Fusion Energy Will Change Everything

Its the cost for the owner that couldn't keep up... there are more fuel cell cars being developed... it will be the future in my opinion...
I hope you are correct. They seem like a much better solution. And you could use shitloads of fusion power to make the hydrogen without producing more GHGs

The Mirai was first put out in the US in 2016. It was my understanding that they are phasing the program out. They couldn't keep up with the success of EVs.

More Reasons to Go Hydrogen​

Zero Emissions

Zero Emissions

Mirai runs on hydrogen

402-Mile EPA-Est. Range for XLE

402-Mile EPA-Est. Range for XLE

HOV

HOV

Complimentary Fuel

Complimentary Fuel

I hope you are correct. They seem like a much better solution. And you could use shitloads of fusion power to make the hydrogen without producing more GHGs
That's right... I think Toyota is making a 2023 model not sure what will happen after that...

Or they could build nuke plants to make hydrogen. Instead of waiting 20 or 30 years.

Unmetered power? ... I hope they make the surplus Uranium available to the public ... all the Americium I've gathered is useless for explosives ...

It uses fuel obtained from sea water.

Lake water doesn't work? ... I wonder why ... does your information say? ...
I just turned your name into the watch list people.

I mean, seriously! How many buttons does it take just to drive a car???!
https://toyotaassets.scene7.com/is/image/toyota/MIR_MY21_0020_V001-1?wid=2000&fmt=jpg&fit=crop

https://toyotaassets.scene7.com/is/image/toyota/MIR_MY21_0013_V003-1?wid=2000&fmt=jpg&fit=crop

https://toyotaassets.scene7.com/is/image/toyota/MIR_MY21_0040_V001-1?wid=2000&fmt=jpg&fit=crop

https://toyotaassets.scene7.com/is/image/toyota/MIR_MY21_0083_V001?wid=2000&fmt=jpg&fit=crop

The Spirit of St Louis had a radio and two compasses ... neither of which are available on your Toyota ... please don't drop acid and try to drive this thing, it'll'be tomorrow before you get it started ...

There really wasn't any electricity made by the fusion the other day. In fact they used 130X the energy produced to make it happen. Lasers are power hungry monsters and they have one of the largest lasers ever made there.

Then the fusion reaction material is found Naturally occurring in sea water....but it requires pumping thousands of acre/ft of sea water to obtain enough for one little pellet that lasts a microsecond. It's not the answer that they claim it is. Far far from it.

We don't need energy....we need CHEAP energy. Huge difference.

Biden is not money-hungry nor does he hate America. Trump is money hungry and he may not hate this country, but he doesn't care for it in the least. It wasn't Biden that suggested doing away with the Constitution. It wasn't Biden having dinner with anti-semitic white nationalist whackos. It wasn't Biden that tried to overthrow a free and fair election in order to hang onto power. Trump is stupid and insane and anyone who supports him is at least as stupid.
Everyone is money hungry, unless they are lazy and stupid.

And Biden spent his entire career with Anti-semetic wackos.

Recently the Squad comes to mind.

Reverend Sharpton,

Democratic senator byrd leader of the local KKK..

Rashida Tlaib

Everyone is money hungry, unless they are lazy and stupid.
So, which are you? And if he's money hungry and trading the perks of his political office for money, why isn't he richer than, say, Donald Trump?
And Biden spent his entire career with Anti-semetic(sic) wackos.
Who? And you failed to address your charge that he hates America.
Recently the Squad comes to mind.
Does he hang out with them a lot?
Reverend Sharpton
Sharpton hasn't held a federal office since 1994 (that would be 28 years ago). And, again, I don't think Al and Joe hang out a lot together. You're just rattling off names.
,Democratic senator byrd leader of the local KKK..

Rashida Tlaib
This is an interesting pairing. Biden did work with Byrd but he has since come to regret it and has apologized for it. But that you should think you're insulting him by noting he has worked with people across a broad political spectrum is another error on your part. Biden is famous for 'working across the aisle'. This is just another example.

There really wasn't any electricity made by the fusion the other day. In fact they used 130X the energy produced to make it happen. Lasers are power hungry monsters and they have one of the largest lasers ever made there.

Then the fusion reaction material is found Naturally occurring in sea water....but it requires pumping thousands of acre/ft of sea water to obtain enough for one little pellet that lasts a microsecond. It's not the answer that they claim it is. Far far from it.

We don't need energy....we need CHEAP energy. Huge difference.

Are we out of cheap fossil fuels yet? ... if not, we soon will be ... long past time to be putting nuclear technology through her regulatory hoops ... it's going to take 50 solid years to get this on the grid ... if we need the energy beforehand, safety will be eliminated ... think "Fukashima" every five years ...

I'd rather 2ºC temperature increase than unnecessary Cesium-135 contamination ... but that's just me ...

