Fuck Mexico!

GunnyL said:
That's right, blame us. Let's not hold Mexico accountable for the conduct of Mexicans. Heaven forbid. :wtf:

Is it a Mexican law that provides a slap on the wrist and a bus ride back to the border? Is it a Mexican law that provides illegals with basic necessities if needed? Is it a Mexican law that provides education for the children of illegals?

They keep coming because we keep making it more and more beneficial for them to. You can spin it til you hurl...it won't shift the responsibilty from where it truly lies.

MissileMan said:
I disagree. The thread started as a retarded rant against Mexico because they don't treat immigrants as nicely as we do.

The whole point of the initial post dumbass, was to highlight the double standard of mexico. V. Fox BITCHES about America wanting to pass tougher immigration laws, all the while HE treats illegals in HIS country like SHIT. Some even get SHOT! But you're just too fucking DENSE to see that. For Christ sake, you fucking liberal, wise up.

Pale Rider said:
The whole point of the initial post dumbass, was to highlight the double standard of mexico. V. Fox BITCHES about America wanting to pass tougher immigration laws, all the while HE treats illegals in HIS country like SHIT. Some even get SHOT! But you're just too fucking DENSE to see that. For Christ sake, you fucking liberal, wise up.

Only a fucking retard such as yourself would imagine that U.S. policy is driven by Mexican policy. You were bitching about Mexico treating illegals in the same manner you want them treated here in the states. You're obviously too stupid to recognize the irony of your own post.

MissileMan said:
Only a fucking retard such as yourself would imagine that U.S. policy is driven by Mexican policy. You were bitching about Mexico treating illegals in the same manner you want them treated here in the states. You're obviously too stupid to recognize the irony of your own post.

:rotflmao: Nice try slick, but if you've failed to get the point after all this, you're a complete fucking moron. Well.... yeah, you are a fucking moron, and a whack job, looney left, LIBERAL moron at that.

Pale Rider said:
:rotflmao: Nice try slick, but if you've failed to get the point after all this, you're a complete fucking moron. Well.... yeah, you are a fucking moron, and a whack job, looney left, LIBERAL moron at that.

Since you like to make claims that you can't back up...how about quoting one post in this thread where my position has been liberal. I'm convinced you have a reading disorder. You've routinely displayed a knack for see things that aren't there since I started posting on this board.

BTW, considering you a brainless dolt doesn't make me a liberal.

MissileMan said:
Since you like to make claims that you can't back up...how about quoting one post in this thread where my position has been liberal. I'm convinced you have a reading disorder. You've routinely displayed a knack for see things that aren't there since I started posting on this board.

BTW, considering you a brainless dolt doesn't make me a liberal.

MM... you really are a dense som-bitch.

AGAIN... SLOWLY.... THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD WAS TO POINT OUT THE HYPOCRITICAL DOUBLE STANDARD OF MEXICO.

What in the holy FUCK is so hard to understand about that?

Pale Rider said:
MM... you really are a dense som-bitch.

AGAIN... SLOWLY.... THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS THREAD WAS TO POINT OUT THE HYPOCRITICAL DOUBLE STANDARD OF MEXICO.

What in the holy FUCK is so hard to understand about that?

It seems to me that the U.S. would be well served to model its immigration policy after Mexico's. You were apparently too engrossed in your "Fuck Mexico" tirade to notice that.

MissileMan said:
It seems to me that the U.S. would be well served to model its immigration policy after Mexico's. You were apparently too engrossed in your "Fuck Mexico" tirade to notice that.

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE MM. That was my point all along. You on drugs? :wtf:

Pale Rider said:
UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE MM. That was my point all along. You on drugs? :wtf:

If that had been your point, homo...you would have titled the thread something along the lines of "Mexico knows how to treat illegals right" or "Hey, we need to do this".

MissileMan said:
If that had been your point, homo...you would have titled the thread something along the lines of "Mexico knows how to treat illegals right" or "Hey, we need to do this".

I like MY title better, brokeback.

MissileMan said:
First it was penguins...now it's homosexual crawfish!

You're comment, "homo", reminded me of a scene in the movie, "One Night At McCools", where Andrew Dice Clay comes walking into this house and says "which one of you... HOMO'S killed my brother"? :rotflmao:

I'm out.

