Fuck GLOBALIZATION!!!!

SomeDumbBrainwashedGeorgianMostLikelyARedneck said:
Fuck GLOBALIZATION!!!!
Time to restore our national identity.
THIS IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
FUCK THE NWO.
FUCK THE UN.
FUCK COMMUNISM.
DESTROY ISLAMOFACISM.
GOD BLESS ISRAEL
GOD BLESS THE FREE WORLD

and most of all....
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Wow I don't even know where to begin. Obviously your one of those tools who has been brainwashed by the GOP and most likely Southern Baptism.

I mean seriously fuck Communism and fuck globalization?

Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Those two things are completely against each other. Globalization is about FREE MARKET i.e. related to capitalism. A communist government would HATE free markets and would want tariffs to address the issue, not free trade.

Have you even read up about Adam Smith? What about Karl Marx? Noam Chomsky? Hyman Minsky? In fact, for that matter, have you even read the entire bible or whatever religious text you follow?

I'm ashamed to have someone like you, in my homestate, but I'm not surprised. You probably either live in one of those stuck up conservative suburbs north of Atlanta or some rural backwoods part of the state.

Fuck all capitalist pigs and their blind supporters. If murder wasn't illegal, I'd give you all a slow and painful death. Be glad that this country has the authority to enforce laws.

Sad to say,i have read all.they are for the destruction of free capitalist society.as long as there are americans like myself that belief in freedom,go fuck yourself. Communism will never exist here. Like china,north vietnsm,and russias system better?ill go into my pettycash,get a plane ticket,and send you wherever you choose to go,cause your mantra will never exist here.accept it or leave.

Come to south georgia,and see how far your ideology exists. Im seeking office,and will do my part,with thousands to ensure it doesnt exist here.piece of shit.

Forum List

Back