Gallop--shows Perry ahead--BUT loses to Obama--while Romney beats Obama by 7 points

You wait and see.

Parry loses in a straight up run and Romeny loses in a split by the TP.

Whoever wins the Primary will have the full support of the Republican voters in the general. Your fantasy is amusing though. Incase you dont realize it, after the primary it's just Obama and whoever wins the GOP primary, and they cannot be challenged by a TP candidate AFTER THE PRIMARY is over with.

IT'S NOT REPUBLICANS THAT WE HAVE TO PERSUADE TO VOTE FOR OUR NOMINEE-:lol::lol:-it's INDEPENDENTS and CROSS OVER DEMOCRATS.

It has been PROVEN time and time again--that if you can't win the Independent vote-in this country that-you can't win elections. And this Gallop poll is telling you what will happen if Republicans nominate Rick Perry as their candidate. Perry LOSES to Barack Obama in the general election.

Last edited:
Romney is better at this game than Perry could ever hope to be. I don't doubt that Romney has more ability to handle this country than Perry (considering what a moron he is anyways).

How is Romney a moron--you talk like Perry--NO SUBSTANCE.--:cuckoo:

get with the program.

Anyone on the right is a moron.

Of course, if we say Obama is way too liberal....we are racists!

But to the left...anyone with an R next to their name is a moron.

Sometimes in the hate threads of Palin, Bachman, Bush, etc...I will say to someone who shows their hate..."tell me one republican who you do NOT see as a moron"

And they usually disappear...

Watch...

Anyone on the left....who with an R next to their name do you NOT see as a moron?

I don't know any Republican in my family and friends who are voting for Perry in the Primary. They all think he is a wacko.

I will vote for Perry (unless Palin runs) in Virginia's primary.

Then--you're OK with handing Barack Obama another 4 years? Because that is what you're stating.

LOOK--I like New Gingrich--but my primary--NUMBER ONE goal--is to replace our Harvard graduate community organizer President. I am going to vote for who-ever the GOP nominee is--but I want to defeat Barack Obama.

Rick Perry is not attracting the independent vote--in fact he is scaring independents away from him--while garnering up support in the GOP. He is very capable of losing to Barack Obama.

And if you don't believe me--learn it the hard way--like we COLORADOANS learned it in November of 2010--in a senate race that was ours to lose--our candidate in Ken Buck imploded in the last weeks leading up to the election--and this state ended up sending democrat Michael Bennet back to the senate.

You wait and see.

Parry loses in a straight up run and Romeny loses in a split by the TP.

I think we can be confident that since this has TMs vote, that it will never happen.

oh and people, polls dont matter this far out. Why we pretend they do ever 4 years is mindboggling.

Governor Rick Perry, Best Jobs-getter Governor, 50% of all new jobs

49 other states, 50% of all new jobs. 50/49=~1.02% ea, averaged out

He's the jobs-gettingest man in the USA. That should make up for some of the fancy-dancy yappety yap of other politicians who don't hold a candle to Rick Perry's job creation efforts. :)

Governor Rick Perry, Best Jobs-getter Governor, 50% of all new jobs

49 other states, 50% of all new jobs. 50/49=~1.02% ea, averaged out

He's the jobs-gettingest man in the USA. That should make up for some of the fancy-dancy yappety yap of other politicians who don't hold a candle to Rick Perry's job creation efforts. :)

What kind of jobs??

Forum List

Back