From World War 3 To The Age of Peace (2006-2012)

1549 said:
Damn...who do you think caters those dinners?

I am not the conspiracy theory type, but your stuff is fun to read.

Good question 1549. =)

You see, what alot of people don't seem to understand, and I'm not trying to explain this for the ones that do, is that War = Profits, it's that simple. Here's how the equation works. Banks lend money to countries to fight their battles; then extend further loans after the war is over to help rebuild the nation that was defeated. By utilizing this strategy, the banks always win because the victor is deeply indebted to them via loans, while the loser is controlled through the extended political influence associated with their indebtedness.

Those in the know also make a killing during war by manipulating the stock market; utilizing inside information and knowing the markets will be volatile. They short-sell while the stocks are high (making a huge profit), then they wait for the market to drop (as it inevitably does), and then they re-buy at rock bottom prices, knowing full well that they'll rise again after everything settles down (thus, more financial gains.)

War is hell for some, and big bucks for others. What category do people think the controllers fit into?

In fact, here's something that many of you guys might find very interesting. This guy had posted this information on a couple of sites and then he gave his email address for anyone who had any questions about what he's claiming here. The link to his email is [email protected], or at least according to him.

But anyways, you guys should really read this because it gave me a whole different perspective on our Federal Reserve system here in the United States and how corrupt it actually is when you look behind the scenes. Actually, this is one of the main reason that I won't even put my money into a bank. Besides the fact that I just plain don't trust them.

A Phone Call To The Fed
From Dan Benham ©1988-2002
[email protected]
9-8-2

The following is a conversation with Mr. Ron Supinski of the Public Information Department of the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank. This is an account of that conversation.

CALLER - Mr. Supinski, does my country own the Federal Reserve System?

MR. SUPINSKI - We are an agency of the government.

CALLER - That's not my question. Is it owned by my country?

MR. SUPINSKI - It is an agency of the government created by congress.

CALLER - Is the Federal Reserve a Corporation?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - Does my government own any of the stock in the Federal Reserve?

MR. SUPINSKI - No, it is owned by the member banks.

CALLER - Are the member banks private corporations?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - Are Federal Reserve Notes backed by anything?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes, by the assets of the Federal Reserve but, primarily by the power of congress to lay tax on the people.

CALLER - Did you say, by the power to collect taxes is what backs Federal Reserve Notes?
MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - What are the total assets of the Federal Reserve?

MR. SUPINSKI - The San Francisco Bank has $36 Billion in assets.

CALLER - What are these assets composed of?

MR. SUPINSKI - Gold, the Federal Reserve Bank itself and government securities.

CALLER - What value does the Federal Reserve Bank carry gold per oz. on their books?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't have that information but the San Francisco Bank has $1.6 billion in gold.

CALLER - Are you saying the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco has $1.6 billion in gold, the bank itself and the balance of the assets is government securities?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes.

CALLER - Where does the Federal Reserve get Federal Reserve Notes from?

MR. SUPINSKI - They are authorized by the Treasury.

CALLER - How much does the Federal Reserve pay for a $10 Federal Reserve Note?

MR. SUPINSKI - Fifty to seventy cents.

CALLER - How much do they pay for a $100.00 Federal Reserve Note?

MR. SUPINSKI - The same fifty to seventy cents.

CALLER - To pay only fifty cents for a $100.00 is a tremendous gain, isn't it?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - According to the US Treasury, the Federal Reserve pays $20.60 per 1,000 denomination or a little over two cents for a $100.00 bill, is that correct?

MR. SUPINSKI - That is probably close.

CALLER - Doesn't the Federal Reserve use the Federal Reserve Notes that cost about two cents each to purchase US Bonds from the government?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes, but there is more to it than that.

CALLER - Basically, that is what happens?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes, basically you are correct.

CALLER - How many Federal Reserve Notes are in circulation?

MR. SUPINSKI - $263 billion and we can only account for a small percentage.

CALLER - Where did they go?

