Fux News' Neil Cavuto Blames Trump For Nastiness Of Trump Critics

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
NeilCavuto.jpg

This is getting ridiculous. Just a few minutes ago, I heard Neil Cavuto blame Trump for the former Mexican president's use of the work fuck.
vincente_Fox_Trump.jpg

"I'm not gonna pay for that fucking wall............"

Jesus Christ!! Now these assholes think that Trump is responsible for the bad manners of his critics.

Is this going to be an effective tactic, not only blaming Trump for what he says but what those who hate him say as well? Who in their right mind feels that is gonna fly?

It appears that one of the ways they've been attacking Trump is pointing out how rotten anyone who wants to beat him attacks him in the press or in public. I just don't understand this kind of mentality. The other night Rubio and Cruz acted like jerks during the debate. Is it Trumps fault they acted that way now? Not because they're so desperate to win that they have lost all sense of decorum or decency. How does one become that mental to think this is all Trump's fault?

Any thoughts.

NBC called it "A Performance".

So it's all basically an act....or a political tactic they have adopted, and the media, in concert, it trying to sling shit hoping it will stick to Trump.

The beneficiary of all of this is Hillary Clinton.

As a mouthpiece for the RNC, Cavuto will say what ever he is told to say. Is this the first time you noticed that?

NeilCavuto.jpg

This is getting ridiculous. Just a few minutes ago, I heard Neil Cavuto blame Trump for the former Mexican president's use of the work fuck.
vincente_Fox_Trump.jpg

Jesus Christ!! Now these assholes think that Trump is responsible for the bad manners of his critics.

Is this going to be an effective tactic, not only blaming Trump for what he says but what those who hate him say as well? Who in their right mind feels that is gonna fly?

It appears that one of the ways they've been attacking Trump is pointing out how rotten anyone who wants to beat him attacks him in the press or in public. I just don't understand this kind of mentality. The other night Rubio and Cruz acted like jerks during the debate. Is it Trumps fault they acted that way now? Not because they're so desperate to win that they have lost all sense of decorum or decency. How does one become that mental to think this is all Trump's fault?

Any thoughts.

Everything about the MSM now is ridiculous, they are in full Turbo Charged Hysteria about The Donald....next probably they'll blame The Donald and his supporters for the Zika Virus, I mean WHY NOT :rolleyes-41:

NeilCavuto.jpg

vincente_Fox_Trump.jpg

Any thoughts.

Everything about the MSM now is ridiculous, they are in full Turbo Charged Hysteria about The Donald....next probably they'll blame The Donald and his supporters for the Zika Virus, I mean WHY NOT :rolleyes-41:

Fox isn't main stream. They are the media wing of the GOP.

Oh no, someone said "fuck." That is truly an atrocity. It's far worse than anything the next President will have to deal with coming from ISIS.

Are you guys denying Trump has acted childishly? He attacks anyone that dare question him, and he hits below the belt. And most of the time he uses his private investigator to come up with trivial factoids rather than deal with the issues.
Like with the radio commentator in the debate.

With V Fox, stating he needed to apologize for the horrible f word,, yet he himself has done just that. True he got called on it, but he is a candidate for Prez.
Trump tweet-
FMR PRES of Mexico, Vicente Fox horribly used the F word when discussing the wall. He must apologize! If I did that there would be a uproar!

NeilCavuto.jpg

vincente_Fox_Trump.jpg

Any thoughts.

The GOP Establishment.......not Republican voters.

All of this doesn't excuse the underhanded reporting by the Mainstream Media however. They're even more biased that Fux News is. It's pretty obviously so.

In my experience, we are more likely to view the people we like as the victims even though they may not. It is human nature to side with your friend or with people you trust. You can kind of tell where and who the conservative media is for. Sometimes I get really tired of watching media machines taking sides every four years when all I want is the truth or something as close to it as possible.

As a mouthpiece for the RNC, Cavuto will say what ever he is told to say. Is this the first time you noticed that?
We live and we learn, bubba.

Of course he usually saves his vile propaganda for the President or some other Democrat, but in this case he will include Trump in his lies. The man has never been believable.

NeilCavuto.jpg

vincente_Fox_Trump.jpg

Any thoughts.

The GOP Establishment.......not Republican voters.

All of this doesn't excuse the underhanded reporting by the Mainstream Media however. They're even more biased that Fux News is. It's pretty obviously so.

Fox has never been more than a right wing mouthpiece. I'm sure it's harder for them now, since the right wing is in a civil war.

the only nastiness we've seen is from the left, sending in people to disrupt his rallies and from those thugs in the BLM. hell they even attacked a Clinton rally. I did like Neil, but he's totally jumped the shark on this one. And who cares what he thinks?

Rubio used to sound rational.

All of that is out the window now.

He's so desperate that all sense of decorum is gone.

After listening to his latest flame-fest, when it comes to nastiness, Rubio has no room to talk.

Rubio used to sound rational.

All of that is out the window now.

He's so desperate that all sense of decorum is gone.

After listening to his latest flame-fest, when it comes to nastiness, Rubio has no room to talk.

This is very true. It is said that you should never argue with an idiot, because they'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. Rubio let himself be dragged down to Trump's level.

So Trump can use profanity but no one else should Trump can ridcule, demean, and insult other's but no one should do the same to him. It seems whats good for the goose is not good for the gander in Trump land.

Forum List

Back