Gabby: Can anyone be honest and say BOTH MSNBC and FOX were wrong?

The left started this racist shit over Gabby. I put up I don't know how many pictures showing Gabby in all her gymnastic glory with raving reviews from Fox Sports.

That didn't work. Truth doesn't work with left wing freaking maniacs.

Hey the left wants to throw shit at the wall and see if it will stick, well guess what? When NBC fucked up with that commerical of a monkee doing gymnastics right after Gabby, I went for NBC's throat in posts and threads.

I'm not alone in not playing nice in the sandbox any more. If the left wants to play this type of shit, "racist" ad nauseam expect it back.

The gloves are off.

Gawd, both of you guys stir up shit, that you claim is despicable actions by a dying party, then use those same tactics and pretend that the other side made you do it. Or that now those despicable actions arent really that despicable.

The left started this racist shit over Gabby. I put up I don't know how many pictures showing Gabby in all her gymnastic glory with raving reviews from Fox Sports.

Hey the left wants to throw shit at the wall and see if it will stick, well guess what? When NBC fucked up with that commerical of a monkee doing gymnastics right after Gabby, I went for NBC's throat in posts and threads.

I'm not alone in not playing nice in the sandbox any more. If the left wants to play this type of shit, "racist" ad nauseam expect it back.

The gloves are off.

Yes, you alone started a complete faux outrage from coast to coast over throwing a boo-boo fit :cuckoo:

Neither are racist, people are just morons looking for an excuse to bitch about anything. If they get a chance to use their broad brush in the process, all the better.

I agree....

The ones who are racist happen to be the ones claiming MSNBC did for racism reasons.... If I am not mistaking, the ad was slated to air before she ever won anything.

I think this entire thing is stupid and diminishes what that wonderful young lady did as a gymnast.

Why did race have to be brought up at all??? She is an AMERICAN gymnast.... period!

Uh the problem is I dont compare those two. I'd say Fox is a conservative version of the liberal networks, ABC, NBC, CBS.

MSNBC is more like GBTV....they really dont care where you stand, you like it or you dont.

Soooo, were both wrong or not? Be honest

Whats the hit on fox?

We know about msnbc and the monkey. Decades ago we had a sports commentator run out on the rails for his comment.....

Uh the problem is I dont compare those two. I'd say Fox is a conservative version of the liberal networks, ABC, NBC, CBS.

MSNBC is more like GBTV....they really dont care where you stand, you like it or you dont.

Soooo, were both wrong or not? Be honest

Whats the hit on fox?

We know about msnbc and the monkey. Decades ago we had a sports commentator run out on the rails for his comment.....

Nothing Full...Nothing at all..go with that

Neither are racist, people are just morons looking for an excuse to bitch about anything. If they get a chance to use their broad brush in the process, all the better.

I agree....

The ones who are racist happen to be the ones claiming MSNBC did for racism reasons.... If I am not mistaking, the ad was slated to air before she ever won anything.

I think this entire thing is stupid and diminishes what that wonderful young lady did as a gymnast.

Why did race have to be brought up at all??? She is an AMERICAN gymnast.... period!

Because right wing crybabies like tinydancer think they are tough guys and "sure showed them!" by spreading fabricated BS and faux outrage to politicize an amazing job done by Gabby for team america.

The far right are the lowest form of scum on the planet.

The gloves are off.

Yes, you alone started a complete faux outrage from coast to coast over throwing a boo-boo fit :cuckoo:

What boo hoo fit? I had a blast punching back after the stupid thread started about Gabby's face not being shown in its entirety.

Meanwhile FOX had up the most amazing picture of this incredible athlete suspended upside down in a flip mid air.

It was unreal. We could tell by the way that her body was black and she was a fabulous young black athlete.

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooo. You childish asswipes had to start "FOX is racist shit".

:lol:

So we got to fuck you royally back over when they were stupid enough to air that commercial on NBC.

And I loved every minute of shoving it up liberals asses.

:D

Last edited:
Repubs say "MSNBC did this...thats racist...but not Fox"

Dems say "FOX did this...thats racist...but not MSNBC"

Now neither one is an absolute case of racism....just...curious. And I understand how the racism question can come up but both are definitely wrong mistake or not.

But Dems say "MSNBC made a mistake....but FOX is racist" and Repubs say "Fox didnt do anything wrong...but MSNBC is racist"

Cant you fan boys admit that both were wrong? Is partisanship that important that no one can?

It's only racism if it is deliberate. Good luck proving that either deliberately and with malice aforethought, did anything.

It is, however, great meat to feed the animals.

I agree....

Because right wing crybabies like tinydancer think they are tough guys and "sure showed them!" by spreading fabricated BS and faux outrage to politicize an amazing job done by Gabby for team america.

Mirror?

Now neither one is an absolute case of racism....just...curious. And I understand how the racism question can come up but both are definitely wrong mistake or not.

But Dems say "MSNBC made a mistake....but FOX is racist" and Repubs say "Fox didnt do anything wrong...but MSNBC is racist"

Cant you fan boys admit that both were wrong? Is partisanship that important that no one can?

How about tying this one out for truth, neither was wrong. the people who were wrong were the ones that saw race instead of a young girl rising to the occasion.

ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR,...etc are unbiased national news networks. Fox is a radical right wing cable propaganda outlet.

Also to the OP MSNBC didn't say anything controversial about Gabby, that was from fox showing only her back yet focusing on her white teammate, and again claiming she's not patriotic because she wore a pink outfit. The right wing trolls created faux outrage at NBC over a commercial because they got all butthurt that fox's racism was pointed out.

You really are incredibly dumb.

neither were wrong, you are just looking for an excuse to bitch about racism as is usual.

Last edited:
I agree....

Mirror?

For me it's fun to get payback these days. I've spent years trying to play fair and square and a higher end game.

I just don't give a shit anymore trying to play nice with the likes of Black_Label and others who play this bully game of "you take whatever I jam down your throat" and then act shocked that someone pushes back.

I had a blast with the thread over the NBC commercial. Do I think they're racist? Hell no. Somebody just fucked up royally and probably spent the whole weekend eating rolaids.

But if I get a chance to take a shot at the same people who mock Ann Romney and her multiple sclerosis, you bet I'm going to lob grenades and make them wish they died as a child.

I refuse to even consider being nice to anyone who has the balls and to be so piggish as to mock someone with MS.

Mirror?

For me it's fun to get payback these days. I've spent years trying to play fair and square and a higher end game.

I just don't give a shit anymore trying to play nice with the likes of Black_Label and others who play this bully game of "you take whatever I jam down your throat" and then act shocked that someone pushes back.

I had a blast with the thread over the NBC commercial. Do I think they're racist? Hell no. Somebody just fucked up royally and probably spent the whole weekend eating rolaids.

But if I get a chance to take a shot at the same people who mock Ann Romney and her multiple sclerosis, you bet I'm going to lob grenades and make them wish they died as a child.

I refuse to even consider being nice to anyone who has the balls and to be so piggish as to mock someone with MS.

At least you admit you are a pussy bitch that makes things up to act like a 3 year old when you don't get your way. Though that is the mentality of the radical right, a bunch of crybaby children.

Fox did nothing wrong in their Gabby coverage, but I haven't seen enough from MSNBC to comment.

Clowns like Black Label can make up anything they want, but the fact is no one on Fox claimed Gabby wasn't patriotic for wearing a pink outfit. Just more lefty lying...whadaya expect?

Forum List

Back