Full steam ahead on Biden lightbulb ban

Yea nice spin, this policy saves money and saves resources, you are too stupid to see that.
Outlawing all beverages except tap water would also save money and resources, and it would also have health benefits.

It's a crazy day when the lightbulb which has been used for 150 years gets banned.

Can't Biden just send free ones (LEDs) to everyone like he did when no one wanted to buy COVID tests? :)

Outlawing all beverages except tap water would also save money and resources, and it would also have health benefits.

It's a crazy day when the lightbulb which has been used for 150 years gets banned.

Can't Biden just send free ones (LEDs) to everyone like he did when no one wanted to buy COVID tests? :)

I do not in any way favor banning any light bulb, but the fact some people are still relying on 150 year old technology is just weird in this day and age

No spin, you're a fascist who wants daddy government to map out your every move and give you permission for what you can or cannot do.

I'm amazed that the leftist vermin can survive. They can't take a dump without asking the government's permission.

Must be a rough life. Probably why they're so confused and getting stupider by the moment..

I do not in any way favor banning any light bulb, but the fact some people are still relying on 150 year old technology is just weird in this day and age

I don't use any incandescent for lighting, but when I had turtles, I used them to supply heat and UV. There are many uses for incandescents, including old lamps - try using an LED or CFL in a three-way lamp.

I still have a huge box of incandescents I bought when Obama was talking about banning them. :)

Regards,
Jim

I don't use any incandescent for lighting, but when I had turtles, I used them to supply heat and UV. There are many uses for incandescents, including old lamps - try using an LED or CFL in a three-way lamp.

I still have a huge box of incandescents I bought when Obama was talking about banning them. :)

Regards,
Jim

They're still available. I bought these from Amazon (before I quit using Amazon)

They're pricey but I replaced all the bulbs in my 4-bedroom home with these and in a year and a half, I have had to replace only two.

Amazon product

What is it with your obsession to control everyone/everything?

Easy. They never learned to control themselves so they have no sense of ever having mastered any aspect of life.

And they were raised by chicken-shit "parents" who were scared to teach them any discipline, so they learned young that being little pricks gets them what they want.

This is a very good idea. We can greatly reduce overall electricity consumption by using LED or other more efficient bulbs.

These bulbs save consumers money as well because they use less power and last longer.

Win for everyone, great job Biden.
Congratulations, you just saved $2 over the life of the bulb.

Congratulations, you just saved $2 over the life of the bulb.
obviously you lack a simple 2nd level thinking to realize that this policy, reduces overall electricity use, something that you obviously are not intelligent enough to recognize as important, saves consumers money as well.

Republicans are just less educated and less intelligent than average Americans, that's why you believe Trump's lies all the time.

Yeah, they sell out every time these bans are announced.

Same thing for ammo. :)

That price is significantly higher than they were when I stocked up. Got a couple hundred of them.

Fluorescent gives me a headache and those curly-ass things became verboten in my home when the government mandated them. I don't submit to mandates very graciously.

I'm glad there isn't more pressing issues facing Americans today than banning light bulbs. Gas stoves are next. After that? Eat ze bugs
Meanwhile in republic crazy land Hunter Biden's dick pic laptop is top issue followed closely by minimizing adultery hush money payments.

That price is significantly higher than they were when I stocked up. Got a couple hundred of them.

Fluorescent gives me a headache and those curly-ass things became verboten in my home when the government mandated them. I don't submit to mandates very graciously.

like supporting forced birth laws?

I'm glad there isn't more pressing issues facing Americans today than banning light bulbs. Gas stoves are next. After that? Eat ze bugs
Bump

DOE warned retailers in January the ban goes into full effect in August

Forum List

Back