Fux News' Neil Cavuto Blames Trump For Nastiness Of Trump Critics

NBC called it "A Performance".

So it's all basically an act....or a political tactic they have adopted, and the media, in concert, it trying to sling shit hoping it will stick to Trump.

The beneficiary of all of this is Hillary Clinton.

so Trump can sling all the crap he wants to and get a pat on the back ... sing crap back at him and it's Clintons fault ...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

NeilCavuto.jpg

This is getting ridiculous. Just a few minutes ago, I heard Neil Cavuto blame Trump for the former Mexican president's use of the work fuck.
vincente_Fox_Trump.jpg

"I'm not gonna pay for that fucking wall............"

Jesus Christ!! Now these assholes think that Trump is responsible for the bad manners of his critics.

Is this going to be an effective tactic, not only blaming Trump for what he says but what those who hate him say as well? Who in their right mind feels that is gonna fly?

It appears that one of the ways they've been attacking Trump is pointing out how rotten anyone who wants to beat him attacks him in the press or in public. I just don't understand this kind of mentality. The other night Rubio and Cruz acted like jerks during the debate. Is it Trumps fault they acted that way now? Not because they're so desperate to win that they have lost all sense of decorum or decency. How does one become that mental to think this is all Trump's fault?

Any thoughts.

Mudwhistle, the media is just as upset as the establishment. We/us did not believe them when they told us that the GOP was doing the best they could. If we had believed them, Trump would have been long, gone.

Then there is the illegal immigrant issue. Trump is the number 1 guy on this issue, and they are all up in arms over this, that they couldn't convince America that economic suicide is preferable to controlling our borders.

If Trump; or Cruz for that matter, get elected...........there is going to be a war between Washington DC on one side, and the President and people on the other. If the people really want Trump/Cruz to succeed, they had better also concentrate on their senate races also.

Rubio used to sound rational.

All of that is out the window now.

He's so desperate that all sense of decorum is gone.

After listening to his latest flame-fest, when it comes to nastiness, Rubio has no room to talk.

He's been a phony all along. I could care less if how he sounds. But yea, he's flustered.

Forum List

Back