Iran to once again become the predominant "policeman" of the Persian Gulf?

Yes that is why SA want control of Yemen to bypass the Gulf of Oman and ship out of the gulf of Aden. SA and Israel are grinding on their teeth over Iran not having sanctions. I expect a false flag soon.

Yes that is why SA want control of Yemen to bypass the Gulf of Oman and ship out of the gulf of Aden. SA and Israel are grinding on their teeth over Iran not having sanctions. I expect a false flag soon.

it is the practice of militaries to prepare strategies of offense and defense IN CASE OF WAR and even practice the proposed strategies in exercises called "war games" It is the practice of islamo Nazi sows and whores to prepare their shit mouth libels ahead of any event. Once ANYTHING happens they have their filth ALL PREPARED.
Holocaust denial was being actively authored by the mid-30s and by the evening of 9-11-01 ------four year old muslim kids were lisping DA JOOOOS DID IT----even those not quite sure what had happened]

it is the practice of militaries to prepare strategies of offense and defense IN CASE OF WAR and even practice the proposed strategies in exercises called "war games" It is the practice of islamo Nazi sows and whores to prepare their shit mouth libels ahead of any event. Once ANYTHING happens they have their filth ALL PREPARED.
Holocaust denial was being actively authored by the mid-30s and by the evening of 9-11-01 ------four year old muslim kids were lisping DA JOOOOS DID IT----even those not quite sure what had happened]

I use to think your Nazi's but that would give Nazi's a bad image, so now I just call Israel little communist Russia, the Bolshevik renewal. Chazars live in Israel, not Judahites, a few maybe but very few.

I use to think your Nazi's but that would give Nazi's a bad image, so now I just call Israel little communist Russia, the Bolshevik renewal. Chazars live in Israel, not Judahites, a few maybe but very few.

Penelope invents words-----it's cute when babies do it-----but then again------it's cute when babies fart, too

Penelope invents words-----it's cute when babies do it-----but then again------it's cute when babies fart, too
Which word is invented?

now I just call Israel little communist Russia, the Bolshevik renewal.

And what similarities do they have?

I began reading islamo Nazi propaganda just after the Mc Carthy era---for several reasons-----I was about ten years old and could read and lived in a very Nazi town in which islamo Nazi pamphlets were spread all over town. Islamo Nazi propaganda at that time focused on the idea
"JOOOOOS IS COMMUNISTS". In my town ---JOOOOS were certainly democrats-----whch in the minds of Nazi scum did equate with "communist".
It was not uncommon in that town for Nazi sluts to fart out "COMMUNIST" if they encountered JOOOS. Being called "communist" was supposed to be a big insult-----something like a
threat-------you could get INVESTIGATED by the FBI Like Penelope----most of those little snots had no idea what "communist" meant-------their farts were just about the same as "you killed jesus"-----of course ---they did not know who Jesus was either -----like Penelope-----having never read the NT. Because of the Kibbutz system-----the islamo Nazi propaganda described Israel as a
"COMMUNIST COUNTRY" which the pimps and whores decided was a big slur, too. Penelope just never left the culture of the dung heap from
which she was spawned

Over 1 million Soviet Jews since 1990. We also have a little Odessa here in the states as well.

there is no population of persons correctly called
SOVIET JEWS It is interesting that the poster
I designate as "idiot whore Penelope" has
invented such a psychotic notion. Odessa is
a city of the UKRAINE and its total
population is barely one million. The word
"soviet" means something like "city council"
It does not refer to jews. Several lands
of eastern Europe and Asia united as
THE SOVIET UNION------nothing to do with jews
other than the fact that like France and England--
there was a minority population of jews living
in those lands. The whores like Penelope were
mostly eastern orthodox which is the eastern
break-off sect from the catholic church

Over 1 million Soviet Jews since 1990. We also have a little Odessa here in the states as well.

I was trying to be nice, but your right they are just communist Russians. Wrong , I'm a RC not EO. I do believe there are rules against calling people vulgar names. Might want to check it out. Since 1990 over 1 million soviets went to Israel. Most of your PM's are from Russia and Ukraine.

