Zone1 'Full Blown Assault on Christianity': Pro-Abortion Agitators Attack Preacher, Rip His Bible to Shreds

Street preachers are nuts. Why don't you have a church?

I am not called as a Pastor. The difference between someone who Worships the Creator the one who Worships the creation is humility. Your pride compels you to try and prove to everyone that you are superior in every way. Me? I am just a servant and I worship an all powerful creator. Unlike yourself I have no need to add or subtract anything from God's Word to make it fit my own world view. You have changed it to fit your own needs and beliefs. That isn't how it works.

I am not called as a Pastor. The difference between someone who Worships the Creator the one who Worships the creation is humility. Your pride compels you to try and prove to everyone that you are superior in every way. Me? I am just a servant and I worship an all powerful creator. Unlike yourself I have no need to add or subtract anything from God's Word to make it fit my own world view. You have changed it to fit your own needs and beliefs. That isn't how it works.

Why don't you have a church? Are you panhandling while you're preaching?

ANTIFA and BLM need to be labeled as what they are....domestic terrorist organizations.

They are using terror, intimidation, threats and violence en mass to instill their minority opinion on the masses.
Which means that they are weak...they have no power or popular support. They are bugs that need extermination.

Churches are not closing...they aren't going away. They are going to continue exist. And likely grow.

Every action causes a reaction...at least equal to the initial action if not a catalyst for a larger chain reaction.
What these 'Christians' get up to causes psychological harm to some women. It is not acceptable to have a strategy which does that and emotional harm can last longer than being dumped in the street.
When they are--especially mosques--again, we are all warned in BIG CAPITAL LETTERS that it's "not all Muslims".

Anyone heard "not all Christians"? Ever? Anyone? Lately?

Didn't think so
Sweet Sue92 are you saying you do not know that when people say 'it is not all Muslims' they are generally saying it is most but they know there is the odd one or two who are ok. It is a way of trying to avoid the call of prejudice.

A Seattle street preacher found himself in a maelstrom of hate on Friday, according to multiple social media posts that showed the man lying on the pavement and his Bibles torn to shreds.

Black-clad gangs of what appeared to be antifa agitators targeted the preacher as violence erupted in the aftermath of the Supreme Court overturning the Roe v. Wade ruling that had legalized abortion nationwide.

Video shared by journalist Jonathan Choe showed the preacher hanging on to a piece of construction equipment as assailants carried him off and dumped him in the street.

Choe called it a “full blown assault on Christianity, personal faith, and freedom of speech.”

Alrighty then.
An assault...

...on ideas.

Will the ideas be getting lawyers? Who is going to pay the ideas' medical bills? Has someone started a GoFundMe for the ideas' families?

The question has been answered. You should know by now you are unable to get under my skin.

How does the public respond to you when you're preaching in the street? Do you block access to stores, restaurants, convenience stores etc?

Her god Muhammad, and his little pet demon Allah, are VERY different from your God.
Only to a person steeped on one of the iron age mythogies.

To someone on the outside looking going at a of this childish nonsense, the differences are slight.

At least Christianity has a message of redemption.

A Seattle street preacher found himself in a maelstrom of hate on Friday, according to multiple social media posts that showed the man lying on the pavement and his Bibles torn to shreds.

Black-clad gangs of what appeared to be antifa agitators targeted the preacher as violence erupted in the aftermath of the Supreme Court overturning the Roe v. Wade ruling that had legalized abortion nationwide.

Video shared by journalist Jonathan Choe showed the preacher hanging on to a piece of construction equipment as assailants carried him off and dumped him in the street.

Choe called it a “full blown assault on Christianity, personal faith, and freedom of speech.”

Alrighty then.
How sad. Democracy at work.
Maybe he should keep his lies to himself.

Alrighty then.
What does Trump have to do with this? YOUR SIDE encourages Antifa. Did you forget the 2020 riots; the death and destruction? YOUR SIDE calls people traitors, racists, bigots if you don’t agree with them. It’s YOUR SIDE that wants unfettered abortion and sets fires 🔥 to those institutions who don’t go along with it BRANDON taught you well

What does Trump have to do with this? YOUR SIDE encourages Antifa. Did you forget the 2020 riots; the death and destruction? YOUR SIDE calls people traitors, racists, bigots if you don’t agree with them. It’s YOUR SIDE that wants unfettered abortion and sets fires 🔥 to those institutions who don’t go along with it BRANDON taught you well
It isn't Brandon who teaches these demons.

Forum List

Back