Poll Shows Obama Getting Lowest Jewish Support Since Carter

Are you and IDF part timer? Man every single one of your posts corresponds to Israel...you must love Israel so much. Does Israel give you a very special boner? What's the secret?

I'm continually shocked that so many of my fellow Jews support of those politicians and parties that advocate increased central control/bigger government. History has shown again and again how Jews fared in centrally planned societies like the USSR, Nazi Germany, etc compared to how they thrived in the relatively limited government society that is...or at least was...America. Why in the HELL would Jews push for more central planning given their past experience? I find it shocking.

Are you and IDF part timer? Man every single one of your posts corresponds to Israel...you must love Israel so much. Does Israel give you a very special boner? What's the secret?

Thank you for demonstrating what you know, NOT MUCH. You have a great day, ya hear.

Thank you for demonstrating what you know, NOT MUCH. You have a great day, ya hear.

What? All she posts about is Israel and how she hates Obama...

Seems to me if you don't want to address the facts put forth, it might be a good idea to move on to something else. No need to try to belittle the poster. I just gave you a little of your own attitude. Enjoy

What? All she posts about is Israel and how she hates Obama...

Seems to me if you don't want to address the facts put forth, it might be a good idea to move on to something else. No need to try to belittle the poster. I just gave you a little of your own attitude. Enjoy

The poster is an Israeli Firster, it's quite obvious....she doesn't need to tie Israel to every thing but she chooses to

Forum List

Back