Zone1 'Full Blown Assault on Christianity': Pro-Abortion Agitators Attack Preacher, Rip His Bible to Shreds

The only thing the Nazis democrat party hates more than free speech, is freedom of religion.
It’s the fascist Christian religions which demand continual adoration to god and nil disobedience. That’s classic nazism and fascist. It’s like a celestial North Korea.

No one has restricted you free speech or stopped your hideous beliefs. That’s your problem so let’s not spread the blame on democrats.

It’s the fascist Christian religions which demand continual adoration to god and nil disobedience. That’s classic nazism and fascist. It’s like a celestial North Korea.

No one has restricted you free speech or stopped your hideous beliefs. That’s your problem so let’s not spread the blame on democrats.
You're so "tolerant". :laughing0301:

Really? It's the believers who brand democrats as atheists, baby killers and demons yet it's me that is tolerant???
You don't think a lot.
Yes, you're a prime example of the kind of intolerance that is going to become irrelevant as soon as we can throw leftist vermin into all of the empty mental institutions, only to be released when y'all start acting human again.

Yes, you're a prime example of the kind of intolerance that is going to become irrelevant as soon as we can throw leftist vermin into all of the empty mental institutions, only to be released when y'all start acting human again.
You're being a little melodramatic now.
I was accused of being intolerant but now you spread bile and venom about democrats and it's not intolerant? Do you ever read what you write? You contradict yourself.

You thought you were smart but I lobbed in back in you and you didn't appreciate it.
You don't have the smarts my friend. I'll do the humour and wit for you.
You say things like "your hideous beliefs" and then expect people to believe that you are the least bit tolerant!

And then you fall for my "Thanks for sharing your opinion" gag.

I'm having fun. Keep providing such amusing shit.

PS -- What does "I lobbed in back in you" mean?

You say things like "your hideous beliefs" and then expect people to believe that you are the least bit tolerant!

And then you fall for my "Thanks for sharing your opinion" gag.

I'm having fun. Keep providing such amusing shit.

PS -- What does "I lobbed in back in you" mean?
I don't wish to antagonise you to a fever pitch comrade but in you reply you make some childish predictable statements with the I simulations you are intellectually superior.
Then you ask me to explain a simple self explanatory sentence. Oh dear.
You amaze me.

I don't wish to antagonise you to a fever pitch comrade but in you reply you make some childish predictable statements with the I simulations you are intellectually superior.
Then you ask me to explain a simple self explanatory sentence. Oh dear.
You amaze me.
I didn't ask you to explain anything.

What does "with the I simulations you are intellectually superior." mean?

No your not. You cringe every time I reply. You'd be out of your depth on wet concrete.
Laugh at that.
Wow. You just fell right over. I guess you don't want to play any more.

Try, "No, you're not". I don't expect intelligent conversation from someone who cannot effectively communicate in the language he/she/it is trying to speak.

It’s the fascist Christian religions which demand continual adoration to god and nil disobedience.

Really?

Because I see the democrat party with over 700 political prisoners, coercing "confessions" from them.

I know of zero prisoners held by Christians.

That’s classic nazism and fascist. It’s like a celestial North Korea.

Nazis like you demand that the state be worshipped as the only god. You become angry are competing religions.

Fascism, after all is the proposition of the supremacy of the state.

AFTER you rant about your desire to silence Christians and outlaw their religion.. :lmao:

You Nazis are something else..

Forum List

Back