FYI Raw Data VAERs site and the official VAERs site on vaccine adverse effects.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
FYI Raw Data VAERs site and the official VAERs site on vaccine adverse effects.

You can read the ACTUAL REPORTS here. Of All adverse effects reported.

The official VAERs site Which will have less numbers than the first.

Claims filed against the vaccine or vaccine countermeasures here.

down @ the bottom>>>

If the person cannot prove one of these elements—for example, if the manufacturer adequately warned of side effects or it is unclear whether the vaccine caused the injury—the claimant receives no compensation

This ^^^^ would constitute informed consent

~S~
Get out of jail Free Card.

Look at this.

From the 12/17/2021 release of VAERS data:​

Found 20,622 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died​

VAERS ID:921768 (history)
Form:Version 2.0
Sex:Female

Vaccinated:2021-01-04
Onset:2021-01-04
Days after vaccination:0
Submitted:0000-00-00
Entered:2021-01-05

Write-up: Vaccine received at about 0900 on 01/04/2021 at her place of work, Medical Center, where she was employed as a housekeeper. About one hour after receiving the vaccine she experienced a hot flash, nausea, and feeling like she was going to pass out after she had bent down. Later at about 1500 hours she appeared tired and lethargic, then a short time later, at about 1600 hours, upon arrival to a friends home she complained of feeling hot and having difficulty breathing. She then collapsed, then when medics arrived, she was still breathing slowly then went into cardiac arrest and was unable to be revived.

I found the other site which is RAW DATA after being called basically a liar that VAERs wasn't filtered from the data I have been showing.

Ticked me off so I found the raw data site. They filtered 14,000 deaths from the 2 sites.....And as I scan I can see why.............I've only ever posted the filtered site before....... Which time and again I've been told that I'm lying about it.

That is why I'm showing both sites here.

Write-up: Cardiac arrest within 1 hour Patient had the second vaccine approximately 2 pm on Tuesday Jan 12th He works at the extended care community and was in good health that morning with no complaints. He waited 10-15 minutes at the vaccine admin site and then told them he felt fine and was ready to get back to work. He then was found unresponsive at 3 pm within an hour of the 2nd vaccine. EMS called immediately worked on him 30 minutes in field then 30 minutes at ER was able to put him on life support yet deemed Brain dead 1-14-21 and pronounced dead an hour or so later

Write-up: Patient was vaccinated in right arm. Within 5 to 10 seconds after vaccination, patient started clinching his hands tightly and became unresponsive. Patient was lowered to the floor and did not exhibit a pulse. CPR was initiated and 911 was called. An AED was used and healthcare professionals onsite continued compressions until the paramedics arrived.

VAERS ID:1006662 (history)

Vaccinated:2021-01-22
Onset:2021-01-22
Entered:2021-02-05

Write-up: Pt had 2nd vaccine, went home and started having "cramping" in all of her muscles. It became bad enough that she was taken to local ED where she then started coughing up blood, required intubation and about 6 hrs later, died.

Write-up: Cardiac arrest within 1 hour Patient had the second vaccine approximately 2 pm on Tuesday Jan 12th He works at the extended care community and was in good health that morning with no complaints. He waited 10-15 minutes at the vaccine admin site and then told them he felt fine and was ready to get back to work. He then was found unresponsive at 3 pm within an hour of the 2nd vaccine. EMS called immediately worked on him 30 minutes in field then 30 minutes at ER was able to put him on life support yet deemed Brain dead 1-14-21 and pronounced dead an hour or so later

What was the guy's medical history? AGE? When was his LAST PHYSICAL?

Write-up: Patient was vaccinated in right arm. Within 5 to 10 seconds after vaccination, patient started clinching his hands tightly and became unresponsive. Patient was lowered to the floor and did not exhibit a pulse. CPR was initiated and 911 was called. An AED was used and healthcare professionals onsite continued compressions until the paramedics arrived.

People who suffer from vasovagal needle phobia fear the sight, thought, or feeling of needles or needle-like objects. The physiological changes associated with this type of phobia also include feeling faint, sweating, dizziness, nausea, pallor, tinnitus, panic attacks, and initially high blood pressure and heart rate followed by a plunge in both at the moment of injection. The primary symptom of vasovagal fear is vasovagal syncope, or fainting due to a decrease of blood pressure.[9]

Although most phobias are dangerous to some degree, needle phobia is one of the few that actually kill. In cases of severe phobia, the drop in blood pressure caused by the vasovagal shock reflex may cause death. In Hamilton's 1995 review article on needle phobia, he was able to document 23 deaths as a direct result of vasovagal shock during a needle procedure.[1]

Multiply that needle anxiety with all the HYPE and FEAR surrounding Cvid and Vaxxes and the lines to GET vaccinated and get elevated heart rate and all types of stressful impacts.

And again -- you've got to ask for their history, their LAST physical and age and other factors.

And in THIS example -- there's not even an ASSERTION of "being in good health". Were they in HOSPICE or close to TERMINAL CARE?

