FU--Virginia

In a huge blow to the Gingrich, Perry, Bachmann, Santorum and Huntsman campaigns, all of them have failed to meet the required 10,000 registered voter signature petition requirement to appear on the Virginia primary ballot taking place March 6, 2011. Mitt Romney and Ron Paul have qualified for the primary. Republican presidential candidates Michele Bachmann, Jon Huntsman and Rick Santorum failed to qualify for the Virginia ballot, according to state GOP officials.
Five GOP candidates fail to qualify for Virginia primary ballot « 2012 Election Central

Four candidates — former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, former House speaker Newt Gingrich, Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Rep. Ron Paul (Texas) — turned in thousands of signatures by the deadline.

Bachmann, Huntsman, Santorum not on Va. primary ballot | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Your state is CRAP--when you can eliminate 6 out of 8 GOP candidates--my final word--is FU--& it's no wonder you live next door to Washington D.C.

And yet Obama was able to qualify.

Let's see if I can make this more visual for you, and the readers in Rio Linda:

1. Bachmann ---> Did not submit ANY signatures required to get on the ballot
2. Santorum
---> Did not submit ANY signatures required to get on the ballot
3. Huntsman ---> Did not submit ANY signatures required to get on the ballot
4. Caine ---------> Dropped Out
5. Perry
---> Did not submit enough signatures required to get on the ballot
6. Gingrich ---> Did not submit enough signatures required to get on the ballot
7. Paul ----> Submitted required number of signatures.
8. Romney
----> Submitted required number of signatures.
Notice anything?

Yes.

Only two of these guys actually wants to be president.

It is the obligation of the candidate to make sure all Ts are dotted and Is are crossed. Not the state. If they can't meet the obligations, then there needs to be a reassessment of their qualifications.

HORSESHIT--6 out of 8 candidates are DISQUALIFIED?--IT'S RIGGED.

What I think is really intersting is if Paul didn't get this done the Paul haters like Oreo would be loling all over the place...

The real answer is Newt was never a serious candidate...

2. Santorum
5. Perry
8. Romney
Notice anything?

Yes.

And whom would those two be?---:badgrin:

What I think is really intersting is if Paul didn't get this done the Paul haters like Oreo would be loling all over the place...

The real answer is Newt was never a serious candidate...

Newt's on a book tour.

He's made tens of millions of dollars out of being a former Speaker of the House.

He's a flipping genius.

the Whole deal is we need to make sure they are meeting their obligations.

There might be legitimate complaints. If there are, the candidates will take them to the VA sec of State and deal with them. But the term "Valid Signature" has meaning for Republicans as well as Democrats.

2. Santorum
5. Perry
8. Romney
Notice anything?

Yes.

And whom would those two be?---:badgrin:

The ones that can actually get enough people that support them to give a signature.

It is the obligation of the candidate to make sure all Ts are dotted and Is are crossed. Not the state. If they can't meet the obligations, then there needs to be a reassessment of their qualifications.

LOL

haha~

Then explain how 6 out of 8 candidates were dis-qualified. Who qualified was--one Mitt Romney --and then the least likely to win the nomination--Ron Paul--while Gingrich--and Perry-who had THOUSANDS of signatures were booted off of this primary. I don't think you can-so go screw yourself for being that stupid.

Last edited:
Palin thought people would still buy her shit even if she wasn't running.

Newt knows better.

Running for president is the best scam since being the president of CBN.

LOL

haha~

Then explain how 6 out of 8 candidates were dis-qualified. Who qualified was--one Mitt Romney --and then least likely to win the nomination--Ron Paul--while Gingrich--and Perry-who had THOUSANDS of signatures were booted off of this primary. I don't think you can-so go screw yourself for being that stupid.

Seems like you need to prove that there was wrong doing. I'm not saying there wasn't just this tin foil hat shit does not sell here bud.

LOL

haha~

Then explain how 6 out of 8 candidates were dis-qualified.

