Gallup Poll: Conservatives 42%, Liberals 21%

Most people I know that describe themselves as "moderate" are pretty darn liberal.

I think that most people who describe themselves as "moderate" are pretty darn conservative but they are afraid to admit to radical hateful liberlas who might assault them or cross them off the cocktail party list.

Are you ever going to explain how it's a lie to post a poll?

Be honest and say it's just because you don't like the results. Because, of course, that's the only reason.

Fruit of the poison tree. You are a proven liar.

And you are an admited one.

According to your logic that means daveman is a completely honest individual.

Except I linked it all up. If you want to get in on this debate let's roll. I'll ignore your yidnaresque status and set aside my pity for your lack of intelligence.

Fruit of the poison tree. You are a proven liar.

Except I linked it all up. If you want to get in on this debate let's roll. I'll ignore your yidnaresque status and set aside my pity for your lack of intelligence.

So you admit that one could be a liar, admitted or proven, and not be lying if they have the information to back themselves up?

Yeah well congressional repubs still poll lower then dems.

And imho they all suck bigtime.

If the results of the OP poll are accurate, and i have no reason to doubt them at this point, your observation makes perfect sense.

Congressional Republicans would be polling lower because they arent following the conservative line. That means they have both democrats and Conservatives upset with them because they are acting to liberal.

Democrats dont have as much people upset with them because the left expects them to be leftists and the conservatives would be the only ones opposing them.

yes but the same is true with the self professed conservatives, they only want to reduce spending on others not on themselves.
As I said Bush is a self professed conservative, so are many republicans in congress who have spent like drunken sailors.

I don't disagree with your point.
It also supports what DaveMan said.

lets all just wait and see what happens in "The Sunshine State" of Ohio tomorrow, if they vote 65% to 35% against the Forced Health-Care bill, then we can add Ohio to the Romney Column.

So you admit that one could be a liar, admitted or proven, and not be lying if they have the information to back themselves up?

Yes, if the liar, when confronted with irrefutable proof of his lie, admits to the lie. Until then. no quarter for daveman.

Yes, if the liar, when confronted with irrefutable proof of his lie, admits to the lie. Until then. no quarter for daveman.

Then you've just admitted that your posting in this thread is entirely irrelevant to discussion. Even if your evidence proves Daveman was a liar, it's irrelevant to the poll he posted.

So why not discuss the merits of the poll? Is there something about it you want to avoid discussing?

After 25 years of Newt, Rush, and Fox bad mouthing liberals 24/7/365, you really have to know your stuff to bother calling yourself a liberal.

2012 Obama 53%- Bought off schmuck, 47%, AGAIN. Libs 53% Cons 42%, idiots 5%.

After 25 years of Newt, Rush, and Fox bad mouthing liberals 24/7/365, you really have to know your stuff to bother calling yourself a liberal.

2012 Obama 53%- Bought off schmuck, 47%, AGAIN. Libs 53% Cons 42%, idiots 5%.

So because someone supports Obama means that they are liberal? Not necessarily.

Daveman bro...........make sure to take a gandor in here next November on election night. After I watch three hours of Lawrence O'Donnell and Ed Schultz sitting on big telephone poles in the MSLSD studio, I'll be on here with lots and lots of gay MSPaint Photobucket Masterpieces. Gonna be a hoot.........

I don't know anyone that shouts "let him die" and applauds executions. I guess Chicago's not very "conservative".

Gallup Poll: Conservatives 42%, Liberals 21%
(CNSNews.com) - Self-professed conservatives now outnumber self-professed liberals in the United States, 42 percent to 21 percent, according to a Gallup poll published Monday. Another 37 percent described themselves as moderates.

Most people I know that describe themselves as "moderate" are pretty darn liberal.

I agree. there are alot of liberals who think themselves superior liberals by not being honest about their liberalism.
So, according to CON$ 58% of the population are Libs. :lol:

May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

June 25, 2010
RUSH: Now, that's fine and dandy, but moderates are liberals without the guts to say so. Moderates are a bunch of liberals who think they're smarter than everybody else, more tolerant than everybody else and less judgmental than everybody else, and more open-minded than everybody else.

Forum List

Back