MR. SUPINSKI - Peoples mattress, buried in their back yards and illegal drug money.

CALLER - Since the debt is payable in Federal Reserve Notes, how can the $4 trillion national debt be paid-off with the total Federal Reserve Notes in circulation?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't know.

CALLER - If the Federal Government would collect every Federal Reserve Note in circulation would it be mathematically possible to pay the $4 trillion national debt?

MR. SUPINSKI - No

CALLER - Am I correct when I say, $1 deposited in a member bank $8 can be lent out through Fractional Reserve Policy?

MR. SUPINSKI - About $7.

CALLER - Correct me if I am wrong but, $7 of additional Federal Reserve Notes were never put in circulation. But, for lack of better words were "created out of thin air " in the form of credits and the two cents per denomination were not paid either. In other words, the Federal Reserve Notes were not physically printed but, in reality were created by a journal entry and lent at interest. Is that correct?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - Is that the reason there are only $263 billion Federal Reserve Notes in circulation?

MR. SUPINSKI - That is part of the reason.

CALLER - Am I mistaking that when the Federal Reserve Act was passed (on Christmas Eve) in 1913, it transferred the power to coin and issue our nation's money and to regulate the value thereof from Congress to a Private corporation. And my country now borrows what should be our own money from the Federal Reserve (a private corporation) plus interest. Is that correct and the debt can never be paid off under the current money system of country?

MR. SUPINSKI - Basically, yes.

CALLER - I smell a rat, do you?

MR. SUPINSKI - I am sorry, I can't answer that, I work here.

CALLER - Has the Federal Reserve ever been independently audited?

MR. SUPINSKI - We are audited.

CALLER - Why is there a current House Resolution 1486 calling for a complete audit of the Federal Reserve by the GAO and why is the Federal Reserve resisting?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't know.

CALLER - Does the Federal Reserve regulate the value of Federal Reserve Notes and interest rates?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes

CALLER - Explain how the Federal Reserve System can be Constitutional if, only the Congress of the US, which comprises of the Senate and the House of representatives has the power to coin and issue our money supply and regulate the value thereof? [Article 1 Section 1 and Section 8] Nowhere, in the Constitution does it give Congress the power or authority to transfer any powers granted under the Constitution to a private corporation or, does it?

MR. SUPINSKI - I am not an expert on constitutional law. I can refer you to our legal department.

CALLER - I can tell you I have read the Constitution. It does NOT provide that any power granted can be transferred to a private corporation. Doesn't it specifically state, all other powers not granted are reserved to the States and to the citizens? Does that mean to a private corporation?

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't think so, but we were created by Congress.

CALLER - Would you agree it is our country and it should be our money as provided by our Constitution?

MR. SUPINSKI - I understand what you are saying.

CALLER - Why should we borrow our own money from a private consortium of bankers? Isn't this why we had a revolution, created a separate sovereign nation and a Bill of Rights?

MR. SUPINSKI - (Declined to answer).

CALLER - Has the Federal Reserve ever been declared constitutional by the Supreme Court?

MR. SUPINSKI - I believe there has been court cases on the matter.

CALLER - Have there been Supreme Court Cases?

MR. SUPINSKI - I think so, but I am not sure.

CALLER - Didn't the Supreme Court declare unanimously in A.L.A. Schechter Poultry Corp. vs. US and Carter vs. Carter Coal Co. the corporative-state arrangement an unconstitutional delegation of legislative power? ["The power conferred is the power to regulate. This is legislative delegation in its most obnoxious form; for it is not even delegation to an official or an official body, presumptively disinterested, but to private persons." Carter vs. Carter Coal Co...]

MR. SUPINSKI - I don't know, I can refer you to our legal department.

CALLER - Isn't the current money system a house of cards that must fall because, the debt can mathematically never be paid-off?

MR. SUPINSKI - It appears that way. I can tell you have been looking into this matter and are very knowledgeable. However, we do have a solution.

CALLER - What is the solution?

MR. SUPINSKI - The Debit Card.

