G7 Reluctance

U.S. was reluctant for Japan to hold G-7 summit in Hiroshima ‹ Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion

"The United States told Japan that it was reluctant about the possibility of Hiroshima hosting next year’s Group of Seven summit out of concern about reactions by Americans, a U.S. government official said Sunday."

It seems that concerns over 'optics' ruled out Hiroshima as host city for the up-coming G7 summit.
We bought all our shit from the japs after ww2. Seems if you want your economy to boom, just start and lose a war with the USA.

We've also dumped tons of money into Afghanistan Iraq, Korea, Viet Nam, Germany, Russia. Next is Cuba.

National nuke a gook day.

If that is the case you should be able to say the origin and state where they are today.

What's the problem?
They're educated, Democratic, can speak their minds and produce great products.
I work with Germans and they're not Hitlerian robots.
I have no problem with German's. You are claiming racism. Where is it in the G-7?
I wouldn't want to go to Japan at this time.

Why not?
I already answered that. **^^^^look back up^^^^^***

No you didn't.
Fukushima: A Nuclear War without a War: The Unspoken Crisis of Worldwide Nuclear Radiation

If that is the case you should be able to say the origin and state where they are today.

What's the problem?
I have no problem with German's. You are claiming racism. Where is it in the G-7?

Why not?

No you didn't.
If that first one wasn't enough

Radiation - The Watchers

What's the problem?

Why not?

No you didn't.
If that first one wasn't enough

Radiation - The Watchers

No one proposed holding the summit in Fukushima.

U.S. was reluctant for Japan to hold G-7 summit in Hiroshima ‹ Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion

"The United States told Japan that it was reluctant about the possibility of Hiroshima hosting next year’s Group of Seven summit out of concern about reactions by Americans, a U.S. government official said Sunday."

It seems that concerns over 'optics' ruled out Hiroshima as host city for the up-coming G7 summit.
We bought all our shit from the japs after ww2. Seems if you want your economy to boom, just start and lose a war with the USA.

We've also dumped tons of money into Afghanistan Iraq, Korea, Viet Nam, Germany, Russia. Next is Cuba.

National nuke a gook day.

Anyone who can't make an empty non-point without relying on racial or ethnic slurs is a dimwitted coward and a weakling in the worst sense.

Forum List

Back