Fuck Mexico!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
FUCK Mexico

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2006-05-01, 9:30AM PDT

If we all went to Mexico...would we be treated as humans?? (Think of all your friends who have driven down to Mexico for a weekend trip and were either thrown in jail for looking at the Mexican police the wrong way, or were pulled over for no apparent reason and FORCED to pay off the Mexican police in order NOT to be thrown in jail)...

1. Try driving around as a Gringo in Mexico with no liability insurance, and have an accident.

2. Enter MEXICO illegally - never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

3. Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

4. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

5. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.

6. Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise.

7. Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.

8. Demand a local Mexican drivers license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal, presence in Mexico.

9. Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

10. Demand that American Holidays like Labor Day, the 4th, or Memorial day are national holidays.

Good luck!

It will not happen in Mexico nor any other country in the world...except right here in the United States...

Land of those who want to take care of everyone, except American Citizens!

If you agree, pass it on.

If you don't, Please....go ahead and try all the above in Mexico (and enjoy the prison there too...) this is in or around USA

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pol/156357932.html

And one last thing, don't forget to procreate abundantly, even more than you can afford, and demand the mexican government provide free medical and welfare for your children.

So you're mad at and hate Mexico for having and enforcing policies that you would like to see here in the U.S.? :wtf:

I think your anger is trained at the wrong target. The immigration problems here in the U.S. have nothing to do with Mexican policies.

I know you're not suggesting that if Mexico were to loosen its laws that you would consider dropping the whole thing.

MissileMan said:
So you're mad at and hate Mexico for having and enforcing policies that you would like to see here in the U.S.? :wtf:

I think your anger is trained at the wrong target. The immigration problems here in the U.S. have nothing to do with Mexican policies.

I know you're not suggesting that if Mexico were to loosen its laws that you would consider dropping the whole thing.

The immigration problems here in the DO have something to do with Mexican policies. That border has TWO sides. We aren't the only ones that are supposed to be enforcing it.

Fox has seriously liberalized drug laws too, right down to posession of cocain and heroin. Is there an election coming in Mexico or what?

GunnyL said:
The immigration problems here in the DO have something to do with Mexican policies. That border has TWO sides. We aren't the only ones that are supposed to be enforcing it.

Since when do WE advocate borders that lock people in? WE spent years and trillions of dollars to take down the Berlin Wall for that very reason.

MissileMan said:
Since when do WE advocate borders that lock people in? WE spent years and trillions of dollars to take down the Berlin Wall for that very reason.

There is a border. It defines where Mexico ends and we begin. There is no law against entering the US legally, and I have no problem with entering the US legally.

The people that enter illegally are criminals. Simple as that. If I walk uninvited into the house across the street I get arrested. Illegal immigrants violate the law and should be deported immediately AND their identities logged in a database where they can NEVER receive citizenship for that crime.

Comparing our border to the Berlin Wall is a bit extreme if you ask me.

GunnyL said:
There is a border. It defines where Mexico ends and we begin. There is no law against entering the US legally, and I have no problem with entering the US legally.

My point is that border guards are there to keep people out, not keep people in. Mexico has no obligation to keep Mexicans from coming to the U.S. in the same way we have no obligation to keep Americans from going to Mexico.

GunnyL said:
The people that enter illegally are criminals. Simple as that. If I walk uninvited into the house across the street I get arrested. Illegal immigrants violate the law and should be deported immediately AND their identities logged in a database where they can NEVER receive citizenship for that crime.

Comparing our border to the Berlin Wall is a bit extreme if you ask me.

When I went to Mexico, it's been a while, so things might have changed, I wasn't stopped by anyone from the U.S and asked why I was leaving. I was stopped by Mexican border guards and asked why I was entering.

At the moment, there is no comparison between our border and the Berlin Wall...I didn't make one. You were the one who suggested Mexico needs to start forcing its citizens to remain in Mexico. That picture would resemble the Berlin Wall very closely I think.

MissileMan said:
My point is that border guards are there to keep people out, not keep people in. Mexico has no obligation to keep Mexicans from coming to the U.S. in the same way we have no obligation to keep Americans from going to Mexico.

When I went to Mexico, it's been a while, so things might have changed, I wasn't stopped by anyone from the U.S and asked why I was leaving. I was stopped by Mexican border guards and asked why I was entering.

At the moment, there is no comparison between our border and the Berlin Wall...I didn't make one. You were the one who suggested Mexico needs to start forcing its citizens to remain in Mexico. That picture would resemble the Berlin Wall very closely I think.

Is it not illegal to cross the border anywhere other than an estblished, legal crossing? I am suggesting they do their job. Nothing more or less.

MissileMan said:
The immigration problems here in the U.S. have nothing to do with Mexican policies.

Wow, that is a huge stretch. I would say the immigration of illegals to the US has everything to do with Mexican policies. If Mexico sorted its shit out 11 million odd Mexicans wouldn't have crossed the border for a better life, they'd have stayed at home....There is a reason Canadians aren't crossing the border in droves and it ain't anything to do with US policies, immigration or otherwise...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Dr Grump said:
Wow, that is a huge stretch. I would say the immigration of illegals to the US has everything to do with Mexican policies. If Mexico sorted its shit out 11 million odd Mexicans wouldn't have crossed the border for a better life, they'd have stayed at home....There is a reason Canadians aren't crossing the border in droves and it ain't anything to do with US policies, immigration or otherwise...

It has nothing to do with Mexican policies pertaining to the treatment of immigrants as alleged in the first post.

MissileMan said:
It has nothing to do with Mexican policies pertaining to the treatment of immigrants as alleged in the first post.
But it has everything to do with emmigrants from its borders, which is the US problem being addressed in the thread.

• Thanks
MissileMan said:

Even then I'd disagree in that the way the Mexian Govt treats immigrants is indicative of the way the whole country is run.

Kathianne said:
But it has everything to do with emmigrants from its borders, which is the US problem being addressed in the thread.

I disagree. The thread started as a retarded rant against Mexico because they don't treat immigrants as nicely as we do. The original post lacked foresight and reason and was wholly non-sequitur. The problem we have with illegals in this country is of our own making. It's U.S. policy that treats them with kid gloves. It's U.S. policy that provides them with access to human services. To try to pass it off as a problem with Mexican policy is BS.

MissileMan said:
I disagree. The thread started as a retarded rant against Mexico because they don't treat immigrants as nicely as we do. The original post lacked foresight and reason and was wholly non-sequitur. The problem we have with illegals in this country is of our own making. It's U.S. policy that treats them with kid gloves. It's U.S. policy that provides them with access to human services. To try to pass it off as a problem with Mexican policy is BS.
At the beginning you are correct, but not for the whole thread, which progressed.

MissileMan said:

That's right, blame us. Let's not hold Mexico accountable for the conduct of Mexicans. Heaven forbid. :wtf:

manu1959 said:
really...........are canucks streaming over the border as well

It sucks man--how come the US protestors can't get with the global thing and whine about some other country. They act like its "so just all about us".
Ego-centric nationalists :blowup:

You might as well say "Fuck You!" to every American business that hires illegals. It's their desire for cheap labor that keep's 'em streaming across the border. And while you're at it, tell Vicente Fox to get fucked...He encourages illegals to come north so he doesn't have to upset the status quo in Mexican politics.

• Thanks
Bullypulpit said:
You might as well say "Fuck You!" to every American business that hires illegals. It's their desire for cheap labor that keep's 'em streaming across the border. And while you're at it, tell Vicente Fox to get fucked...He encourages illegals to come north so he doesn't have to upset the status quo in Mexican politics.

What's your point?

Forum List

Back