Fruits of Hussien Obama's Arab Spring

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Islamist animals are currently trying to burn down our embassies down and kill Americans in countries formerly our allies: Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen, Libya...all countries that Hussien Obama touted as the centerpiece of his Arab Spring success. Yeah sure it's because of that movie, and I have a bridge for sale. If it's not the movie, it's the cartoons, if it's not the cartoons, it's what the Pope said, if it's not what the Pope said, it's what somebody's uncle said. These animals need very little to go on to start rioting and murdering innocent people over.

Congratulations Hussien Obama, you sure brought "freedom and democracy" to these neanderthals.

Hussien Obama = Jimmy Carter on Steroids.

muslim111.jpg

images

obamamuslim.jpg

londonmuslims.jpg

Last edited:
How about we send 'em another billion?

1443085.jpg

Islamist animals are currently trying to burn down our embassies down and kill Americans in countries formerly our allies: Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen, Libya...all countries that Hussien Obama touted as the centerpiece of his Arab Spring success. Yeah sure it's because of that movie, and I have a bridge for sale. If it's not the movie, it's the cartoons, if it's not the cartoons, it's what the Pope said, if it's not what the Pope said, it's what somebody's uncle said. These animals need very little to go on to start rioting and murdering innocent people over.

Congratulations Hussien Obama, you sure brought "freedom and democracy" to these neanderthals.

Hussien Obama = Jimmy Carter on Steroids.

muslim111.jpg

images

obamamuslim.jpg

londonmuslims.jpg

images
Sheeze, Roudy! Stuff like that gets omitted from the Leftist Lockstep Press and the "Middle of the Road Only" flair-and-balanced USA press! Everybody has an interest in keeping America dumbed-down. (1) Raw political power opportunists (2) Ego-driven cowards

The truth seems to have no place in journalism in America. If you were on major tv, someone would say, "Please stop telling the truth."

We are so totally and completely fucked.
Fucked is an understatement. Our embassies will soon have to evacuate. These protests are only going to gather momentum. I'm sure the Nobel Peace committee is really happy they gave this idiot Hussien Obama a "Peace Prize". Wow, what a fuckup THAT was!

Fucked is an understatement. Our embassies will soon have to evacuate. These protests are only going to gather momentum. I'm sure the Nobel Peace committee is really happy they gave this idiot Hussien Obama a "Peace Prize". Wow, what a fuckup THAT was!

We can't have Americans in those countries anymore period, I am scared worse things will start to happen.

We can't have Americans in those countries anymore period, I am scared worse things will start to happen.
I guess that apology tour and "message to the Muslim world" from Hussien Obama didn't work out as planned. Wanna negotiate with these neanderthals? Good fucking luck!

dakha-protest.jpg

Nope. We're going to turn the tide by restoring normalcy to the military. That means no MPs guarding an embassy will ever be without superior fire power to local terrormongers.

Vote Republican
The only way out of this is to vote this nincompoop bullshit artist commie Hussien Obama out of office.

obama-muslim11.jpeg

5052041823d5c.preview-620.jpg

Roudy please dont incite the americans as you know enough libs blame america for this . we incite the muslims and its our fault, duh. Thank you libs, from all the dead bodys from this assualt.

Roudy please dont incite the americans as you know enough libs blame america for this . we incite the muslims and its our fault, duh. Thank you libs, from all the dead bodys from this assualt.
How about we all exercise our freedom of speech and announce a national "flush the koran post the video on youtube" day?

images

Nope. We're going to turn the tide by restoring normalcy to the military. That means no MPs guarding an embassy will ever be without superior fire power to local terrormongers.

Vote Republican
The only way out of this is to vote this nincompoop bullshit artist commie Hussien Obama out of office.

obama-muslim11.jpeg

We need to get him and his commie compadres out now with swift justice. Unfortunately, there is considerable confusion up high because Obama's faerie tale presidency is not showing who is really pulling the strings, and Obama only reads from scripted significant others what to say and do to achieve the community-rules agenda that is desired by Lady Hillary Macbeth.

Vote Republican

obama-muslim11.jpeg

We need to get him and his commie compadres out now with swift justice. Unfortunately, there is considerable confusion up high because Obama's faerie tale presidency is not showing who is really pulling the strings, and Obama only reads from scripted significant others what to say and do to achieve the community-rules agenda that is desired by Lady Hillary Macbeth.
The press is doing it's best giving this bullshit artist as much cover as possible, by blaming Romney for pointing out that this President has been a failure in every way possible. How dare he tell the truth?!

It will only work for so long, then the events will overwhelm them and they will have to finally tell the truth.

Obama-quote-favoring-Muslims.jpg

foxnation-20090602-muslim.jpg

Forum List

Back