Fury vs Wilder

Is there any interest in this ? I hope Wilder beats the shit out of him.

Of course you would, Fury is white, isn't he?

How utterly racist of you, Tommy.
ok, I am a white guy supporting a black American against a British bigot. How does that make me a racist ?

How many "colored folks" did your genocidal British Empire murder? 150,000,000 or so?

https://www.quora.com/Did-British-empire-kill-more-people-than-Nazis

ok, I am a white guy supporting a black American against a British bigot. How does that make me a racist ?

It is Sport and politics should have no part in Sport, Fury is a better Boxer than Wilder and it was only because of one of the Judges bizarro decisions that Fury did not win, most of the Boxing journalists thought Fury should have been declared the winner, but it was declared a draw and now so a rematch will occur.

Floyd Mayweather a great Boxer AND a Black man walked out in DISGUST because everyone knows that Tyson Fury won that fight and that he beat Deontay Wilder, but one of the Judges made that bizarro and controversial decision to get it declared a draw.

Floyd Mayweather 'disgusted' after Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder ends in draw

Floyd Mayweather a great Boxer AND a Black man walked out in DISGUST because everyone knows that Tyson Fury won that fight and that he beat Wilder, but one of the Judges made that bizarro and controversial decision to get it declared a draw.

Tommy should idenfity with the Celtic guy Fury from the UK, but nope, of course not...

Floyd Mayweather a great Boxer AND a Black man walked out in DISGUST because everyone knows that Tyson Fury won that fight and that he beat Wilder, but one of the Judges made that bizarro and controversial decision to get it declared a draw.

Tommy should idenfity with the Celtic guy Fury from the UK, but nope, of course not...

Yes he should Tyson Fury is British and so Tommy should support his fellow British, also in many opinions Tyson Fury is the superior Boxer to Deontay Wilder, I add that neither of them as GENIUS as Rocky Marciano the greatest Boxer EVER in the history of Boxing.

Yes he should Tyson Fury is British and so Tommy should support his fellow British, also in many opinions Tyson Fury is the superior Boxer to Deontay Wilder, I add that neither of them as GENIUS as Rocky Marciano the greatest Boxer EVER in the history of Boxing.

Tyson might be British born, but he's of an Irish heritage.

Northern Ireland is British I think some part also from Republic of Ireland which is not British but Tyson Fury is from Manchester England, his mother is from Belfast Northern Ireland so she is British also.

I am Welsh and always support the Welsh guy. Fury is English so I dont feel any affinity with him at all. I missed the fight, fell asleep.

Northern Ireland is British I think some part also from Republic of Ireland which is not British but Tyson Fury is from Manchester England, his mother is from Belfast Northern Ireland so she is British also.

Irish Travelers are Ulster Irish, now?

I am Welsh and always support the Welsh guy. Fury is English so I dont feel any affinity with him at all. I missed the fight, fell asleep.

Fury's Irish, you know the Celts who fought for their Independence, unlike the Welsh.

Lot of politics being brought into this. I just dont like Fury as a man. Hes a shit.

Well for eg. I do not like Luis Suarez as a man but he's a GREAT footballer and I do not like John Terry as a man but he was a GREAT footballer.

Irish Travelers are Ulster Irish, now?

I do not know if so, his mother was born in Belfast Northern Ireland this I know.

Lot of politics being brought into this. I just dont like Fury as a man. Hes a shit.

Well for eg. I do not like Luis Suarez as a man but he's a GREAT footballer and I do not like John Terry as a man but he was a GREAT footballer.
I wouldnt want to rate Fury as a boxer.I dont think that division has been overflowing with talent since Lewis retired.Joe Calzaghe was a great fighter who dominated his division and retired unbeaten.

I wouldnt want to rate Fury as a boxer.I dont think that division has been overflowing with talent since Lewis retired.Joe Calzaghe was a great fighter who dominated his division and retired unbeaten.

Lennox Lewis was an excellent Boxer and Joe Calzaghe and also Nigel Benn and also Chris Eubank.

Forum List

Back