The poster ILOVEISRAEL

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
The thread was yanked in mid-debate. Doesn't seem very

With a wildly diverse community from all sides of the political spectrum, USMessageBoard.com continues to build on that tradition. We welcome everyone despite political and/or religious beliefs, and we continue to encourage the right to free speech.

The poster ILOVEISRAEL

Where " some" may have perished? Does this maniac actually believe anyone lived? Notice how concerned he is about " Immigration Laws" knowing that anyone on that ship was facing a death sentence yet in this day and age if you oppose illegal immigration you are racist. Exactly what are the Jews supposed to take responsibility for ? I know; living. . Deal with it. Anyone know what happened to Sheri?

I replied

A ship full of aliens carrying phony visas? I know, muh' holocaust... No one knew anything about death camps at that point except for the ones run by the Bolsheviks over in the USSR. But I'm speaking from America's side and you are speaking from the Jewish side. I say the Americans were under no obligation to accept them. You, on the other hand see it as harming YOUR people and 70 years later still slap that story out on the table every time the conversation turns to immigration policy and you are still seeking revenge

"Israel" is basically a insanity materialized. The OT and NT is basically content stolen and regurgitated by gay rabbis. The racism inherent in the concept of a "jewish state" is unAmerican.

"Israel" is basically a insanity materialized. The OT and NT is basically content stolen and regurgitated by gay rabbis. The racism inherent in the concept of a "jewish state" is unAmerican.

Zionism is essentially "nationalism", they reject the idea of globalization and open borders which would lead to the destruction of their culture and people. I can hardly fault any nation, race, or people who simply want to preserve their culture. What I do find odd though is so many Jews in Western countries push progressivism, globalism and open borders.

Forum List

Back