Another Clinton Lackey Going To Where He Belongs: Anthony Weiner To Report To Prison Monday...

In a couple weeks, Manafort will envy Weiners’ sentence

Maybe, but Weiner is still a pervert degenerate Clinton lackey. He'll be gettin plenty of Weiner soon
You people watch too many movies.

There are so many lifers in prison there is no shortage of willing gay partners for those seeking a degenerate lifestyle.

Rape is very rare.

He's actually gettin off easy. He could have been sent to much worse prisons. I'm sure his high-level Clinton-connections got him this light sentence. Pervert degenerates with no such connections, get real justice.
I was sent to a prison built in the 1800's. Still had stone whipping posts in the yard. No central air and looked EXACTLY like Alcatraz on the interior. It didn't get much rougher than that unless you went to one of the coastal state prisons full of gang members.

Redirect Notice

The movies are mostly fictionalized bullshit.

00151307.jpg

That's where I was

In a couple weeks, Manafort will envy Weiners’ sentence

Maybe, but Weiner is still a pervert degenerate Clinton lackey. He'll be gettin plenty of Weiner soon
You people watch too many movies.

There are so many lifers in prison there is no shortage of willing gay partners for those seeking a degenerate lifestyle.

Rape is very rare.

He's actually gettin off easy. He could have been sent to much worse prisons. I'm sure his high-level Clinton-connections got him this light sentence. Pervert degenerates with no such connections, get real justice.
I was sent to a prison built in the 1800's. Still had stone whipping posts in the yard. No central air and looked EXACTLY like Alcatraz on the interior. It didn't get much rougher than that unless you went to one of the coastal state prisons full of gang members.

Redirect Notice

The movies are mostly fictionalized bullshit.

I hear ya. He's being sent to a facility that supposedly specializes in mental health treatment. It's far from the harshest of US prisons. I'm sure his Clinton connections played a big part in the rather light sentence. But still, he drops the soap, Weiner could get some weaner.

Forum List

Back