CALLER - Do you mean under the EFT Act (Electronic Funds Transfer)? Isn't that very frightening, when one considers the capabilities of computers? It would provide the government and all it's agencies, including the Federal Reserve such information as: You went to the gas station @ 2:30 and bought $10.00 of unleaded gas @ $1.41 per gallon and then you went to the grocery store @ 2:58 and bought bread, lunch meat and milk for $12.32 and then went to the drug store @ 3:30 and bought cold medicine for $5.62. In other words, they would know where we go, when we went, how much we paid, how much the merchant paid and how much profit he made. Under the EFT they will literally know everything about us. Isn't that kind of scary?

MR. SUPINSKI - Yes, it makes you wonder.

CALLER - I smell a GIANT RAT that has overthrown my constitution. Aren't we paying tribute in the form of income taxes to a consortium of private bankers?

MR. SUPINSKI - I can't call it tribute, it is interest.

CALLER - Haven't all elected officials taken an oath of office to preserve and defend the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic? Isn't the Federal Reserve a domestic enemy?

MR. SUPINSKI - I can't say that.

CALLER - Our elected officials and members of the Federal Reserve are guilty of aiding and abetting the overthrowing of my Constitution and that is treason. Isn't the punishment of treason death?

MR. SUPINSKI - I believe so.

CALLER - Thank you for your time and information and if I may say so, I think you should take the necessary steps to protect you and your family and withdraw your money from the banks before the collapse, I am.

MR. SUPINSKI - It doesn't look good.

CALLER - May God have mercy on the souls who are behind this unconstitutional and criminal act called the Federal Reserve. When the ALMIGHTY MASS awakens to this giant hoax, they will not take it with a grain of salt. It has been a pleasure talking to you and I thank you for your time. I hope you will take my advice before it does collapse.

MR. SUPINSKI - Unfortunately, it does not look good.

CALLER - Have a good day and thanks for your time.

MR. SUPINSKI - Thanks for calling.

If the reader has any doubts to the validity of this conversation, call your nearest Federal Reserve Bank, YOU KNOW THE QUESTIONS TO ASK! You won't find them listed under the Federal Government. They are in the white pages, along with Federal Express, Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC), and any other business. Find out for yourself if all this is true.

And then, go to your local law library and look up the case of Lewis vs. US, case #80-5905, 9th Circuit, June 24, 1982. It reads in part: "Examining the organization and function of the Federal Reserve Banks and applying the relevant factors, we conclude that the federal reserve are NOT federal instrumentality's . . but are independent and privately owned and controlled corporations - federal reserve banks are listed neither as "wholly-owned' government corporations [under 31 USC Section 846] nor as 'mixed ownership' corporations [under 31 USC Section 856] . . . 28 USC Sections 1346(b), 2671. '

Federal agency' is defined as: the executive departments, the military departments, independent establishments of the United States, and corporations acting primarily as instrumentality's of the United States, but does not include any contractors with the United States . . . There are no sharp criteria for determining whether an entity is a federal agency within the meaning of the Act, but the critical factor is the existence of the federal government control over the 'detailed physical performance' and 'day to day operations' of that entity.

Other factors courts have considered include whether the entity is an independent corporation . . . whether the government is involved in the entity's finances, . . . and whether the mission of the entity furthers the policy of the United States . . . Examining the organization and function of the Federal Reserve Banks, and applying the relevant factors, we conclude that the Reserve Banks are not federal instrumentalities ...

It is evident from the legislative history of the Federal Reserve Act that Congress did not intend to give the federal government direction over the daily operation of the Reserve Banks . . . The fact that the Federal Reserve Board regulates the Reserve Banks does not make them federal agencies under the Act . . . Unlike typical federal agencies, each bank is empowered to hire and fire employees at will. Bank employees do not participate in the Civil Service Retirement System. They are covered by worker's compensation insurance, purchased by the Bank, rather than the Federal Employees Compensation Act.

