Ga Senate polls show establishment RINO in lead

Many Georgians migrate to FL to lower the average IQ of both states. That explains how Georgia is so left wing.

I should try to become informed on this--I live in GA.

None too pleased with the last legislative session. One issue was cityhood for my local area--one proposal, the one I thought the least of made it through the Senate. All kinds of 11th hour changes were being made between supporters of this plan and another plan.

Finally, it was decided--'more consideration is needed'. Which was gratifying but nothing to applaud.

They, legislators in general, managed to pass some form of a medical marijuana bill--not certain what else was accomplished.

I know the cityhood proposal that passed the Senate had support from many conservatives. Sonny Perdue's wife attended high school in the area involved in this plan. fwiw. The sponsor said he will not bring it before the legislature again. Sort of negative attitude. jmo. How it is here.

We'll see. :) Gonna suck when the democrat takes Georgia eh Jakey?

The Democrats will not win the Georgia Senate race.

The mainstream Republican will win the Senate race.

Which one there is more than one....so which RINO will win...good thing we can vote them out of office in a few years or hell I may just vote for the democrat if one of the actual CONservatives doesn't get it. Piss the republicans off LOL...can't get gridlock with an extreme conservative then try and get the democrat elected! Works for me.

The Democrats will not win the Georgia Senate race.

The mainstream Republican will win the Senate race.

Which one there is more than one....so which RINO will win...good thing we can vote them out of office in a few years or hell I may just vote for the democrat if one of the actual CONservatives doesn't get it. Piss the republicans off LOL...can't get gridlock with an extreme conservative then try and get the democrat elected! Works for me.

An 'establishment Republican' is ipso facto not a RINO.

The far right reactionaries are RINOs.

Nope. If they are anything but Pro Gun,Pro Life,etc and vote with democrats then they are RINO'S. Good examples are Lindsey Graham,McConnell,Boehner etc.

Forum List

Back