Gallup: AOC's popularity plummets

Like I said - enjoy, dupe
Well at least you didnt call him mine again lol. Progress.
Calling me a dupe for not voting for either of those clowns makes you look stupid.
Why would i not be a dupe voting for a war mongering, lying, sadistic, narcasististic bitch instead of our current peaches in chief?
For gawd sakes, elaborate

You not able to tell Trump grade lying from your average run out of the mill politician is exactly why I called you a dupe. Thats what you have to be to equate them.
He lies more than the usual dipshit, yes. However, the substance of his lies hasnt compared to some. Like lying to the public for support to regulate 20 percent of our economy. Or saying a video was the cause of the death 9f many americans

Again with this Benghazi bullshit? Are you fucking kidding?

Aside from constantly misinforming his dupes on reality Trump criminally Obstructs Justice and abuses his office every other day (and yes, lies his ass off about it). Nothing Clinton ever lied about comes even close.
My point was that trump never blamed a terrorist attack on a video when they knew the truth. or nothing even comparable.

Yep she wrongly blamed terrorist attack on video and so did CIA originally, I don't understand how that single narrow example at all compares to Trump's blatant day-in-and-out lying and corrupt, criminal behaviour?

Are you under impression that Amercans got killed in Benghazi because of how Clinton was describing the attack well after it already happened?

What am I missing?? False equivalnecy is off the charts here.

Last edited:
Well at least you didnt call him mine again lol. Progress.
Calling me a dupe for not voting for either of those clowns makes you look stupid.
Why would i not be a dupe voting for a war mongering, lying, sadistic, narcasististic bitch instead of our current peaches in chief?
For gawd sakes, elaborate

You not able to tell Trump grade lying from your average run out of the mill politician is exactly why I called you a dupe. Thats what you have to be to equate them.
He lies more than the usual dipshit, yes. However, the substance of his lies hasnt compared to some. Like lying to the public for support to regulate 20 percent of our economy. Or saying a video was the cause of the death 9f many americans

Aside from constantly misinforming his dupes on reality Trump criminally Obstructs Justice and abuses his office every other day (and yes, lies his ass off about it). Nothing Clinton ever lied about comes even close.
My point was that trump never blamed a terrorist attack on a video when they knew the truth. or nothing even comparable.

Yep she wrongly blamed terrorist attack on video and so did CIA originally, I don't understand how that single narrow example at all compares to Trump's blatant day-in-and-out lying and corrupt, criminal behaviour?

Are you under impression that Amercans got killed in Benghazi because of how Clinton was describing the attack well after it already happened?

I am only referring to substance of the lie. Not qhat it was about. I didnt really give a shit about Benghazi. Shit like that happens
And you know damn well that **** and obama knew. Hell, she even lied about blaming it on a video...
Again, i am referring to substance. Not quantity. I already stated trump lies more than any politician i can think of.
My other example was obama lying about the ACA. Would you like to fail at dissecting that one too?

I am only referring to substance of the lie. Not qhat it was about. I didnt really give a shit about Benghazi. Shit like that happens
And you know damn well that **** and obama knew. Hell, she even lied about blaming it on a video...
Again, i am referring to substance. Not quantity. I already stated trump lies more than any politician i can think of.
My other example was obama lying about the ACA. Would you like to fail at dissecting that one too?

This is just never ending false equivalency tour.

Let me break something down for you - THERE IS NO COMPARISSON between anything Obama or Hillary did in office and what Trump is currently under a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION for.

There is NO COMPARRISON between the far-and-few-in-between lies Obama and Clinton said and what is coming from president and his staff on daily basis.

Donald Trump's file

Barack Obama's file

Hillary Clinton's file

Last edited:

Let me break something down for- THERE IS NO COMPARISSON between anything Obama or Hillary did in office and what Trump is currently under a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION for.

There is NO COMPARRISON between the far-and-few-in-between lies Obama and Clinton said and what is coming from president and his staff on daily basis.
False equivalency? You stupid mother fucker, you ain't even on subject.
Good day, partisan dipshit.

Let me break something down for- THERE IS NO COMPARISSON between anything Obama or Hillary did in office and what Trump is currently under a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION for.

False equivalency? You stupid mother fucker, you ain't even on subject.
Good day, partisan dipshit.

Yes moron, false equivalnecy - where you take one-two lies from a person and equate it to thousands of lies form another.

This is not a partisan manner, this is a FACTUAL matter - almost all prominent Republicans lie less than Trump, abuse their office less, do not blatantly Obstruct Justice and are not under any criminal investigations.

Last edited:
folks just really like making their own money.
Make that money, honey!

It’s interesting to watch right winger confidence in polling directly correlating to how much they like the polling results.

For AOC results are actually more good than bad: +8 among Democrats.

If she is so great, I defy Democrats to run solely on her policies.

It’s interesting to watch right winger confidence in polling directly correlating to how much they like the polling results.

If she is so great, I defy Democrats to run solely on her policies.

There are facts and there are opinions, it's good to keep in mind the difference.

Her approval rating is lower than Trump's

Thats false. A lot more people are unfamiliar with her and have no opinion.

Galup has Trump at 39%/57% (-18%)

AOC is 31%/41% (-10%)

AOC is 31%/41% (-10%)

It is not false, as your own stats just showed

AOC is 31%/41% (-10%)

It is not false, as your own stats just showed

Stop spinning.

AOC is more popular among the people that have an opinion on her than is Trump.

Occasional Cortex? Oh, you mean...
sws1mw.jpg

Sooner or later this poor fool is going to have to show her tits in order to stay relevant. Probably an old selfie---you know its out there---but if we get the real thing, present day shot, I expect them to be outstanding.
vnx12fhlvkm21.jpg
We love her, she represents what the left honestly wants...and it’s the dumbest shit on the planet.

Sooner or later this poor fool is going to have to show her tits in order to stay relevant. Probably an old selfie---you know its out there---but if we get the real thing, present day shot, I expect them to be outstanding.
vnx12fhlvkm21.jpg
We love her, she represents what the left honestly wants...and it’s the dumbest shit on the planet.
As i just said on another thread, who/what is "the left". Also please include definitions of "the right" or "conservatives." If "conservative," please include what they are conserving.

Last edited:
vnx12fhlvkm21.jpg
As i just said on another thread, who/what is "the left". Also please include definitions of "the right" or "conservatives." If "conservative," please include what they are conserving.
I’ll answer your question with another. Name a policy any one of the dem presidential candidate disagree on? I don’t mean this one talks about this, this one doesn’t, but a policy they directly disagree on.

Forum List

Back