Funny Pro 2nd Amendment Memes

iu

All of these innocent kids are dead and you create a thread to make fun of any kind of control on guns. You're sick.

Putting the blame where it lies, on idiots like you who only make matters worse.
Have heard of the causal chain? Probably not as logic seems to be completely foreign to you. Why don't you go dance on their graves; you'd probably find that fun too.

All of these innocent kids are dead and you create a thread to make fun of any kind of control on guns. You're sick.

Putting the blame where it lies, on idiots like you who only make matters worse.
Have heard of the causal chain? Probably not as logic seems to be completely foreign to you. Why don't you go dance on their graves; you'd probably find that fun too.

If you are trying to make me feel "guilty" over someone shooting up children because I am pro 2nd amendment, you are failing miserably. Your useless "tut tutting" gets us nowhere.

iu

Have heard of the causal chain? Probably not as logic seems to be completely foreign to you.

Well then, let's hear that logic in action! Please explain to us, using simple words so we can understand, how the concept of causal chain justifies gun free zones and more importantly, how they deter evil people from doing bad things.

For those who are not as learned nor as intelligent as you clearly are, here's what Webster has to say about the legal definition of chain of causation: the causal connection between an original cause and its subsequent effects especially as a basis for criminal or civil liability.

Enlighten us oh logical one!

Yeah, the massacres of kids at school and of other innocents is hilarious, really funny stuff. Yep.
/-----/ We're laughing at your gun grabber idiotic solutions and denial of reality - not the massacre of children which you liberals accept as collateral damage to gain your ultimate goals of repeal and confiscation.
spock gun.jpg

Last edited:

iu

Um, Ft. Hood was an Army base, and the only guys shooting it up were people who were STATIONED THERE! That the Army taught how to use guns!

Ft Hood was and is a gun free zone.

Fort Hood Is A 'Gun-Free Zone'

So, I could point out just how wrong you are while making you look, well, stupid. But I just can't do that. You'be proven our point so well! Thanks for that.

/----/ Those kids are dead because of your liberal policies. Part of being liberal is never admitting your policies are failures. You just double down on stupidity.

Forum List

Back