So, which are you? And if he's money hungry and trading the perks of his political office for money, why isn't he richer than, say, Donald Trump?
Me, no different then you. I want money for my labor. Me, just like you took the jobs that pay the most. Money hungry? Or worded another way, I believe my labor should affird me a comfortable life.

Why does Obama not make as much as Trump? Arguably Obama is well on his way. Obama is worth $250 million since leaving office.

The Biden crime family, that is pure corruption.

This is an interesting pairing. Biden did work with Byrd but he has since come to regret it and has apologized for it. But that you should think you're insulting him by noting he has worked with people across a broad political spectrum is another error on your part. Biden is famous for 'working across the aisle'. This is just another example.
You are such a two faced hypocrite. Stating I am insulting Biden when I am simply pointing out who he is? I gave example which you can not with Trump.

. Trump is money hungry and he may not hate this country, but he doesn't care for it in the least. It wasn't Biden that suggested doing away with the Constitution. It wasn't Biden having dinner with anti-semitic white nationalist whackos
Yes crick, you accuse me of doing what you did. A lousy dishonest hypocrite you are.

You can prove anything you posted, nothing. Biden hates this country, why ese does he want to change our country.

Money hungry, the big guy biden certainly figured out a way to profit from being a politician.

Trump made his money as a citizen.

Yet the ignorant denigrate Trump?

Well, I wouldn't place my order for a fusion car just yet. This would not be the first time researchers have wrongly stated a net energy gain from fusion, but I agree that this time looks more promising, with their being able to produce about 2300 BTUs energy from fusing a 2mm pellet of hydrogen, enough to run an average home for about a half-hour. Over the next few decades hopefully, they can improve the efficiency of the process to where electric power from fusion energy will become both practical and affordable, making it competitive with current methods.
Well, EV cars aren't really practical. Their designs suck.

You are such a two faced hypocrite. Stating I am insulting Biden when I am simply pointing out who he is? I gave example which you can not with Trump.
What example? That Biden has always worked across the aisle? Awesome. And what sort of examples from Trump would you like? His rape of E Jean Carroll? He sexual assaults of 17 other women? His complete ignorance of the Constitution, even after four years in office? His complete ignorance of the art of governance? His complete ignorance of basic science? The 200,000 (and growing) Americans who needlessly died due to his gross incompetence managing the pandemic? The massive increase in the US debt due to the tax cut he and the Republicans gave their wealthy donors? The border wall? His blatant theft of top secret national security documents? His attempt to overthrow the fucking government? Which examples would you like?
Yes crick, you accuse me of doing what you did. A lousy dishonest hypocrite you are.
The only accusations I made was that you failed to address (and still have not) your earlier comment that Biden hated America and that you made an error when, in your attempt to insult the man, you listed both Sen Robert Byrd and Rep Tashida Tlaib as Biden associates simply verifying his long reputation of working across the aisle, So I'm not sure what accusation you're talking about.
You can prove anything you posted, nothing. Biden hates this country, why ese does he want to change our country.
Repeating it doesn't make it true. Nor does it qualify as evidence. You argue like a child.
Money hungry, the big guy biden certainly figured out a way to profit from being a politician.
How did he profit from being a politician? Did he fail to divest himself on taking office, the way Trump did? Did he own a DC hotel where every swinging foreign dick looking to suck up to the man could stay? Did he travel over and over again to his own properties and then charge his entourage enormous rates for food and lodging? Here is a list of some of the money that went into his pocket during his presidency:

Total payments to Trump properties:$28,363,373
From Trump-related committees:$20,879,691
From the Republican party:$3,268,252
From Republican candidates,
elected officials and leadership PACs:

$2,924,603
From Democrats:$38,847

So, him donating the $1.6 million the nation actually paid him to be president doesn't impress me in the least.
Trump made his money as a citizen.
He was the fucking president of the United States. He was supposed to divest himself of all financial interests or set up blind trusts but he refused to do either. Owning businesses makes him open to influence, either real or perceived. And it was pretty obvious that the influence was quite real.
Yet the ignorant denigrate Trump?
Trump denigrated Trump. He's an ignorant, narcissitic amoral, ASSHOLE who ought to be behind bars and will go down in history as THE WORST PRESIDENT in US history.

Now how about explaining what any of this has to do with fusion energy?

Last edited:
He was supposed to divest himself of all financial interests or set up blind trusts but he refused to do either.

Do you have a citation or are you just lying again ... Joe Biden holds real estate assets, which are illiquid ... he wouldn't be able to divest in the eight years as President even if he tried ...

Obviously you don't have money so you should probably temper your comments about what the Rich can, or cannot do, with their money ... the trusts are only blind to the general public, Joe Biden knows perfectly well he's heavily invested in renewable energy ... and that his signature on these congressional bills are making him rich beyond imagination ...

It's only illegal to exchange cash on the floor of the House and Senate ... our representatives must go out into the chamber's lobby to receive cash ... yes, from Lobbyists, good guess ...

Forum List

Back