Full List of Republicans Who Sat During Zelensky's Speech

Bitter sourpuss vindictive Democrats dare to judge other people's behavior? Wow just wow.
Tearing up her own copy compared to supporting the uncalled for attack of another country where tens of thousands of people have already died. Sure, sounds about the same.

Isn't America guilty of roughly 40 unprovoked invasions since the end of WW2?

Were any of those invasions any less evil and phony than the invasions of Iraq?

Why would Russia's invasion of the Ukraine be any less warranted and anymore egregious than any of America's wars.

Have not most of America's wars cost more in human lives than Russia's very limited military actions against the civilian population of the Ukraine? Vietnam? Cambodia? Hiroshima? Nagasake? And on and on?
Putin propagandist spotted.

For God's sake, how is this any different than sitting in response to Adolph Hitler's aggression on western Europe in 1939? Millions of people died then, and 10s of thousands of people are dying now. It's unconscionable. What could possibly be motivating these Republicans?

Democrats are war mongers.

Putin isn't fighting a war against America. Russia is.

My interest is only in peace that can be agreeable to both sides, before the world experiences the unspeakable!
No one anywhere has any reason to believe Putin will abide by even the most advantageous peace agreement. It's a sad fact that dictators with dreams of empire have to be beaten back.

For God's sake, how is this any different than sitting in response to Adolph Hitler's aggression on western Europe in 1939? Millions of people died then, and 10s of thousands of people are dying now. It's unconscionable. What could possibly be motivating these Republicans?

American-Staffordshire-Terrier.20191216200722717.jpg

No one anywhere has any reason to believe Putin will abide by even the most advantageous peace agreement. It's a sad fact that dictators with dreams of empire have to be beaten back.
I'll believe that before I believe the Mullah's in Iran will abide by a nuclear agreement.

It's become a necessary part of the propaganda effort to make it appear that Russia is intent on gaining more territory. That is an American propagated lie.

Russia's only objective was and still is, preventing US/Nato aggression.

Europe is finally coming to accept that conclusion too, as it becomes the greatest victim of nuclear war.

You gave Putin back his chief arms dealer. Way to "beat him back", Russkie.
I don't remember being included in that decision. Do you even know he only had 6 years left on his sentence? What would be worth in trade after he got out and went back to Russia anyway? Besides, he only had weapons for sale because he was stealing them from the Russian government. There's nothing left to plunder.

Forum List

Back