Full Text of Trump Letter to J6 Committee: "Thousands" of National Guard Troops Were Authorized, Stopped by Pelosi on J6. "I Did My Job."

Disgraceful that you have to go to some podunk website to find a link to the actual letter, not Reuters, not Microsoft Network, not CNN would even link it. They need to control what they want you to know about what it says. The rest might be too damning.

Yes, it is. It's even more disgraceful when those who disagree with you, use the source you cite as being biased or in some way deficient because it ISN'T accepted by their silly blue check system.

When he is held accountable.
I guess my point is if your own partisan media is bored with them, why isn't the rest of the partisan world.

The answer is that the news is not at all bored with Trump. That poster was wrong about that. They didn't print the letter because they want nothing positive in Trump's favor to be published. If he had mispelled the word "their," it would have been front page news, but no other part of the letter would appear.

For one thing they love any distraction from the policy failures and bizarrely creepy behavior of Biden. But even pre-Biden you and they could not stop obsessing over him. You need to "hold him accountable" so you desperately search for something that he did to deserve to be held accountable.

Honestly, the desperation leading up to the midterms is at a fever pitch on the alt-right.
Too funny. You should be sure and stop by that night. I'm betting you won't show yourself for weeks unless you pop in to scream about election rigging or cheating by Republicans. Face it Jacky Boi... your party done shat itself and the cleanup crew is being hired on November 8th.

Disgraceful that you have to go to some podunk website to find a link to the actual letter, not Reuters, not Microsoft Network, not CNN would even link it. They need to control what they want you to know about what it says. The rest might be too damning.

No Trumptard has been able to explain why the traitor sat on his ass for over three hours jerking off while the insurrection raged and people were dying.

His staff tried to get him to act. His family tried to get him to act. His media friends tried to get him to act. His friends in Congress begged him to act.

Instead, the traitor fired off a tweet attacking his vice president to throw fuel on the fire.

The reason no Trumptard can explain this traitor's behavior is because they can't admit to themselves he was loving every minute of it.

This National Guard horseshit is a red herring to divert from the facts.

No Trumptard has been able to explain why the traitor sat on his ass for over three hours jerking off while the insurrection raged and people were dying. His staff tried to get him to act. His family tried to get him to act. His media friends tried to get him to act. His friends in Congress begged him to act.

Instead, the traitor fired off a tweet attacking his vice president to throw fuel on the fire.

The reason no Trumptard can explain this traitor's behavior is because they can't admit to themselves he was loving every minute of it.

This National Guard horseshit is a red herring to divert from the facts.
Blah blah blah...Trump.......blah blah blah.....traitor.......blah blah blah........What a bunch of crap. You believe lies.

Blah blah blah...Trump.......blah blah blah.....traitor.......blah blah blah........What a bunch of crap.
Excuse me, you willfully blind retard, this is a topic about Trump and January 6.

This is exactly what I mean. You tards literally can't handle the truth. That's why you line up to eat mountains of manufactured bullshit.

Except they weren't. And there's a reason you have to go to a "podunk" website. It's Because it didn't happen. Honestly, the desperation leading up to the midterms is at a fever pitch on the alt-right. :)

Y'all love witch hunts.

Will you cheer when Biden is impeached 3+ times next year for ACTUAL crimes?

He desperately wanted to lead the violent mob into the Capitol to stop the Constitutional proceedings. Obviously troops would have gotten in the way.
^ DDDD*

They can't see who the REAL insurrectionists are. :(

*Desperately & Dangerously Delusional Democrat

Trump has an excellent point.
Why did Pelosi refuse his offer for the National Guard?
Obviously, Trump was not plotting an insurrection if he was offering the National Guard to protect the Capital.
Pelosi's Insurrection Conspiracy is a total left wing crackpot propaganda farce.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of crazy left wingers who believe Pelosi.
Liberal, not left.

Excuse me, you willfully blind retard, this is a topic about Trump and January 6.

This is exactly what I mean. You tards literally can't handle the truth. That's why you line up to eat mountains of manufactured bullshit.
More blah blah blah. The Jan 6 committee is a hoax, it's not about truth or law it's only about getting Trump. That you believe this bullshit tells me what a vapid brain you have.

More blah blah blah. The Jan 6 committee is a hoax, it's not about truth or law it's only about getting Trump. That you believe this bullshit tells me what a vapid brain you have.
Are you actually denying the traitor sat on his fat ass for over three hours as people were dying?

You idiots have been so gaslighted, you buy every piece of manufactured bullshit your propagandists feed you.

For example, the hoax that Nancy Pelosi denied the National Guard. That is a hoax created by pedophile enabler Gym Jordan.

Even if they truly believe it did not happen, because liars often convince themselves if no one else, the J6 committee is getting huge amounts of coverage for the world's most boring and over produced evening drama. If the J6 Committee is that newsworthy, a letter from Trump should be front page headline.
^ Racist against common sense.

I guess my point is if your own partisan media is bored with them, why isn't the rest of the partisan world.

The answer is that the news is not at all bored with Trump. That poster was wrong about that. They didn't print the letter because they want nothing positive in Trump's favor to be published. If he had mispelled the word "their," it would have been front page news, but no other part of the letter would appear.

For one thing they love any distraction from the policy failures and bizarrely creepy behavior of Biden. But even pre-Biden you and they could not stop obsessing over him. You need to "hold him accountable" so you desperately search for something that he did to deserve to be held accountable.
Thread win.

(But Biden's also a dangerous & deranged criminal.)

^ Another desperately & dangerously deranged Democrat.

Next month will be rough for you, but y'all will always have your delusional hate for Trump to keep you warm. :)

Forum List

Back