This is the point at which you have to stop and reflect. (hard, I know...)

FOUR, count of 'em FOUR of your EIGHT candidates NEVER EVEN TRIED TO QUALIFY. THEY SUBMITTED NOTHING.

One dropped out!

That's not "dis-qualified." -- That's not even getting past the door to the desk of Mr. Qualification.

Stop lying with puffed up numbers. You're fooling only yourself.

Last edited:
LOL

haha~

Then explain how 6 out of 8 candidates were dis-qualified. Who qualified was--one Mitt Romney --and then least likely to win the nomination--Ron Paul--while Gingrich--and Perry-who had THOUSANDS of signatures were booted off of this primary. I don't think you can-so go screw yourself for being that stupid.

Seems like you need to prove that there was wrong doing. I'm not saying there wasn't just this tin foil hat shit does not sell here bud.

The Virginia ballot is a MITT ROMNEY ballot--it's as simple as that. No one could possibly consider themselves credible by kicking off 6 GOP candidates out of 8 and then putting up the weakest most certain loser--Ron Paul and still refer to their primary as credible.

In a huge blow to the Gingrich, Perry, Bachmann, Santorum and Huntsman campaigns, all of them have failed to meet the required 10,000 registered voter signature petition requirement to appear on the Virginia primary ballot taking place March 6, 2011. Mitt Romney and Ron Paul have qualified for the primary. Republican presidential candidates Michele Bachmann, Jon Huntsman and Rick Santorum failed to qualify for the Virginia ballot, according to state GOP officials.
Five GOP candidates fail to qualify for Virginia primary ballot « 2012 Election Central

Four candidates — former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, former House speaker Newt Gingrich, Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Rep. Ron Paul (Texas) — turned in thousands of signatures by the deadline.

Bachmann, Huntsman, Santorum not on Va. primary ballot | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Your state is CRAP--when you can eliminate 6 out of 8 GOP candidates--my final word--is FU--& it's no wonder you live next door to Washington D.C.
nelson-1024x768.gif

"HA HA!"

The Virginia ballot is a MITT ROMNEY ballot--it's as simple as that. No one could possibly consider themselves credible by kicking off 6 GOP candidates out of 8 and then putting up the weakest most certain loser--Ron Paul and still refer to their primary as credible.

As it has been pointed out to you most didn't even try to get on the ballot. Secondly Paul is doing the best in NH and Iowa to Mitt...

You sir have a bias and it has blinded you... You sound like a crazy Newtie-bot to be honest.

Over A MONTH ago, Virginia GOP officials were putting the word out in the press about the campaigns needing to get their shit together and some might even be in danger of missing the boat if they didn't gather the required signatures on time.

OVER A MONTH AGO!

-----------> Nov. 15, 2011: Could GOP Presidential candidates fail to meet ballot requirements in Virginia?

The deadline was Dec 22.

Anybody making excuses for this, or blaming it on "the system" or "the process" or the "GOP establishment" (that last one is particularly funny seeing Newt is the embodiment of GOP establishment!)
is making an exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcruciatingly lame excuse. Nothing more.

As it has been pointed out to you most didn't even try to get on the ballot. Secondly Paul is doing the best in NH and Iowa to Mitt...

You sir have a bias and it has blinded you... You sound like a crazy Newtie-bot to be honest.

You have 4 CANDIDATES that delivered the required signatures--and the 2 biggest threats--Perry and Gingrich were somehow eliminated from this ballot--stinks worse than a skunk living in your bedroom.

You have 4 CANDIDATES that delivered the required signatures--and the 2 biggest threats--Perry and Gingrich were somehow eliminated from this ballot--stinks worse than a skunk living in your bedroom.

Dude, calm down... Your blind support for you messiah is freaking us out here.

Prove Perry and Newt had enough sigs or get over it man.

BTW, if Newt and Perry were the top "threat" to Mitt, than the sigs should have been easy and done ahead of time.

Forum List

Back