Employees traveling on Bank business are not subject to federal travel regulations and do not receive government employee discounts on lodging and services . . . Finally, the Banks are empowered to sue and be sued in their own name. 12 USC Section 341. They carry their own liability insurance and typically process and handle their own claims . . ." According to the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, "When the Federal Reserve was created, its stock was sold to the member banks." ("The Hats The Federal Reserve Wears," published by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia).

The original Stockholders of the Federal Reserve Banks in 1913 were the Rockefeller's, JP Morgan, Rothschild's, Lazard Freres, Schoellkopf, Kuhn-Loeb, Warburgs, Lehman Brothers and Goldman Sachs. The MONEYCHANGERS wanted to be insured they had a monopoly over our money supply, so Congress passed into law Title 12, Section 284 of the United States Code. Section 284 specifically states, "NO STOCK ALLOWED TO THE US" *

Monopoly - "A privilege or peculiar advantage vested in one or more persons or companies, consisting in the exclusive right [or power] to carry on a particular business or trade, manufacture a particular article, or control the sale of the whole supply of a particular commodity, A form of market structure in which only a few firms dominate the total sales of a product or service.

'Monopoly,' as prohibited by Section 2 of the Sherman Antitrust Act, has two elements: possession of a monopoly power in relevant market and willful acquisition or maintenance of that power, as distinguished from growth or development as a consequence of a superior power, business acumen, or historical product. A monopoly condemned by the Sherman Act is the power to fix prices, or exclude competition, coupled with policies designed to use and preserve that power." (Black's Law Dictionary, 6th Edition) The Federal Reserve Act goes one step farther, "No Senator or Representative in Congress shall be a member of the Federal Reserve Board or an officer or director of a Federal Reserve Bank." They didn't want We The People to have any say in the operation of their monopoly through our elected officials.
___

Copyright Notice: All rights reserved re: common-law copyright of trade-name/trade-mark, DANIEL DOYLE BENHAM©-as well as any and all derivatives and variations in the spelling of said trade-name/trade-mark-Copyright© 1988 by Daniel Doyle Benham.

Record Owner: Daniel Doyle Benham, Autograph Common Law Copyright© 1988.

Although congress has made the Fed. a legal institution,it is by far for the benifit of America.IMO,Fractional Reserve banking laws are a huge problem as well.Rep.Ron Paul of Texas has been trying to repeal the Fed. Reserve Act but for now we have to live with it.

Here's a good question for you guys.

Did you know that just three days after the World Trade Center attack, Congress approved a $40 billion spending bill, with half of the money being used on increased military spending? Congress has also earmarked $15 billion to bail out the airline industry, and $100 million or the New York City clean up.

Here's another thing to think about. Collectively, the World Trade Center generated 74 million dollars a year in taxes that went to New York City. That revenue has now been eliminated. The Federal Reserve is also getting in on the game, pumping out over $100 billion in new loans. The insurance companies are taking a royal bath during this catastrophe.

The point is that there is an enormous amount of money that is currently being spent, and at some point we're going to have to pony up for it. When we do; who's going to make the brunt of these payments and take it on the chin - us, or the Controllers? Whose pocket do you think the money is going to come out of - Those who control most of the money (the Controllers) or those who have little (ours)? It's something to consider.....

Our Government does not control the Federal Reserve, it is a privately owned company. Five banks account for almost 60% of the Federal Reserve's ownership. Think about that. Five banks literally rule the World. Also, when we make payments on our national debt (the interest payments alone = $395 billion a year), who does the money go to? Answer: the international bankers! Who do the international bankers answer to? No one except the utmost tier of the power pyramid - the Controllers themselves.

Despite the capitalist credo of competition, the multinational companies that comprise the New World Order despise competition. John D. Rockefeller said it best: "Competition is a sin." They love monopolies. And why doesn't the media point out any of these disturbing facts to us? Isn't it their job to be societies watchdog? The reason they don't is because the news companies like ABC, NBC, and Fox are owned by other companies! And in ABC's case it is beholden to Texaco. NBC is affiliated with British Petroleum, and Time-Warner is associated with Mobil.

