FYI Raw Data VAERs site and the official VAERs site on vaccine adverse effects.

You say you deny the number of Covid deaths in this country. We only know of 9 confirmed deaths which were due to the J&J vaccine. It seems likely that there are more, maybe hundreds. I doubt that there are thousands because the CDC monitors the VAERS database for patterns as well as vaccine manufacture databases.
I challenge the numbers. As I know of some that were garbage personally. There was a financial incentive to make everything covid........Especially early on for the CARES act money.

I don't believe the total numbers.........I think many died with and not of covid............Not saying it isn't deadly......I know first hand on that too...........I do believe they screwed the numbers up royally.

I also challenged you when you said 1 or 5..........I believe that is higher.....Out of the 7000 in the Official VAERS I don't know how many could be rejected....I'd say thousands died in it though. I know of 1 from work who knows someone who knew someone who died of the vaccine.

I challenge the numbers. As I know of some that were garbage personally. There was a financial incentive to make everything covid........Especially early on for the CARES act money.

I don't believe the total numbers.........I think many died with and not of covid............Not saying it isn't deadly......I know first hand on that too...........I do believe they screwed the numbers up royally.

I also challenged you when you said 1 or 5..........I believe that is higher.....Out of the 7000 in the Official VAERS I don't know how many could be rejected....I'd say thousands died in it though. I know of 1 from work who knows someone who knew someone who died of the vaccine.
I certainly believe there is more deaths due the vaccines than the CDC has reported because of the way the government investigates deaths after vaccination. They look at causes of deaths that are: first, a significant number and second are more than they would have expected without the vaccine. So they don't investigate grandma's death whose arm swelled to the size of a watermelon a week after the vaccine because it was the only such death. And they are not going to investigate the 1 that died on liver disease because that is about what would be expected out of the number vaccinated.

As far as safety of vaccines, clinical trial of about 60,000 people and the research, studies on the vaccines, trials done abroad, and the studies of the first group vaccinated, essential workers, settled the issue of vaccine safety. VAERS data base is a means of monitoring adverse effects to determine if what is being reported is not what they expected.

Last edited:

The number of deaths you see for Covid are not accurate and neither are most deaths due to other illness because there are almost always multiple factors that resulted in death and sometimes it is difficult to determine the event that set off the chain of events that lead to death. Also 20% of deaths are at home often with no attending physician. And if there is no attending physician to complete a death certificate, then it goes to the coroners office where the investigation is most often a discussion with relatives or close friends and hopefully a doctor. It becomes a best guess and many death certificates end up with respiratory failure, cancer, heart failure, liver failure etc listed. In the first few months of covid, there were almost no deaths at home listing Covid. In fact, Covid was grossly under reported for the first 6 months. Today it's pretty accurate because the course of the disease is well documented and due to testing essential all Covid patients are diagnosed.

BTW it is not the doctor at hospital that determines how covid deaths are counted. It is local or state health department who examines the death certificate and makes the call. A provision number is made using reports from the hospital. Once the death certificates arrives, the health department makes a finally decision. The provision count is usually with 10% of finial count. It is what you see in the first few days.

Last edited:
Most Democrats are stupid. But, the CDC site said the reports are still unsupported. I don't doubt some die from vaccines. They do. But, there are by far more who die from diseases themselves to not get vaccinated.
When the VAERS fits their narrative.........the Gov't and CDC.....love it...........when it doesn't they say DON'T LOOK

We have a guy at work who's Aunt got the jab...........arm swollen the same day..........They told her to go to the hospital.......she said if it's still bad in the morning she'd go.

She NEVER WOKE UP.........the vaccine killed her.

Forum List

Back