I was trying to be nice, but your right they are just communist Russians. Wrong , I'm a RC not EO. I do believe there are rules against calling people vulgar names. Might want to check it out. Since 1990 over 1 million soviets went to Israel. Most of your PM's are from Russia and Ukraine.

no matter how much you try to fake it----your filth shines thru. In fact,, calling a person a "communist" in the USA ---is a slur-----you DISGUSTING VULGAR SLUT. Of couse really vulgar southern "white trash"----would designate
anyone who lived in the former soviet union as
a COMMUNIST-------calling such a person a
"SOVIET" is really illiterate white trash slut shit.
----Wherever the PM's lived or their parents lived----
they are far above shit like you. Very ignorant sluts play shit mouth over the country of origin or ancestry of anyone ------Long ago when I was a kid-------a neighbor kid-----sortof from a white trash famiy-----yelled "COMMUNIST" at another neighbor kid because her parents were from
Yugoslavia------her habitually drunk white trash
father "HIT HER IN THE FACE" for insulting
the neighbor's kid.-------I was horrified. See? I
am familiar with scum like you. The same family
referred to persons of Italian background as WOPS ------and-----of course the "N" word
was considered genteel in that house. ---that family was of REMOTE german background----
and hardcore Nazis like you-----but not RC----
they were Lutheran I was into cultural diversity----all the daughters were my friends----even though some of THEM never socialized with
each other. The Lutherans had something against the eastern orthodox--------EASTER ON
THE WRONG DAY

Marx and Lenin, founders of Communism, both jewish roots.

no not Lenin------Marx was the child of converts to
Christianity. Penelope------scum roots. Marx never harmed anyone-----he wrote a very brilliant book on theory of economy. But I am never surprised at the stupidity of trash Some trash like to blame your Nazi filth on DARWIN. Stalin was such a good student that the priests in his school wanted him to become a priest------he was a big time murderer like RC adolf Hitler and Himmler-----in fact even MENGELE----<<<catholic school------like you

Christianity. Penelope------scum roots. Marx never harmed anyone-----he wrote a very brilliant book on theory of economy. But I am never surprised at the stupidity of trash Some trash like to blame your Nazi filth on DARWIN. Stalin was such a good student that the priests in his school wanted him to become a priest------he was a big time murderer like RC adolf Hitler and Himmler-----in fact even MENGELE----<<<catholic school------like you

Yes both. Their parents changed to avoid anti Semitism. Fact. They weren't real converts, they just pretended. That is one reason we can't be sure of the Ashkenazi pop of the US today, many try to hide it and change their names. Some don't list their parents either.

Yes both. Their parents changed to avoid anti Semitism. Fact. They weren't real converts, they just pretended. That is one reason we can't be sure of the Ashkenazi pop of the US today, many try to hide it and change their names. Some don't list their parents either.

your point? I don't "hide my roots" I am very specific about them-----but you do because you are from shit

And what does it prove? Okay, 1 million Jews (or Soviet Jews as you call them) have moved from the ex-USSR to Israel. And according to your opinion these people have established Soviet rules in Israel and therefore, considering that, you think that Israel is similar to communist Russia?

And what does it prove? Okay, 1 million Jews (or Soviet Jews as you call them) have moved from the ex-USSR to Israel. And according to your opinion these people have established Soviet rules in Israel and therefore, considering that, you think that Israel is similar to communist Russia?

I will help you to understand Penelope------a stat appeared in the islamo Nazi shit propaganda----so she parroted it. I kinda doubt that stat a bit but
there is no issue as you note------islamo Nazi propaganda is like that------CREATIVE with any
tenuous bit of "information" that can be mucked up. I am inclined to believe that there are---perhaps a million jews in Israel either FROM the former USSR ---(or some land thereof---before it was the USSR----or after it was the USSR) or who have parents or grandparents----thereof. I doubt that a million moved in---from the USSR-----since 1990-----that's only 25 years-----it would be a giant influx for so small a country. Reading the islamo Nazi propaganda is actually a kind of
JOB-----you need to interpret it-----it is very misleading and often outright lie

With them brought a lot more crime , not that there wasn't a lot there anyway.. The Israelites in Israel are Russians, they are not from the Levant. Besides, where are the Pals who lived there for years suppose to live. Gaza is already the largest outdoor prison.

Forum List

Back