Future Event: Weiner News; Will it get 21 or 27 months as a male Prison Bitch?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Weiner faces a sentence of 21 to 27 months, and will be required to register as a sex offender
His sentencing is scheduled for September 8, 2017.

I wonder what it's prison Wiener call sign will be?

Flip-Flop Dong?

Cage Danger?

Carlos Bitchboy?

Schlong O'Fun?

btw. Will it make it into a Low-Level Protected Stay Cage?
Does he still have freinds in high places, in NY?

btw.
I'm sure she will not be pleading for a reduced sentence here.

Clinton book: Abedin broke into tears after learning Weiner sexting restarted email probe.
Weiner pleaded guilty to a felony on charges related to the underage sexting in May, and in
a plea deal agreed not to appeal any sentence between 21 and 27 months in prison.
Abedin filed for divorce earlier this year.
Clinton book: Abedin broke into tears after learning Weiner sexting restarted email probe

I hope he gets 10 years. He can appeal from jail.

Last edited:
Maybe he can get a reduced sentence by explaining how Hillarys classified State Department emails would up on his laptop.

Sessions should look into this

Maybe he can get a reduced sentence by explaining how Hillarys classified State Department emails would up on his laptop.

Agree

Could be nice to see him sing like a bird.

• Banned

Agree

Could be nice to see him sing like a bird.

Keep holding your Great Orange Douche tightly.
Why are emails involved here, with the Orange Douche and Russians?

Funny how everyone around Hillary is a total pervert: Wiener, John "pedo" Podesta, and of course old B.J.

Funny how everyone around Hillary is a total pervert: Wiener, John "pedo" Podesta, and of course old B.J.

I agree with you theHawk, everybody around her around the Hillary witch are thugs, perverts,criminals and Satanists

New World Order, globalist scum, may they be damn !!!

They will not win!

• Banned
Free the weiner!

I think all this happened, as the weiner was seen bulging covered still,
out from his pants. No cases were reported it was fully erected, clealy
seen out of its undie, that was posted.
You know, like how when the gates open, and it Bigley pops out after the
pussycat in the front yard thang. Well, this was not after a poor little cat.

Last edited:
The entire Weiner/Clinton ordeal was karma at it's finest. :beer:
The Great Orange Douche is a loser one termer or less. Good Choice There.

You should talk, you guys nominated someone who had more baggage than Samsonite, and couldn't even beat a b-grade reality TV star.
So you say HRC was somehow worse, but you voted for a NAZI, WN, KKK, mini Hilter pervert instead. With YUGE REAL Criminal Ties.

Tell the Douche to show ITs taxes, just to start. We know IT ran the DrumpF -U scam, IT took loans out knowing IT was not going to honor these contracts. And Cheated on 3 wives. You call this better. There are way more unlisted issues with the lying Douche. FFS!

You should talk, you guys nominated someone who had more baggage than Samsonite, and couldn't even beat a b-grade reality TV star.
So you say HRC was somehow worse, but you voted for a NAZI, WN, KKK, mini Hilter pervert instead. With YUGE REAL Criminal Ties.

Tell the Douche to show ITs taxes, just to start. We know IT ran the DrumpF -U scam, IT took loans out knowing IT was not going to honor these contracts. And Cheated on 3 wives. You call this better. There are way more unlisted issues with the lying Douche. FFS!

"Nazi, WN, KKK", lol!

"Nazi, WN, KKK", lol!
62M Voted for The Great Orange Douche (aka: DouchePigOlini!). The Orange Stain will never wash off 62M plus.

Last edited:
Weiner faces a sentence of 21 to 27 months, and will be required to register as a sex offender
His sentencing is scheduled for September 8, 2017.

I wonder what it's prison Wiener call sign will be?

Flip-Flop Dong?

Cage Danger?

Carlos Bitchboy?

Schlong O'Fun?

btw. Will it make it into a Low-Level Protected Stay Cage?
Does he still have freinds in high places, in NY?

btw.
I'm sure she will not be pleading for a reduced sentence here.

Clinton book: Abedin broke into tears after learning Weiner sexting restarted email probe.
Weiner pleaded guilty to a felony on charges related to the underage sexting in May, and in
a plea deal agreed not to appeal any sentence between 21 and 27 months in prison.
Abedin filed for divorce earlier this year.
Clinton book: Abedin broke into tears after learning Weiner sexting restarted email probe

I hope he gets 10 years. He can appeal from jail.
That broad didn't shed not one tear, they need to get out of here with that soap opera shit. Their marriage was a marriage of political convenience. Abedin is probably a spy too.

Forum List

Back