Zone1 'Full Blown Assault on Christianity': Pro-Abortion Agitators Attack Preacher, Rip His Bible to Shreds

You don't tolerate being reminded of religious history either. All those scenarios are recorded in your religious books.

You tried to lie that these things happen now, in America.

But the only abuses are coming from the Nazi democrats - your party.

I get it, you're a Christophobic bigot who want's to spew hate, but the Christians won't play along and do what you accuse them of - so you just make shit up.

Hey, you're a Nazi - it's your way...

You tried to lie that these things happen now, in America.
They are but you won't accept it.
But the only abuses are coming from the Nazi democrats - your party.
What actions have the democrats taken in two years which would brand them similar to nazi Germany. This is a democracy.
I get it, you're a Christophobic bigot who want's to spew hate, but the Christians won't play along and do what you accuse them of - so you just make shit up.
No. The atrocities committed by Catholicism are well documented. Don't take my word for it. Research it if your courageous enough.
Hey, you're a Nazi - it's your way...
Don't be childish with your propagandised rebuttal.
But to equal it, you're a hypocrite, it's the Catholics way.

They are but you won't accept it.

No, they sure aren't - and you can provide zero evidence - you have your bigotry - but nothing else.

What actions have the democrats taken in two years which would brand them similar to nazi Germany. This is a democracy.

Seriously?

Let's start with the Kristallnacht.

1666037536764.png

No. The atrocities committed by Catholicism are well documented. Don't take my word for it. Research it if your courageous enough.

5 to 600 years ago - without question. That was now and NEVER was in America, where we have safeguards against such acts.

Don't be childish with your propagandised rebuttal.
But to equal it, you're a hypocrite, it's the Catholics way.

You've been recently permabanned. Remember which area you're in. It might be better to debate this away from Zone 1.

Your side appears to LOVE hyperbolic language (guess they learned it from your leader Trump). No, this wasn't an attack on Christianity, this was an attack on one man who happens to be a Christian. If it were a full blown attack on the institution of Christianity, it would have happened in a lot more places, to a lot more people than just one man and his Bible. Christianity is all over this nation, and if it were an attack on Christianity itself, it would have had to have been bigger than one attack on one person. Unless of course, you believe that all of Christianity is represented by just this one man.
So you're saying the attack on George Floyd was simply one man against another. Nothing more. Is that right?

No, they sure aren't - and you can provide zero evidence - you have your bigotry - but nothing else.

Seriously?

Let's start with the Kristallnacht.

View attachment 711525

5 to 600 years ago - without question. That was now and NEVER was in America, where we have safeguards against such acts.

You've been recently permabanned. Remember which area you're in. It might be better to debate this away from Zone 1.
Please don't threaten me. It's not becoming of you.

Forum List

Back