Full moon for this month is said to be super...

contented

Rookie
May 27, 2013
Can anyone confirm the authenticity and occurrence of a super full moon( which may be a rare one) on Sunday 23rd of this month?. Share your experiences and results from full moon magic spells if you have ever given it a shot... Does spells done on a full moon produce stronger or better results than spell work done on an ordinary day?.

Maximum crazies will be out tonight. Load your weapons & carry them tonight. Your gonna need them.

The effect is to make the Moon seem 30% bigger and 14% brighter than when it is furthest from the planet.

I have also seen reports of Super Full Moon, is 14% larger and 30% brighter than most full moons. I am not sure which numbers are correct. Many news outlets have swapped the 14% & 30% numbers.

It will be stunning...full moon in perigee.

But, the chance of a Zombie Apocalypse is extreme!

So far, so good for us tonight - sky looks pretty clear right now. I should be leaving for work in about half hour, so should have a really good view.

hmmmm... that's good. As for me i will be having a spell work done from merujhaspellcaster. I'm hoping for the very best result from it

Thing is, this occurs fairly often so I'm not sure what all the to-do is about. OTOH, we did drag the telescope out on the deck and plan to enjoy it.

Blessed Be and Welcome to the board.

mooned.jpg

Forum List

Back