Gag. NOAH. Oy

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I have seen many movies in my 62 years on this earth. This is the worst one EVER.

Someone dropped a shitload of acid producing this thing. And shrooms during the writing and filming. Oy.

Bad. BAD.

Is it worse than Battlefield Earth??!!!1!!!????

we didn't see it but we went to see GODS Not Dead when Noah was running . I heard that there were silly special effects in Noah , something about Rock Monsters fighting a battle .

we didn't see it but we went to see GODS Not Dead when Noah was running . I heard that there were silly special effects in Noah , something about Rock Monsters fighting a battle .

I don't think rock monsters would be any more nonsensical than the tales told by christians about Noah. Total nonsense.

Is it worse than Battlefield Earth??!!!1!!!????

I was telling hubby exactly that! 10Xs worse!!!

Rock people angels "helping" Noah build the ark.
Magic rocks that make fire.
Ham is a ham.
They were wearing jeans.
Oh, and there was a rocket launcher the mean guys used on the rock angel people.

In short..it was exceptionally DUMB. Go read the reviews on it. omg. Ten thousand cases of rotten tomatos.

I have seen many movies in my 62 years on this earth. This is the worst one EVER.

Someone dropped a shitload of acid producing this thing. And shrooms during the writing and filming. Oy.

Bad. BAD.

I actually found myself rooting for the bad guy, to be honest. :lol:

Bad. BAD.

I have to agree with you. Russell Crowe was a bad choice to play NOAH. He just was not convincing in looks or in his acting ability. I always pictured NOAH as a balding bearded man, dressed in flowing robes. This movie seemed to put "Genesis" in the middle ages.
Perhaps a better choice to play NOAH would have been Anthony Hopkins or Morgan Freeman dressed appropriately in Hebrew garb. The rock creatures would have to go. Fallen angels with definite human characteristics would have been more believable. And the script was too bland. Comparing this B movie to biblical epics like the Ten Commandments or Samson and Delilah is like comparing great Disney animation to the stiff mildly animated cartoon characters that other companies created.

I am still shocked that Anthony Hopkins and Russell Crowe AGREED to be in this movie. Oy!

But I am betting that John Travolta is thrilled he is no longer known as being in the worst movie of all time...Battleship Earth or whatever it was called. He got bumped to the side and now Hopkins and Crowe have that title. lol.

Bad. BAD.

Just saw it last night on on-demand (pay to see a movie when I can't pause to go potty or smoke? That'll never take off.) :)

I liked it, as a movie. As Scripturally accurate, um, not so much. Recall the upset over 'creative liberties' but now I think whoever put it that way was being ironic and sarcastic. :)

Not the worst religious-themed movie ever. And as long as you're already familiar witht he Biblical version of things, this shouldn't be a problem.

I think what many are really objecting to with "Noah" was the 'realistic' depiction of Biblical events as with the 'Big Bang/Evolution' segment. :) I've long maintained that the two aren't mutually excvlusive. If we're accepting God created things, but astronomy reveals how the creation occured why not just say the actual mechanism involved when God created were as science tells us. And that's what's depicted in the movie. Wasn't created by God wiggling his nose and magically poofing it into existence, it happened over time but because of conscious will.

Shit! Talk about bad movies, Sharknado 2 is out and has many stars in it..and it's a hit, just goes to show you what it takes to make a hit bigger than Rocky Horror Picture Show..
also when John Wayne made the Alamo he went broke doing it. and it was a flop...

I don't think the movies on Sci-Fi can be called bad since one can only assume they're meant to be :) I think they're supposed to echo the 50s B movies things. Though to be honest I wish instead of turning a cable channel into a movie studio they'd just buy quality sci-fi rights. WTF is up with showing pro-wrestling? Ok that's kinda sci-fi but not really. :)

Forum List

Back