Führer's plane sold to Iran by Ukraine

I

Indofred

As I said, the Führer's plane has been sold to Iran by Ukraine, America's great friend in the region.

The aircraft that was, until some months ago transporting Squarehead government officials around, was sold to a Ukrainian company, then directly to Iran.

Isn't support for the Ukrainians nice?

Embarrassment for Berlin Iranian Airline Buys Chancellor Merkel s Retired Jet - SPIEGEL ONLINE

The retired government jet ended up in Tehran following a rather bizarre path. Built in 1989, it was originally used by the former East German airline Interflug, before being taken over by the newly reunited Germany and modernized. During its ensuing years of service, it safely ferried chancellors Helmut Kohl, Gerhard Schröder and Angela Merkel around the world. It made its final flight in the service of the German government last June and was replaced by a more modern Airbus A340.
Following its decommissioning, the Federal Disposal Sales and Marketing Agency (VEBEG) sold the aircraft to a Ukrainian investor group in late June for €3.1 million. A German military spokesman told SPIEGEL ONLINE that before its sale, the plane was painted a neutral color, making it a "totally normal airplane" -- albeit one with a rather singular history.

As I said, the Führer's plane has been sold to Iran by Ukraine, America's great friend in the region.

The aircraft that was, until some months ago transporting Squarehead government officials around, was sold to a Ukrainian company, then directly to Iran.

Embarrassment for Berlin Iranian Airline Buys Chancellor Merkel s Retired Jet - SPIEGEL ONLINE

The retired government jet ended up in Tehran following a rather bizarre path. Built in 1989, it was originally used by the former East German airline Interflug, before being taken over by the newly reunited Germany and modernized. During its ensuing years of service, it safely ferried chancellors Helmut Kohl, Gerhard Schröder and Angela Merkel around the world. It made its final flight in the service of the German government last June and was replaced by a more modern Airbus A340.
Following its decommissioning, the Federal Disposal Sales and Marketing Agency (VEBEG) sold the aircraft to a Ukrainian investor group in late June for €3.1 million. A German military spokesman told SPIEGEL ONLINE that before its sale, the plane was painted a neutral color, making it a "totally normal airplane" -- albeit one with a rather singular history.

Yes, I prefer supporting Ukraine against Pooty Poot.

for the record-----the use of the phrase "THE FUHRER's PLANE" in this context constitutes
the kind of filthy misrepresentation common in
islamo Nazi propaganda. Whenever you read
a writing by an islamo-Nazi------with a title----
read the whole article. The title is OFTEN
entirely misleading of the facts presented in the
article. In this case a german government plane built AFTER WORLD WAR II and no longer in use----was acquired by a private company based in Ukraine-----which then sold it to Iran. -----simple---like buying an ordinary used car------a
market place action. Islamo Nazis IS DESPERATE

Rather reaching to associate the current German Chancellor with 'der Fuhrer'.

Such a post debases the poster and severely diminishes credibility.

The story is totally unremarkable.

Rather reaching to associate the current German Chancellor with 'der Fuhrer'.

Such a post debases the poster and severely diminishes credibility.

The story is totally unremarkable.

nothing new-----I read the islamo Nazi literature as a child (damn long ago----don't ask....well ok----circa 1960-----keep in mind I was a precocious reader and the little pamphlets littered that Nazi town. ) Ya gotta look at the stuff with a critical
eye-------it sometimes gave itself away as did the
idiot posting

why would anyone NOT want to support the
Ukrainians against -----the evil of the EAST?

why would anyone NOT want to support the
Ukrainians against -----the evil of the EAST?

Lot's of idiots out there.
Even had a couple of Russian trolls bouncing around here.

Why would you want to support either?
I prefer to support neither.

Putin is very clearly an idiot, but the western support for Ukraine is also support for mass killings of civilians.
Both sides are guilty of many killings, so why would you want to show support for them?

Much as I dislike Putin, it doesn't mean I will stop mentioning how the US was directly involved in removing the democratically elected government of Ukraine, and how the US is directly supporting troops that deliberately kill civilians.

By the way, you may also have missed the news about cluster bombs being used against civilian targets. I have yet to verify from reliable sources, but it's looking a lot like they're in use over there.
The videos could have been faked, but blast/shrapnel damage and patterns do look a lot like cluster bombs were used.

It's clear there are Russian troops operating in that country, but there are also US troops there, so neither side has much moral high ground, expect America started the chain of events, so should be blamed a little bit more than Russia as there would have been no war without that interference.

Putin is very clearly an idiot, but the western support for Ukraine is also support for mass killings of civilians.
Both sides are guilty of many killings, so why would you want to show support for them?

Much as I dislike Putin, it doesn't mean I will stop mentioning how the US was directly involved in removing the democratically elected government of Ukraine, and how the US is directly supporting troops that deliberately kill civilians.

By the way, you may also have missed the news about cluster bombs being used against civilian targets. I have yet to verify from reliable sources, but it's looking a lot like they're in use over there.
The videos could have been faked, but blast/shrapnel damage and patterns do look a lot like cluster bombs were used.

It's clear there are Russian troops operating in that country, but there are also US troops there, so neither side has much moral high ground, expect America started the chain of events, so should be blamed a little bit more than Russia as there would have been no war without that interference.

oh gee----islamo Nazi pig SOPHISTRY-----lets blame DA WEST,, DA ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA,, DA JOOOOS (sang to the tune of MAWT AL YAHUD ---with a chorus of la la la ~~~~ slit da throat, rape da baby, allahuakbarr YAAAAAY MUHUMAAAD

Because Russia and Putin suck.

Much as I dislike Putin, it doesn't mean I will stop mentioning how the US was directly involved in removing the democratically elected government of Ukraine

It was very sad when Putin's puppet escaped before they could string him up.

By the way, you may also have missed the news about cluster bombs being used against civilian targets.

I already told you Putin sucks.

America started the chain of events, so should be blamed a little bit more than Russia

I'm convinced.....you're an idiot.....you can stop proving it now.

Sorry, I'm not a native speaker of fucking idiot - perhaps you could make an intelligent post

Forum List

Back