I found the other site which is RAW DATA after being called basically a liar that VAERs wasn't filtered from the data I have been showing.

Ticked me off so I found the raw data site. They filtered 14,000 deaths from the 2 sites.....And as I scan I can see why.............I've only ever posted the filtered site before....... Which time and again I've been told that I'm lying about it.

That is why I'm showing both sites here.
I believe the CDC said the only changes they make to the raw data is to remove duplicates. Since anyone can file a report, no one verifies the medical data, incomplete medical data is accepted, and anti-vaxers can file phony reports it's pretty worthless except for research groups who have contact information and researchers looking for unusual patterns in the data. The design of the system makes it impossible to determine if a vaccine has caused a health problem.

Get out of jail Free Card.

Look at this.

From the 12/17/2021 release of VAERS data:​

Found 20,622 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died​

VAERS ID:921768 (history)

Vaccinated:2021-01-04
Onset:2021-01-04
Entered:2021-01-05

Write-up: Vaccine received at about 0900 on 01/04/2021 at her place of work, Medical Center, where she was employed as a housekeeper. About one hour after receiving the vaccine she experienced a hot flash, nausea, and feeling like she was going to pass out after she had bent down. Later at about 1500 hours she appeared tired and lethargic, then a short time later, at about 1600 hours, upon arrival to a friends home she complained of feeling hot and having difficulty breathing. She then collapsed, then when medics arrived, she was still breathing slowly then went into cardiac arrest and was unable to be revived.

What was entered on her death certificate as cause of death? Women experience those symptoms more than men when having cardiac issues.

OR -- she had an allergic reaction to SOMETHING in the vaccine. Those symptoms ARE ON THE INFO LIST as signs of an allergic reactiop. And you're supposed to SEEK MEDICAL ASSISTANCE IMMEDIATELY. Not wait 6 hours and have it overtake you at a friend's house.

There is nothing truly novel in the vaccine in terms of "inactive ingredients". USUALLY the 15 to 20 minute "wait and holding" is enough to find anaphylactic symptoms.

People who suffer from vasovagal needle phobia fear the sight, thought, or feeling of needles or needle-like objects. The physiological changes associated with this type of phobia also include feeling faint, sweating, dizziness, nausea, pallor, tinnitus, panic attacks, and initially high blood pressure and heart rate followed by a plunge in both at the moment of injection. The primary symptom of vasovagal fear is vasovagal syncope, or fainting due to a decrease of blood pressure.[9]

Although most phobias are dangerous to some degree, needle phobia is one of the few that actually kill. In cases of severe phobia, the drop in blood pressure caused by the vasovagal shock reflex may cause death. In Hamilton's 1995 review article on needle phobia, he was able to document 23 deaths as a direct result of vasovagal shock during a needle procedure.[1]

Multiply that needle anxiety with all the HYPE and FEAR surrounding Cvid and Vaxxes and the lines to GET vaccinated and get elevated heart rate and all types of stressful impacts.

And again -- you've got to ask for their history, their LAST physical and age and other factors.

And in THIS example -- there's not even an ASSERTION of "being in good health". Were they in HOSPICE or close to TERMINAL CARE?
88 years old. Still dead right after injection

I believe the CDC said the only changes they make to the raw data is to remove duplicates. Since anyone can file a report, no one verifies the medical data, incomplete medical data is accepted, and anti-vaxers can file phony reports it's pretty worthless except for research groups who have contact information and researchers looking for unusual patterns in the data. The design of the system makes it impossible to determine if a vaccine has caused a health problem.
And in the VAERs sight the throw out the ones from the raw data site. Which is filtered. Most cases are done by professional medical personnel.

The first question of vaccine consent ask if you have every had an allergic reaction to a vaccination such trouble breathing, ect...

What was entered on her death certificate as cause of death? Women experience those symptoms more than men when having cardiac issues.

OR -- she had an allergic reaction to SOMETHING in the vaccine. Those symptoms ARE ON THE INFO LIST as signs of an allergic reactiop. And you're supposed to SEEK MEDICAL ASSISTANCE IMMEDIATELY. Not wait 6 hours and have it overtake you at a friend's house.

There is nothing truly novel in the vaccine in terms of "inactive ingredients". USUALLY the 15 to 20 minute "wait and holding" is enough to find anaphylactic symptoms.
So you blame the dead person. While that may not he the normal she is just as dead.

Allergic reaction?? Maybe, but that also means the jab killed her.

We ask ourself at work what is the worst thing that can happen to do the job. You could fall to your death, get crushed. And every time something actually happens someone says had they done this or that they wouldnt be dead. For primarily legal purposes if sued.

Bottom line these few cases I posted are enough me to say they died from the jab. I dont care if it was fear of a needle or an allergic reaction. They died because they gotbthe jab. Had they not done so theyb might very well still be here.

And in the VAERs sight the throw out the ones from the raw data site. Which is filtered. Most cases are done by professional medical personnel.
The filtering I read about was online filtering as the form was completed such as certain fields left blank such as location and dates of vaccinations, etc and contact information such zip code, phone, city, and state.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back