From World War 3 To The Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Pull what down Kath?

Not my thread I hope. I don't wish my thread here to interfere with anyone elses. And I don't see why it would.

For those people who don't like what I have to say here, I would just question them why they are bothering to even comment in it.

We do still live in a free country right? Where all of us have the right to our own little threads where we can post our own opinions? Regardless of how big or small our thread may be? And as long as we respect eachothers opinions? And treat eachother with decency and fairness? At least thats the country I thought I was living in....

I haven't said one negative comment towards anyone since I joined this board. And I am very happy to be a member of it. I like the way you guys are sharing each of your opinions in this thread. And alot of you have some very good insight to offer me and others who are reading what you have to say. You may not have noticed it already, but all of your opinions have differed even slightly from the others. And thats what makes us all unique.

Also, I was just curious, but does anyone in here believe in something called "The New World Order"? Which George Bush Sr. has stated plainly is one of his ultimate goals?

Basicly, the planning for a One World Bank and One World Government? Any of you guys have any opinions on that?

onthefence said:
You wasted your time. There are lots of words that "appear" in the Bible code. Hell, Mother Mary appears on gilled cheese sandwiches. If a seraphim were to appear in my undershorts, would this mean that armageddon would start in my ass? Take your whacked out, LSD induced research elsewhere and stop spamming this board. :gives:

B-b-but I thought we were falling for "it", or was that just you?

Alright guys please get over the "spamming" the board accusations. I am in now way spamming the board. I created a large thread yes, but I only created one, and I did not flood the entire board with different threads. That would be spamming the board.

And secondly, has no one here heard of the New World Order? Where have you guys been? There is information on the subject everywhere. Who doesn't know about the New World Order? Thats the real question.

NuclearWinter said:
Alright guys please get over the "spamming" the board accusations. I am in now way spamming the board. I created a large thread yes, but I only created one, and I did not flood the entire board with different threads. That would be spamming the board.

And secondly, has no one here heard of the New World Order? Where have you guys been? There is information on the subject everywhere. Who doesn't know about the New World Order? Thats the real question.

afdbhead.jpg

Said1 said:
Me too. Eggs over hard. Some kind of meat....bacon....and a starch...potatoes....
How did you KNOW I was working on Sunday Brunch Menu? :shocked:

Kathianne said:
How did you KNOW I was working on Sunday Brunch Menu? :shocked:

How did I know brunch was at your house? I'm partial to eggs benedict sans the boiled egg - fried it better for me. But you knew that, right?

Said1 said:
How did I know brunch was at your house? I'm partial to eggs benedict sans the boiled egg - fried it better for me. But you knew that, right?
Yeah, that's cool, 7:30 though. Just as long as it isn't your 'psychic abilities'. Whew!

I do poached eggs for eggs benedict, should I skip the egg for you?

Said1 said:
No, no. Fry it and break the yoke. Load the sauce on, extra butter and put some on the potatoes, svp. No fruit, what's the point, eh? :teeth:
Fruit will be on the table, peeled, cored, and sliced! ;) Oh you can drink your fruit too! Orange, grapefruit, tomato! I may even give ya a glass of champagne for your strawberries.

Said1 said:
Yep. I'll have glasses of champaigne and strawberries, sans le strawberries. And I"ll bring my own funnel. :thewave: :talk2:
Oh my, really no fruit! :laugh:

Ok, muffin, fried egg, Canadian bacon (of course), and lots of Hollandaise! And pitcher of champagne. Maybe I should do Sangria? :fifty:

Kathianne said:
Oh my, really no fruit! :laugh:

Ok, muffin, fried egg, Canadian bacon (of course), and lots of Hollandaise! And pitcher of champagne. Maybe I should do Sangria? :fifty:

Yes. I LOVE Sangria - Red wine, Grande Marnier, pinappple juice and crushed ice.

Said1 said:
For sure. Wouldn't want me to get scruvey or anything. :cheers2:
Ok, we'll do mimosas when the kids get done with cleaning up and leaving for school! It should be 5 o'clock, somewhere! :cheers2: Ok, Sangria too! If it's nice, patio!

Forum List

Back