Remember, the four largest industries in the world are: 1. Usury. 2. Energy. 3. Drugs. And 4. War. When the oil industry barks orders, the media falls in line. Instead of being the country's watchdog, the corporate media is nothing more than a pacified lap dog.

Network USA stated: "The biggest threat to Americans' freedom is not going to come from terrorists; it is going to come from politicians guided by the manipulated fears of the public."

If you look back over the last sixty years, the Theater of Terror has played a prominent role in putting this country in it's current predicament. What is meant by the "Theatre of Terror?" It is a single act that is so dramatic and terrifying that it leaves a permanent mark, or indentation, on the collective national psyche. The most striking examples of this phenomenon would be: Pearl Harbor, the atomic bombs of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, the Cuban Missile Crisis, JFK's assassination, the Manson murders, the Challenger explosion, the Oklahoma City Bombing, and the World Trade Center terrorist attacks.

Other countries, for example Austrailia with it's Port Aurthur Massacre, have also experienced these traumas. This "Theatre of Terror" is so intense and foreign to what we're accustomed to, that at first glance it almost seems like a Hollywood production -- except it's real. The fear factor paralyzes us, temporarily curbing our progress.

Now imagine what would happen if someone had the ability to manipulate this "Theatre of Terror" to their own advantage. On a small scale, how many children have been severely impaired in their development due to a parent or institution's use of terror? The results are all around us.

Now try and think of these phenomenons on a much larger scale. How can a World-Shattering event be used to manipulate people in a certain direction?

A perfect example is Hitler's invasion of Europe. After the atrocities of World War 1, America wanted nothing to do with another monumental war. The Controllers were aware of our collective aversion to entering another protracted battle, so they needed a catastrophic event to motivate us. Thus, Pearl Harbor. Do you see how it works? Manipulate the "Theatre of Terror" to derive a desired outcome. If we examine this concept in regard to trauma-based mind control, we'd realize the more fearful a person becomes, the more susceptible they are to control.

How easy is it to control a lion out on the range? Extremely difficult. Yet if this lion is caged and turned into a cowering shell of it's former self, how easy would it be to control? Here's the formula: Trauma = Susceptibility = Manipulation.

Ever since 9-11, think about how much fear has been laid upon us. We're afraid of certain types of people, white powder (anthrax), the mail, airplanes, smallpox, ect. Through fear and insecurity, the Controllers are destroying our confidence, chipping away at the invincibility of our country, and eroding the belief in ourselves.

What if this reign of terror continues and we begin to see the loss of our national sovereignty, a military defeat, and a full-scale economic collapse? Then, how would deliberately-induced fear relate to our confidence?

Despite the capitalist credo of competition, the multinational companies that comprise the New World Order despise competition. John D. Rockefeller said it best: "Competition is a sin." They love monopolies. And why doesn't the media point out any of these disturbing facts to us? Isn't it their job to be societies watchdog? The reason they don't is because the news companies like ABC, NBC, and Fox are owned by other companies! And in ABC's case it is beholden to Texaco. NBC is affiliated with British Petroleum, and Time-Warner is associated with Mobil.

No. I think the lack of reporting is largely attributed to the lack of understanding of things like basic economics and their preference for the big ticket items such as sensation, kind of like what you are doing.

What do you mean sensation?

I am trying to expose these people for who they really are. Those are my intentions. I have no other intentions other than those.

The controllers on the other hand would have it otherwise. Whats it going to take for some of you people to realize that?

I mean for crying out loud here. Our country is going down the toilet. Our society, is going down the toilet. And if we don't wake up now, it's all going to be over before you know it.

NuclearWinter said:

I am trying to expose these people for who they really are. Those are my intentions. I have no other intentions other than those.

The controllers on the other hand would have it otherwise. Whats it going to take for some of you people to realize that?

Sensation gets attention, which is just that in your case, attention - through your use of bolded and enlarged lettering....sensation..i.e. look at me!! In the case of most main stream media outlets, sensation equates not only attention, but dollars. See?