FUCK Mexico

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2006-05-01, 9:30AM PDT

If we all went to Mexico...would we be treated as humans?? (Think of all your friends who have driven down to Mexico for a weekend trip and were either thrown in jail for looking at the Mexican police the wrong way, or were pulled over for no apparent reason and FORCED to pay off the Mexican police in order NOT to be thrown in jail)...

1. Try driving around as a Gringo in Mexico with no liability insurance, and have an accident.

2. Enter MEXICO illegally - never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

3. Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

4. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

5. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.

6. Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.

7. Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.

8. Demand a local Mexican drivers license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal, presence in Mexico.

9. Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

10. Demand that American Holidays like Labor Day, the 4th, or Memorial day are national holidays.

Good luck!

It will not happen in Mexico nor any other country in the world...except right here in the United States...

Land of those who want to take care of everyone, except American Citizens!

If you agree, pass it on.

If you don't, Please....go ahead and try all the above in Mexico (and enjoy the prison there too...) this is in or around USA

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pol/156357932.html

Listen to this basically threaten us that if we try to stop illegal immigration they will stop fighting the drug war and let drugs flood into the USA. More reason to build the wall.

Castaneda Reminds The U.S. Of The Benefits Of A Friendly Southern Neighbor

Former Mexican Foreign Minister Jorge Castañeda says Mexico has the leverage to push back against President-elect Donald Trump's plans regarding Mexican trade, immigration and a border wall.

So you're mad at and hate Mexico for having and enforcing policies that you would like to see here in the U.S.? :wtf:

I think your anger is trained at the wrong target. The immigration problems here in the U.S. have nothing to do with Mexican policies.

I know you're not suggesting that if Mexico were to loosen its laws that you would consider dropping the whole thing.
No! They have to do with millions of Mexicans breaking into this country illegally. Correct?

FUCK Mexico

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2006-05-01, 9:30AM PDT

If we all went to Mexico...would we be treated as humans?? (Think of all your friends who have driven down to Mexico for a weekend trip and were either thrown in jail for looking at the Mexican police the wrong way, or were pulled over for no apparent reason and FORCED to pay off the Mexican police in order NOT to be thrown in jail)...

1. Try driving around as a Gringo in Mexico with no liability insurance, and have an accident.

2. Enter MEXICO illegally - never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

3. Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

4. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

5. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.

6. Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.

7. Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.

8. Demand a local Mexican drivers license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal, presence in Mexico.

9. Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

10. Demand that American Holidays like Labor Day, the 4th, or Memorial day are national holidays.

Good luck!

It will not happen in Mexico nor any other country in the world...except right here in the United States...

Land of those who want to take care of everyone, except American Citizens!

If you agree, pass it on.

If you don't, Please....go ahead and try all the above in Mexico (and enjoy the prison there too...) this is in or around USA

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pol/156357932.html
Craigslist took it down. Not surprised.

MissileMan said:
I disagree. The thread started as a retarded rant against Mexico because they don't treat immigrants as nicely as we do. The original post lacked foresight and reason and was wholly non-sequitur. The problem we have with illegals in this country is of our own making. It's U.S. policy that treats them with kid gloves. It's U.S. policy that provides them with access to human services. To try to pass it off as a problem with Mexican policy is BS.

That's right, blame us. Let's not hold Mexico accountable for the conduct of Mexicans. Heaven forbid. :wtf:
I understand his point. Do you REALLY want Mexico to treat illegals the retarded way we that illegals under a liberal government, or do you want the US to get tough with these invaders? I prefer the latter.

MissileMan said:
I disagree. The thread started as a retarded rant against Mexico because they don't treat immigrants as nicely as we do. The original post lacked foresight and reason and was wholly non-sequitur. The problem we have with illegals in this country is of our own making. It's U.S. policy that treats them with kid gloves. It's U.S. policy that provides them with access to human services. To try to pass it off as a problem with Mexican policy is BS.

I understand his point. Do you REALLY want Mexico to treat illegals the retarded way we that illegals under a liberal government, or do you want the US to get tough with these invaders? I prefer the latter.

The question is, will Mexico let us even the playing field or will they let criminals flood into this country if we tried to even the trade imbalance? Because from the sound of it they are threatening to stop fighting the drug war if we:

a. Send illegals home
b. Stop the open border policy for Mexicans
c. Bring jobs back to America

I can't wait to see what Republicans do.

Forum List

Back