30,000 IRS emails recovered

She will no doubt pull a "Gruber" and claim they are being taken out of context.

Got that right. You know liberals would be screaming like babies if there was any chance the IRS targeted liberal groups for scrutiny during the Bush administration.

"30,000 IRS emails recovered"

With 'Benghazi' proven to be a phony scandal, it must be time now for most on the right to move to the phony IRS 'scandal' and its paranoid, delusional, and partisan conspiracy theories.

30 000 missing emails from IRS Lerner recovered WashingtonExaminer.com

Up to 30,000 missing emails sent by former Internal Revenue Service official Lois Lerner have been recovered by the IRS inspector general, five months after they were deemed lost forever

Wow, I wonder what juicy details we will soon learn!
How much you wanna bet this will turn out like the birther thing.

Obama rallying Latinos...Lerner's emails.....all right after the mid-term.....hmmmm.....

If they find nothing incriminating in those emails, it will make Fox News, and the GOP look stupid.

Which all serves the Democratic narrative that the GOP is wasting time with stupid crap.

We shall see.

And BTW......who gets to comb through all those emails?

I would venture to guess someone who is neutral. I would hope so.

There is way too much "happenstance" that emails, hard drives, etc all crashed at the exact worst time for the investigation.

If they don't find anything I'm going to doubt the honesty of the investigators. I've had computers for 20 years. How many hard drive crashes have I had? None. And I've owned dozens of computers. They were covering up SOMETHING. We already pretty much know she was targeting tea party groups.

Emails show IRS Lois Lerner specifically targeted tea party - Washington Times

I would venture to guess someone who is neutral. I would hope so.

There is way too much "happenstance" that emails, hard drives, etc all crashed at the exact worst time for the investigation.

If they don't find anything I'm going to doubt the honesty of the investigators. I've had computers for 20 years. How many hard drive crashes have I had? None. And I've owned dozens of computers. They were covering up SOMETHING. We already pretty much know she was targeting tea party groups.

Emails show IRS Lois Lerner specifically targeted tea party - Washington Times
The IRS servers and email archives have got to be pretty hairy, but if those emails still exist, they could have been found before now.

That's why I'm all about "conspiracy" on this thing, when I'm almost never that way.

The timing........

Like I said, we'll see.

The timing would be suspicious if it would have been right before the election. Not right after.

The timing would be suspicious if it would have been right before the election. Not right after.
That's what one might think...but then Obama's attention stealing immigration speech, which turned out great for him with Latinos, followed up by a speech in Nevada a day later, that was planned in advance......

we shall see....but my imagination could easilly be running away from me

Forum List

Back