NuclearWinter said:

You are trying to expose people for who YOU and likeminded people perceive them to be. Does it ever strike you as odd that "you and likeminded people" are a serious minority group?

Try some objectivity.

I see where you are coming from but in my case at least the bold lettering is put aside for quotes only. To make the quotes stand out a little easier, for people to pick them out when they need to come back to them. These are real quotes too, I wouldn't post them if they weren't.

GunnyL said:
You are trying to expose people for who YOU and likeminded people perceive them to be. Does it ever strike you as odd that "you and likeminded people" are a serious minority group?

Try some objectivity.

It won't be that way for much longer.

NuclearWinter said:

I mean for crying out loud here. Our country is going down the toilet. Our society, is going down the toilet. And if we don't wake up now, it's all going to be over before you know it.

I don't think there is a large correlation between media outlets, who owns them and what is reported. How things are reported and what is reported is not necessarily the same thing. For the most part what is reported is what gets the most viewers or subscribers, which can also fall in line with how it's reported depending on the targetted demographic. Basically, what generates the most revenue is what you'll see.

NuclearWinter said:
It won't be that way for much longer.

There have been "Doomsday-sayers" since the Middle Ages. You're different HOW?

Because instead of standing on a corner with a sign in a black robe you've progressed to internet message boards?

No Gunn. I am far from a "Doomsdayer" that says that the entire World is going to end. The Entire World is NOT going to end, not for some time, but civilization as we know it could end, for the worse, and not for the better, if we don't overthrow these people before it's too late.

What you seem to be forgetting is that Controlled Chaos is one of the oldest fear-inducing tactics that the Controllers have used throughout the years. If this situation is viewed in terms of Hegelian Dialetics, you can see how controlled conflict is used to weaken a citizenry.

Thesis: Freedom

Anti-Thesis: Real or Simulated Threats

Predetermined Synthesis: The loss of our rights.

Associated Press Article by Jesse J. Holland - October 24, 2001:

"Police would be able to conduct secret searches of suspects' homes, tap all their cell and home phones and track their use of the Internet under anti-terrorism legislation moving toward final approval in the House."

Justice Ralph Forbes, Arkansas Congressional Candidate:

"In 1984 there is a chilling passage where the Interrogator is describing the future to character Winston Smith, and he says, "Imagine the heel of a boot grinding in a Human face throughout all Eternity. That's our view of the future."

And you say, So what Nuc....give us something a little more "objective".

Well how about this quote from William Safire to get your guys attention?

William Safire, in an article for The New York Times on November 14, 2002 entitled, "You Are a Suspect":

"If the Homeland Security Act is not amended before passage, here is what will happen to you: Every purchase you make with a credit card, every magazine subscription you buy and medical prescription you fill, every Website you visit and e-mail you send or receive, every academic grade you receive, every bank deposit you make, every trip you book and every event you attend - all these transactions and communications will go into what the Defense Department describes as "A virtual, centralized grand database."

"To This computerized dossier on your private file from commercial sources, add every piece of information that the government has about you - passport application, driver's liscence and bridge toll records, judicial and divorce records, complaints from nosy neighbors, your lifetime paper trail plus the latest hidden camera surveillance - and you have the super snoop's dream: "Total Information Awareness" about every U.S. citizen."

NuclearWinter said:
And you say, So what Nuc....give us something a little more "objective".

Well how about this quote from William Safire to get your guys attention?

William Safire, in an article for The New York Times on November 14, 2002 entitled, "You Are a Suspect":

"If the Homeland Security Act is not amended before passage, here is what will happen to you: Every purchase you make with a credit card, every magazine subscription you buy and medical prescription you fill, every Website you visit and e-mail you send or receive, every academic grade you receive, every bank deposit you make, every trip you book and every event you attend - all these transactions and communications will go into what the Defense Department describes as "A virtual, centralized grand database."

