Gallup: AOC's popularity plummets

Sooner or later this poor fool is going to have to show her tits in order to stay relevant. Probably an old selfie---you know its out there---but if we get the real thing, present day shot, I expect them to be outstanding.

It’s interesting to watch right winger confidence in polling directly correlating to how much they like the polling results.

For AOC results are actually more good than bad: +8 among Democrats.

Last edited:
i think she would win a political debate with either big bird or the cookie monster

It’s interesting to watch right winger confidence in polling directly correlating to how much they like the polling results.

For AOC results are actually more good than bad: +8 among Democrats.
I think she should run for president.

Sooner or later this poor fool is going to have to show her tits in order to stay relevant. Probably an old selfie---you know its out there---but if we get the real thing, present day shot, I expect them to be outstanding.
vnx12fhlvkm21.jpg

This is true of all left-wing..... everything.

Everything thinks left-wing ideas are fantastic until they destroy the country.

AOC is no different. She pops on the scene, everything oooos and ahhhhs, and she says all this great sounding stuff, and is very popular.

Then you look at all those things she says, and compare it to reality... and we'll have everyone in horse drawn buggies because there is no fossil fuels, and the world will end in 12 years.... suddenly the delusion is broken, and everything realizes she's nutz.

This is normal.

vnx12fhlvkm21.jpg

No, that is exactly what were talking about.

The left-wing constantly claims that we are a racists sexist class-ist society. AOC proves all your BS crap is wrong. You can be a bartender, and end up in the highest levels of government.

There is no glass ceiling. There is no racism holding everyone down. There is no class of elites that prevents the least of us from getting ahead.

AOC proves all of you people are lying trash.

And AOC herself said so.

DwaOQBAX4AEuuYN.jpg

So AOC herself, proves you people are all lying trash.

The problem we have with AOC is not that she pulled herself up by the boot straps.... it's that she, and you all, are just bunch of brainless lying idiots.

By all means, pull yourself up by the boot straps.... but how about you first become a moral intelligent, truthful person while doing it.

vnx12fhlvkm21.jpg

Going from Congressperson to bartender is a step up ...

Not so much the other way around.

Forum List

Back