Further Evidence of the "administration’s" Contempt for the Rule of Law

The op seems to be very angry and a bit too aggressive. Something tells me that he is sitting at home right now punching himself in the balls. His pathetic nature makes me smile.

OP, the administration can be critical of a court decision. Trump is following the order and is doing nothing to undermine the courts' authority or rule of law. Trump's behavior is fine, and it is more restrained than I have seen Obama, the pretend constitutional lawyer, respond to certain court decisions involving the exercise of executive powers.

The OP is just being a little bitch, trying to nitpick everything to death. It is the equivalent of an animal licking a wound.

Bullshit. Obama never questioned the Court's authority. He said more than one he disagreed with their decision, but he didn't call them "so-called judges", or say "This is wrong" or that the judges were being "political".

Trumps behaviour, and that of his staff, is beyond deplorable.

The op seems to be very angry and a bit too aggressive. Something tells me that he is sitting at home right now punching himself in the balls. His pathetic nature makes me smile.

OP, the administration can be critical of a court decision. Trump is following the order and is doing nothing to undermine the courts' authority or rule of law. Trump's behavior is fine, and it is more restrained than I have seen Obama, the pretend constitutional lawyer, respond to certain court decisions involving the exercise of executive powers.

The OP is just being a little bitch, trying to nitpick everything to death. It is the equivalent of an animal licking a wound.
the op is a pussy....what do you think of that jones?....

Sebastian Gorka, deputy assistant to Trump, is as ignorant of – and has as much contempt for – the rule of law and the judicial process as his moronic boss.

In response to the appropriate, lawful suspension of Trump’s un-Constitutional Muslim ban, Gorka made the idiotic statement that judges can “make mistakes.”

What the arrogant Trump ‘administration’ fails to understand is that it’s the appellate courts – ultimately the Supreme Court – that determine whether a judge has made a mistake, not the Executive Branch.

And until such time as a judge’s ruling is overturned, that ruling is considered to be lawful, Constitutional, and correct; where a president is compelled by the rule of law to obey that order, not whine about it like a petulant child.

White House Immigration Order Remains Waylaid In The Courts

Gorka made the idiotic statement that judges can “make mistakes.”

Clayton holds the idiotic belief that judges never make mistakes.
was that an ad hoc fallacy?....

Forum List

Back