"To This computerized dossier on your private file from commercial sources, add every piece of information that the government has about you - passport application, driver's liscence and bridge toll records, judicial and divorce records, complaints from nosy neighbors, your lifetime paper trail plus the latest hidden camera surveillance - and you have the super snoop's dream: "Total Information Awareness" about every U.S. citizen."

oh ya !!!! well they don't know where I hide the M&Ms !!

How about the use of technology to diminish our rights and bolster surveillance? Video cameras are now being installed all over America on every downtown street corner in the guise of "catching red light runners". How do you feel about instant DNA tests if you're pulled over for a routine traffic violation? What would happen if satellites were able to actually shut off your automobile if it was "producing too much pollution"? What if you were forced to carry around a national ID card that had your finger prints on it? Well brace yourself folks because all of these things are supposed to be coming.

To better monitor what you're looking at on the internet, what if you had to undergo a retinal scan prior to logging on? Do you know that right now the FBI has a file on EVERY US. citizen -- even those who have never broken the law or been arrested? Did you know that when you walk through an airport, the authorities have equipment that can tell EXACTLY how much money you're carrying (via the metallic strips imbedded inside the bills), and that if you have over $1,000 in cash, they're allowed to stop and search you? This is part of the increased search, seizure, detention, and wiretapping laws that are currently being passed with alarming speed.

NuclearWinter said:
How about the use of technology to diminish our rights and bolster surveillance? Video cameras are now being installed all over America on every downtown street corner in the guise of "catching red light runners". How do you feel about instant DNA tests if you're pulled over for a routine traffic violation? What would happen if satellites were able to actually shut off your automobile if it was "producing too much pollution"? What if you were forced to carry around a national ID card that had your finger prints on it? Well brace yourself folks because all of these things are supposed to be coming.

To better monitor what you're looking at on the internet, what if you had to undergo a retinal scan prior to logging on? Do you know that right now the FBI has a file on EVERY US. citizen -- even those who have never broken the law or been arrested? Did you know that when you walk through an airport, the authorities have equipment that can tell EXACTLY how much money you're carrying (via the metallic strips imbedded inside the bills), and that if you have over $1,000 in cash, they're allowed to stop and search you? This is part of the increased search, seizure, detention, and wiretapping laws that are currently being passed with alarming speed.

Sure are a lot of "what if's."

GunnyL said:
Sure are a lot of "what if's."

Yes Gunn but these are questions that NEED to be asked. The answers to them are as shocking as the questions themselves. But none of the less, they are important.

Technology exists right now where a CCTV camera can zoom in on you at a stadium filled with people, transfer the information to a computer with face-recognition programs and identify you as someone who's a "threat."

What if Congress passed a bill that states that every person in the United States must submit to mandatory fingerprinting? To insure that everyone adheres to this policy, what if they created fingerprint scanners at every check-out counter, and the only way you'll be able to buy something is if it scans your fingerprint ID card? Sounds like science fiction? It's not. It's reality. And it's supposably on the way.

Here's the deal with National ID cards that are supposed to be coming soon. At some point these National ID cards are supposed to be issued, but they will only be a "stepping stone" to "bigger and badder" things. Why? Because these cards are going to be purposely created to deliberately FAIL! Yes, because of their propensity to be counterfeited (which will be built into the card in the first place), we'll then supposably be "SEDUCED" into accepting an actual IMPLANT into our hands. You think I'm joking? I'm not.

And what will these implants entail? Basically, they'll be set into your palm, be powered by lithium batteries, and they'll carry at least 400,000 bytes of information. They will let the Controllers/Watchers know your family relationships, criminal backround, travel activities, health information, purchasing and financial history, what you read, what you look at on the internet, and a slew of other data. They will be updated on a daily basis every time you go to the store, log onto your computer, go to the doctor, withdraw money, ect. Sounds like the perfect vehicle for Big Brother huh?

Again, supposably the Controllers are already experimenting with these implants on actual Human Beings AS WE SPEAK! The New World Order isn't just something thats coming in the future - - It's already here.

Forum List

Back