberal.

Democrats dont have as much people upset with them because the left expects them to be leftists and the conservatives would be the only ones opposing them.

But plenty have. We established his lying bona fides, yesterday.
But it's okay when you lie, huh?

I never made the claim that I never lie, as you did. You made a statement concerning my comments on white liberals. I definitively proved you a liar and your veil of fabrication has been pierced. Admit it and let us move on.

So you, an admitted liar, want us to believe you. Why exactly?

Yeah well congressional repubs still poll lower then dems.

And imho they all suck bigtime.

If the results of the OP poll are accurate, and i have no reason to doubt them at this point, your observation makes perfect sense.

Congressional Republicans would be polling lower because they arent following the conservative line. That means they have both democrats and Conservatives upset with them because they are acting to liberal.

Democrats dont have as much people upset with them because the left expects them to be leftists and the conservatives would be the only ones opposing them.

yes but the same is true with the self professed conservatives, they only want to reduce spending on others not on themselves.
As I said Bush is a self professed conservative, so are many republicans in congress who have spent like drunken sailors.

Are you ever going to explain how it's a lie to post a poll?

Be honest and say it's just because you don't like the results. Because, of course, that's the only reason.

Fruit of the poison tree. You are a proven liar.

And you are an admited one.

According to your logic that means daveman is a completely honest individual.

Forum List

Back