Funny Pictures Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
drunken_festivities_07.jpg

It has to do with the decision to make the Hobbit into three movies instead of one or two. ;)

The Lord of The Rings trilogy was three movies that were about two and a half to three hours each. That made sense though, because there were three books in the series, and they were all like 500 pages each.

Well... The Hobbit is only one book, and it's only like 200 pages long, but greedy studio execs decided to stretch it into three movies that were three hours long anyway.

That pissed a lot of people off, because they basically had to pad the story to ridiculous lengths to make it work.

The cartoon is basically making fun of that by coming up with ideas for stretching it into ANOTHER four movies. lol

acid_picdump_11.jpg

Santa must have converted to Islam.................peace be upon him.

Last edited:

It has to do with the decision to make the Hobbit into three movies instead of one or two. ;)

The Lord of The Rings trilogy was three movies that were about two and a half to three hours each. That made sense though, because there were three books in the series, and they were all like 500 pages each.

Well... The Hobbit is only one book, and it's only like 200 pages long, but greedy studio execs decided to stretch it into three movies that were three hours long anyway.

That pissed a lot of people off, because they basically had to pad the story to ridiculous lengths to make it work.

The cartoon is basically making fun of that by coming up with ideas for stretching it into ANOTHER four movies. lol

Oh, I see. :D I only saw the first Lord of The Rings. I also read one or more of the books for an elective course in college.

Oh, I see. :D I only saw the first Lord of The Rings. I also read one or more of the books for an elective course in college.

Damn. That's a lot of reading for an elective course.

Those are some long books!
lol.gif

Damn. That's a lot of reading for an elective course.

Those are some long books!
lol.gif

Yeah, to be honest, I really can't remember how many of the books I read or the stories at all. Lol. That was a long time ago, and I don't have the best of memories when it comes to some things. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back