Full video of Frederica Wilson's 2015 FBI speech shows John Kelly got it wrong

LOL the lefties flip flopping their hate at General Kelly now. Too funny while you have the rodeo clown Frederica embarrass the dnc more.

The link and the video claims it to be the full speech. That is not true as Johnson is at the podium and already speaking as the video starts.
Let Trump's employee John Kelly say that's not the whole video.

I know it is not the whole video. She was already speaking while standing at the podium when the video started. Therefore, it is NOT her full speech.
Sarah Sanders is now saying that Kelly meant he heard Wilson say it "off-stage". Hahaha. There goes your lame claim that she said it on stage while that video was recorded.
Daniel Dale on Twitter

Who is Daniel Dale and why should I care?

Rating the thread "funny" without disproving the fact-checks is allowed.
How about clicking "funny" on the OP merely because reading the "analysis" section of it made me laugh? Is that also an acceptable reason for using the "funny" rating? I sure did have a nice little chuckle upon reading that part of the post.
You didn't discuss the video. It's ok though. You're allowed not to.
Yes, I only asked for clarification regarding some of your remarks in the OP.

The link and the video claims it to be the full speech. That is not true as Johnson is at the podium and already speaking as the video starts.

I know it is not the whole video. She was already speaking while standing at the podium when the video started. Therefore, it is NOT her full speech.
Sarah Sanders is now saying that Kelly meant he heard Wilson say it "off-stage". Hahaha. There goes your lame claim that she said it on stage while that video was recorded.
Daniel Dale on Twitter

White House Correspondent for the Toronto Star. Who is "Admiral Rockwell Tory"?

Daniel Dale on Twitter

A Canadian. Not a US citizen. Therefore, I don't care! His opinion means nothing to me.

Google it! I spelled it slightly different.

Last edited:
404193455_1526663.gif
images

You decide.

so afraid to not lie you can't even post a photo without photoshopping it.

Daniel Dale on Twitter

Yeah, I watched Sanders do that press briefing today, and when she was asked about there being nothing in the speech that she gave, Sanders then backed up and said that she had made other comments away from a podium where she took credit for the funding.

Only problem is, that sounds suspiciously like Trump saying that when 9/11 happened, he saw lots of Muslims dancing in the streets.

Personally? I think Sanders is trying to gloss over Kelly's statements.

Why can't the Trump admin simply admit when they are wrong?

Full video of Frederica Wilson 2015 speech at new FBI building

I guess lying is a disease when u work around the Comrade.

All she did was talk about herself the entire speech.

Thanks for proving Kelly right.

She thanked everyone, including Republicans. NOTHING ABOUT SECURING FUNDINGS, YOU F-ING LIAR!

No, she bragged about how everyone came to her, and how she got it all done. She’s the magic rodeo clown, her super powers are getting buildings named in four months.

Regarding a building named after two slain FBI agents, Trump's Chief of Staff John Kelly said that Frederica Wilson "focused in her speech that she 'got the money' for the building.

But the South Florida Sun-Sentinel just unearthed the 2015 Wilson video and found that Wilson said nothing about any money. Instead, she spoke about the approval of the fallen soldiers' names for the building.

Full video of Frederica Wilson's 2015 FBI speech shows John Kelly got it wrong

Other news outlets have similarly fact-checked Kelly's falsehood.

See the Miami Herald: Video of Frederica Wilson’s 2015 speech shows John Kelly was wrong

See the Washington Post: Video of 2015 event shows Gen. John Kelly misrepresented Rep. Frederica S. Wilson’s remarks

Let's analyze the video in this thread.

Rating the thread "funny" without disproving the fact-checks is allowed.

Blaming Hillary or Maxine Waters is ok if you feel uncomfortable admitting that Kelly lied. Yelling "fake news" without further discussion is also allowed for therapeutic purposes.

Clearly NOT a full video.. Was there a REASON to edit her approach to the podium? How long had she been speaking PRIOR to the beginning of that clip?

This is WORSE then Communist Soviet Union.. Because THERE -- you knew it was just the Govt punking and lying to you thru the ONLY media choices that you had. OUR problem is far worse. Because it's our fellow citizens, those "partisan resisters" that are PROMOTING this cock fight everyday..

The problem is, she wasn't even in Congress when the funding for the building was passed, so whether it is the full video or not, it is impossible that she could have done what Kelly said.

Daniel Dale on Twitter

A Canadian. Not a US citizen. Therefore, I don't care! His opinion means nothing to me.

Fox's Chief White House Correspondent says the White House changed its position on what Kelly said.
Now they're saying that Kelly was mad at Wilson talking about her accomplishments.
The money meme is gone. Hahaha. Busted.
John Roberts on Twitter

Daniel Dale on Twitter

Fox's Chief White House Correspondent says the White House changed its position on what Kelly said.
Now they're saying that Kelly was mad at Wilson talking about her accomplishments.
John Roberts on Twitter

OK, so?

Daniel Dale on Twitter

John Roberts on Twitter

Next thing you know the White House will say he called the family just to talk about adoption.

"On Thursday during a press briefing Gen. John Kelly accused Florida congresswoman Fredrica Wilson of grandstanding regarding securing funding for an FBI building, however upon review of the actual footage, it appears that Kelly either lied or got it wrong when he attacked the congresswoman for what he called "selfish behavior". News footage of the 2015 speech by Wilson reveals she spoke about working with Republicans to pass legislation about the building's name. On Friday Sarah Sanders was press(ed) about Kelly's accusations against Wilson, to which Sanders challenged reporters on whether they would dare question a "4 star general".

In attack on Frederica Wilson over Trump’s call to widow, John Kelly gets facts wrong

Video debunks John Kelly's claim that Frederica Wilson took credit for FBI building funds

Yes Virginia, Fake News exists and it emanates from the current White House!

Full video of Frederica Wilson 2015 speech at new FBI building

I guess lying is a disease when u work around the Comrade.

All she did was talk about herself the entire speech.

Thanks for proving Kelly right.

She thanked everyone, including Republicans. NOTHING ABOUT SECURING FUNDINGS, YOU F-ING LIAR!

No, she bragged about how everyone came to her, and how she got it all done. She’s the magic rodeo clown, her super powers are getting buildings named in four months.

SHE THANKED DOZENS OF PEOPLE, YOU F_ING LIAR! You voted for the biggest braggart that ever lived and you are talking about taking credit for something you never did?

Forum List

Back