What a Maroon: Biden "I'm the only white boy they let campaign in Alabama'

'Maroon'?

'Idiot'?

How about 'dimentia-suffering' old racist?!

Maybe a Moroon who has trouble spelling like the OP who represents MAGAmen.
736126aae287e00520f883107a842200--bugs-bunny.jpg

Never try to simultaneously be a smartass and a dumbass.

Mike Memoli
@mikememoli

Biden riffing about how many states he campaigned in. "As pointed out by one of my African American colleagues I'm the only white boy they let campaign in Alabama."

What an idiot....
Who is Mike Memoli?
Maybe a Moroon who has trouble spelling like the OP who represents MAGAmen.
They are both fine representatives of all MAGA men throughout the country.

WINNING!!!!

'How about 'dimentia-suffering' old racist?!
That is a perfect description of the scumbag --- who you kneel in front of all day long, snowflake --- currently playing president in the White House.

Joe Biden is an intelligent, compassionate good man, who is experienced and knowledgeable in all areas of government, domestic and foreign.

While I would prefer someone younger, Mr. Biden would make an excellent president.

Mike Memoli
@mikememoli

Biden riffing about how many states he campaigned in. "As pointed out by one of my African American colleagues I'm the only white boy they let campaign in Alabama."

What an idiot....

He was also the first of many white Democrats to express how amazed they could find a Black candidate that was clean and articulate.

Race baiting nonsense.

It will be a glorious day when the left GROWS UP and joins the rest of the mature adults in this nation.

Biden appears to be neither clean or articulate

That is a perfect description of the scumbag --- who you kneel in front of all day long, snowflake --- currently playing president in the White House.

Joe Biden is an intelligent, compassionate good man, who is experienced and knowledgeable in all areas of government, domestic and foreign.

While I would prefer someone younger, Mr. Biden would make an excellent president.

He may be a Pedo but he's YOUR Pedo.

imagesNGP35TVO.jpg

View attachment 250714
You're the sick fuck who probably diddles little boys.

Ooopppsss ;)

View attachment 250714
Hey Will:

What, no problem with this pedo reference by AMBIVALENT1 here about an actual living person, by their name?

But don't dare question an anonymous person of it, who was the one who brought up the subject in the first place?

Seems kind of foolish, doesn't it?

OOOOPPPSSS ;)

View attachment 250714
Hey Will:

What, no problem with this pedo reference by AMBIVALENT1 here about an actual living person, by their name?

But don't dare question an anonymous person of it, who was the one who brought up the subject in the first place?

Seems kind of foolish, doesn't it?
Discussing moderation

Belongs in PM

Forum List

Back